April 2012 - Swingercast Group

For those that have signed a group booking contract with Original Resorts, this is the ONLY place to let us know when your group will be at Desire Riviera Maya

April 2012 - Swingercast Group

Postby Swingercast » Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:19 am

Hi,

This will be our 5th group trip to Desire! March 31 - April 7, 2012.

We are John and Allie (hosts of the show Swingercast). Our group makes the already incredible atmosphere unbelievably MORE fun with creative and sexy activities that cater to all experience levels.

If you have NEVER been to Desire...Or...If you have been and CAN'T WAIT to get back...

We hope you will consider joining us. We are a no-pressure, laid back group that enjoys the lifestyle and meeting new people.

We love Desire so feel free to ask us anything. We're looking forward to a great trip!

Come "fool around" with us on April 1st. :wink:

John (and Allie)

More Information and Reservations
http://swingercast.com/travel-parties/swingercast-desire-2012.html
Swingercast
Desire Convert

Hi

Postby agarcia » Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:45 pm

Hi John and Allie. We´ve just booked our trip with Dream Pleasure as part of swingercast group (March 30 to April 9). However, we are brazilians and dont´t know this group...
Our first trip to Desire was Nov-Dec 2011 and we loved it. Do you if there is any e-group (yahoo?) of people that are going to stay with us?
Thank you!
Andrew&Ivy
agarcia

Postby wildthingbaja9 » Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:49 pm

What was the answer? is there a yahoo group ? we will also be there the first week of April.
Cheers
kik: wildthingbaja
wildthingbaja9
Desire Convert

We are from: Canada
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 20 Apr 2024

Appointments available!

Postby Claudia » Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:30 pm

Hi guys hope everybody is doing great and getting so ready for your coming trip to Desire!!! For the couples coming during april that will be interested to book an appointment for a couple holistic sensuous massage I'm already booking your appointments! So if you want just send me the dates of your trip and I will get back with you suggesting you days and times open for you to choose.
In case you have any questions or doubts please feel free and write me back and I would love to get back with you as soon as possible.
Remember I only do two couples a day one at 10.00am and the second one at 1.00pm from Monday's till Saturday's.The cost of the therapy is $190 usd for both of you and the therapy last two hours one hour for each one of you.
Have a wonderful day looking forward to hear from you and the pleasure to see you guys very soon too !!! Big hugs and kisses for all of you,Claudia.

Claudia Gabuccio
massagebyclaudia@yahoo.com
massagebyclaudia1@yahoo.com
facebook: A TOUCH OF MAGIC BY CLAUDIA
Claudia

We are from: Mexico

Return to Groups at Desire Riviera Maya