sexxymofos?

For those that have signed a group booking contract with Original Resorts, this is the ONLY place to let us know when your group will be at Desire Riviera Maya

sexxymofos?

Postby reach » Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:22 pm

M and i are taking our first trip in ten years :shock: i know wow. We decided to go to Desire oct 7-14 for our first c/o vacation. Cant wait till we leave. my question is we see the sexxymofos group will be their the same time as us. we looked at their web site and its pretty limited with info unless you join for a fee. Dose anyone know anything about this group? we are not in the LS but we are out going and looking to show everyone who wants to watch how we do "it". Will we be acceped in their group or do they stay in their own clicks? Are the theme nights still the same as a normal Desire week? Any info on this group would help.

Thank you E&M
reach
Desire Convert

Postby vablondie » Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:02 pm

Sexxymofos is a swinger site similar to SDC or Lifestyle Lounge only much much smaller and is really only popular in the NYC area. We haven't had any experience with the members that come to desire personally however.
You may want to call Desire and ask how many rooms this group has booked as I doubt it can be all that many. It is my understanding that to be a "real"group (getting a free room for the group coordinator) you need to book at least 25 rooms. As their site is pretty small I'd think it'd be difficult for them to book too many more than that. As that is less than a quarter of the amount of people there if the resort is fully booked it may be kind of a moot point as to how they behave.
I will say as they will more than likely be from the same area they may have a tendency to be rather cliquish just due to that. That has been our experience with smaller groups from the same general area as they already know each other.
Hope this helps
Blondie
vablondie
Desire Lover

Postby reach » Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:13 am

thank you vablondie the info helps
reach
Desire Convert

Postby SexxyMofo » Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:38 pm

Hey reach.....although vablondie is correct...we are much stronger in the NYC area....she is wrong in that our groups are small. Our last trip to Desire we had 40 rooms and the year before that we had 80 rooms. This will be our 5th trip back and we have never had less than 35 rooms booked.

Oh....My name is Michael...I own SexxyMofo...lol!!! If you want to create a profile on www.sexxymofo.com and email me your screen name I would be more than happy to offer you a FREE membership so you can take a look at our group.
SexxyMofo

Postby dnchavnfun » Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:10 pm

Hi Michael - We are Dave and Carly and will be there 10/6 to 10/15. this is our 3rd trip and we've never been there with a group. If possible, I'd love to take you up on your offer and join Sexxymofo so we can meet some folks before we arrive. Is there a section in the site where the members of your trip gather?

See you in October!

DnC
dnchavnfun
Desire Convert

Postby SexxyMofo » Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:58 am

hey dave...do me a favor and create your profile and reply back here with your screen name!

also, who did you book your trip through and how long ago did you book?

look forward to meeting you guys in october!
SexxyMofo

Postby dnchavnfun » Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:16 am

michael, thanks for responding! we went on your site and set up a preliminary profile. we'll put up pics shortly. our screen name is the same as here; dnchavnfun. we joined the forum in 2009 before our first trip under the name dbcb1969. decided to consolidate and change our name across the board due to privacy issues on another site. no probs here of course.

we booked with the resort about a month ago. we didn't even know your group was going to be there until a couple of days ago when started getting active on the forum recently as our arrival date approaches... can't wait!

we were going to be there for Week 43 but, our schedule didn't work. wish we knew about you guys earlier, but we're west coast, so i'm not surprise you weren't on our radar screen. anyway, things happen for a reason, right?
:D

Cheers!
dnchavnfun
Desire Convert

Postby SexxyMofo » Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:53 am

just gave you 3 months free on www.sexxymofo.com. go ahead and log back into the site!
SexxyMofo

Sexxymofo

Postby CplNlove » Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:49 am

Hey everyone, We just booked during the week the sexxymofo's will be there as well. This could be fun. We are first timers and oh so excited. Hope we can meet some couples before hand via chat. Our yahoo is cplnlove75, drop us an email.

Michael, would love to check things out on your sexxymofo site before we meet everyone at Desire. Kinda see what it's all about. Do you have any threads there that say who is going from the site? I created a profile same as ours here, cplnlove.

Thanks, Lori & Dave
CplNlove

Return to Groups at Desire Riviera Maya