PNB - Party Naked Baby 11/2-11/9

For those that have signed a group booking contract with Original Resorts, this is the ONLY place to let us know when your group will be at Desire Riviera Maya

PNB - Party Naked Baby 11/2-11/9

Postby PNB SnT » Sun May 19, 2013 8:15 am

We will be at Desire RM from November 2-9 with our PNB friends. Can not wait to see everyone again and hang out with our new friends that are joining us this year. I see a few of the couples have already logged onto this forum and posted. Anyone interested in joining our group are welcome. We are an open, fun group there to laugh and have a great time on vacation. If anyone has any questions or wants to know more about the group, pop on to our site, PartyNakedBaby.com or shoot Sue and I an email or PM
Looking forward to hearing from you all.
PNB - Party Naked Baby,
Tony
Last edited by PNB SnT on Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PNB SnT

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 02 Nov 2013

Re: Nov. '13 Roll Call - Desire Riviera Maya

Postby PNB SnT » Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:21 am

What a crazy group of folks!!! Obviously, Sue and I will be at Desire from November 2-9 with the PNB Group as your hosts. We can not wait to see all of our PNB Vets and the new folks joining us this year. It is going to be an awesome week of fun and hilarity with a strong mix of sexy. We have a few things already going on with the group that are posted at partynakedbaby.com. Everyone is welcome to join us, we are an open fun group.
For those joining Life on the Swingset the following week, I hope you have a blast as well. We spent a full week partying with them last year. Char is awesome. Can't go wrong between these two weeks!
PNB,
Tony
PNB SnT

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 02 Nov 2013

Return to Groups at Desire Riviera Maya