Trip Report 6/14- 21st.

Please contribute Desire Riviera Maya Trip reports here

Trip Report 6/14- 21st.

Postby vibrtr696 » Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:38 pm

Hi everyone, This is George & Jeannette and here's our report from our June trip (8th) to Desire.
Arriving was a breeze and so was check in (xpress check in) highly recommended. We requested a specific room and for the 8th time was given to us as requested, very nice from the staff of the resort, even though we were told that it was not a for sure thing, they managed to please us once again.
After check in we refreshed ourselves at the Melange and headed to lunch at the pool side restaurant, to our surprise, we found old friends which we hadn't seen in a couple of years, that was a great surprise!! After lunch we headed to our room and proceeded to dress (undress) for the occasion :D
The room was ready right around 2pm which is about our average waiting time for the room to be available. As always we found it clean, nicely decorated and with the a/c on...very comfy!! We noticed that the beach was in much nicer condition having a bigger portion of actual beach and less seaweed. The beach beds were very comfy and available at our first request (kudos to our friend Rene). The new additions were an excellent idea (beds behind the bar, and the fountain). Beds behind the bar could use a little less lighting to make it a bit more intimate at night and have people actually use them... Garden play beds may be?
Our first dinner was Mexican night yummmmm.......it was delicious as usual, and the staff was excellent . Food over our six night stay was very good, as the staff was.
The disco was the same as last year, no changes including the music :?
We requested a few songs but the DJ didn't seem to care about our request or anybody else's perhaps this might be about the only thing we saw needs some attention at the resort (minor detail).
Play room was very comfortable, clean, and had a great atmosphere;completely filled and full of sexy energy...Gotta love it :lol:
The jacuzzi was always completely filled during the afternoon and at night time, throughout the entire time we were there... loved to watch all the action!
Weather was excellent except for the last day and a half but still we managed to have fun and make new friends; which by the way we'd like to tell our new south African friends it was a pleasure meeting them and spending some delicious time with them. You guys rock!!!! Thank you so much to our Texas friends who shared their music with us at the melange, we hope to see you guys next year. George and I agree that this was a very relaxing, fun and erotic trip...one of the best. As you can imagine we are making plans for our next trip. Thank you to all of the staff members who treated us like royalty and went out of their way to please us. We highly recommend everyone to try the Catamaran excursion, we had a blast!!! To everyone, this is a great resort to go to unwind, and pleasure yourselves whether you are in the lifestyle or not you'll find people from all over the world and of all walks of life, you won't be disappointed.
Hope this helps anybody who is thinking about the resort. Till next time ...
G & J.
vibrtr696

Postby desires4me » Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:51 am

Your report gives me so much excitement I'm counting the days less than 3 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!Our first time to desire,and I'm expecting our trip to be just as wonderful!!!!!!!!!!
desires4me
Desire Fan

Postby vibrtr696 » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:37 pm

We are glad to be of help. I can assure you, you'll have the time of your life. Enjoy!!!!!!!
Kisses.
G & J :D
vibrtr696

Postby DandAEastTexas » Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:32 pm

We head out in the morning.....I think it's our 8th as well. Thanks for the updated info.

Don and Annie
DandAEastTexas
Desire Fan

Postby vibrtr696 » Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:40 pm

You are most welcome. Enjoy and tell us about your trip when you get back home.
G & J.
vibrtr696

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Riviera Maya