Trip report 7-10 Nov. 2020

Please contribute Desire Riviera Maya Trip reports here

Trip report 7-10 Nov. 2020

Postby gaviao » Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:29 pm

Trip report 07-10 November 2020. I'll do it without a narrative, just highlighting important points, to keep it practical.

About us: We’re a Mexican couple, 60/52 with 5 months of relationship. I have more than 20 years as a nudist and 17 from my first visit to Desire, where I’ve been around a dozen times; for her, it was her second nudist experience of her life; first one was in August, at a non lifestyle small hotel on the Pacific coast.

Arrival: 09:00 AM; magnificent and fast the attention of the porter, as well as the receptionist on duty. We declined the sales presentation, because it was my girlfriend's first time at Desire. My previous visits were with my ex-wife.

Breakfasts in Arrecife: great. The waiters and staff who must assist you at the buffet, friendly and efficient.

Pool boy: Alejandro plays a great role. He assigned us a wonderful Balinese bed for the four days we stayed. Very helpful.

Pool bar tenders and pool waiters: The waiters (Daniel especially), excellent. Bar tenders are almost always somewhat overworked, but they do their job well.

Lunch in Tentazione: A not very extensive buffet, but with changes every day. Good to very good quality. Eunice the hostess and waiters (Roger notably) great.

Pool: I knew the original DRM pool, twice the size of the current one. I think now is too small; it was a sacrifice for build Tentazione that I don't know if was the best decision. However, the ambiance in and around the pool is incredible.

Foam Party: Due to weather issues, it was changed to Saturday so we could be in it. It is something very desired by all guests; It was great for us because we were able to repeat what we did three months ago in another hotel: having sex in the pool during the event. It was exciting!

Jacuzzi terrace, first visit: Saturday around 5:00 PM. Good activity into the water and on the beds. We stayed there around one hour and a half; being my girlfriend’s first experience in a place like that, she was a little shy for action, but felt very comfortable and stimulated with the environment and show.

Dinner at Suki: Great service, all dishes but crispy pork, excellent. Maybe a little noisy.

Melange bar before Nightclub: We stayed there around one hour, wearing our “angels and devils” outfits, mine consisting in nothing else than a pair of horns, a bow tie and a tail, completely naked. Nice music and excellent environment, several people use to dance.

Nightclub and Sin Room: The nightclub looks old, its furniture worn and uncomfortable; but the atmosphere is great. We danced a bit, had two more drinks, and went exploring the Sin Room. It also looks a bit old, but it works perfectly for its purpose. We only met 3 couples; We had sex somewhat hastily, due to my girlfriend's natural nerves, in her first time in a place like that.

Room: We chose the cheapest of the rooms; They assigned us one in the garden section, upstairs, very near from Melange bar. Without complaint; comfortable although somewhat austere. The first day the shower didn't work very well, but afterwards everything was perfect. They economize too much on amenities like soaps, shampoo, and other items. Nothing that really matters.

Morning coffee: the best thing of our room’s location, was the nearby with Melange; so, around 7:00, we walked nude 40 steps and had a couple of excellent cups of coffee. The best way to start a day!

Beach: The DRM beach is not at its best. Recent hurricanes and storms have it very narrow and somewhat dirty. The efforts of the staff are impressive and on Monday he was already looking a little better. However, we didn't spend much time there.

Dinner at Sahlo: We show up at 9:00 PM without reservation. Although there were several tables unoccupied, the manager (the only employee in all of Desire with an unfriendly attitude towards guests) put up some difficulties. Fortunately, Roger the waiter intervened and within two minutes we were seated at a magnificent table.
Excellent dinner from start to finish.

Jacuzzi terrace, Sunday: It was a windy afternoon, so we decided don’t enter to the water and go directly to one of the beds. My S/O enjoyed the pleasure of see and be seen and decided to have sex, although discreetly (with the discretion you may have at a terrace with 40 or 50 people, hehe).

Nightclub and Sin Room, Sunday: Our second night there started out similar to the first. During our visit to Sin Room, my girlfriend was much more relaxed and thoroughly enjoyed the facility.

Pool games (Monday). For the first time, my girlfriend decided to participate in a sexy game at the pool. Her punishment was give me a massage without the use of her hands. She made a terrific job and harvest big applause. Both of us ended excited.

Jacuzzi terrace, Monday: As one of my Birthday presents, my girlfriend offered me a massage. I didn’t want she pay a lot of money for one in the SPA, so I negotiated one made by her at one of the Jacuzzi beds. She accepted and we have a great session of massage and sex, without the “discretion” of the previous day.

Sahlo lobster dinner: For my Birthday’s celebration, we opted for a lobster and champagne dinner at Sahlo. Simple amazing. The extra cost worths.

Melange erotic show: For that night (masters and mistresses) presented a show with 6 dancers (3 men, 3 girls) who performed a very tasteful erotic choreography for about 25 minutes. Good program. Most of the guests tended to wear attire appropriate to the theme of the night. After the show, music was played by a DJ, nothing good.

Disco and Sin Room (third and last night). After our previous experiences, we planned to make one last visit to Sin Room at the time when we thought there were more couples there. Our proposal was not to have sex, but to see and get excited as much as we can, to end with a memorable session in our room. So we went in, undressed and stood enjoying the spectacle of 6 couples doing all kinds of activities (one of them included bondage). When we couldn't take any more, my girlfriend lay down on the huge bed, between a couple and a foursome. I did an oral that produced a loud orgasm for her, right at the same time from the couple's lady, lying 2 feet from her. Simply incredible! After a while, we went naked to our room and closed my 60th birthday with a diamond.

Check out: We checked out a few minutes before 11, although we stayed at the hotel until 2PM. We took a shower and got dressed in the SPA and put an end to this unforgettable vacation. We will be back soon for sure!
gaviao
Desire Legend

We are from: Mexico
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 29 Jan 2021

Re: Trip report 7-10 Nov. 2020

Postby Cheers2US » Thu Nov 12, 2020 8:41 pm

Excellent review, thank you for posting! Too bad it was only for 3 days, but it looks like you made the most of it.
A mix of nervousness + excitement
Cheers2US
Desire Superstar

We are from: USA
Will be at:  
We arrive on: 03 Jan 2024
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Postby eddieandjojo » Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:40 pm

Excellent, gracias Gaviao.
Trip #41 - Pearl, Feb 2024
eddieandjojo

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 28 Mar 2024

Postby Justskin » Fri Nov 13, 2020 5:48 pm

Wonderful review, thank you for taking us along with your great recap!
SLS = Yummy1s
Justskin
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 13 Sep 2019
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Postby Lkncouple » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:11 am

Thanks for the report. It's like Christmas morning when a new Trip report is posted :D Because of the pandemic we have not been in over a year so it is great to live vicariously through other and their trip reports.
Lkncouple
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 19 Jan 2018

Postby Hector » Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:53 am

Look like you you get the most out of your stay for only 3 days. I can see you enjoy it very much, and I enjoy your review too.
Hector
Desire Devotee

We are from: Canada
Will be at: Desire Pearl

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Riviera Maya