the Peacock and the Feather, Jan. 30, 2016

Please contribute Desire Riviera Maya Trip reports here

the Peacock and the Feather, Jan. 30, 2016

Postby 4us2 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:20 am

First things first. We just got back and its the first day back to work. Voicemail, Emails, and responsibilities piled high.

But it was all very much worth it, to be able to take time with the love of my life, and be us. Sometimes talking, sometimes hanging out quietly, eating every meal together, enjoying the beach, sun, partying and all the new great friends we made, together. God I love her.

We met so many honest to goodess nice people, that we hope we will stay in contact with, but even if not, it was an experience to get to know them, laugh with them, and enjoy truly memorable moments. (one couple in particular! and we hope you visit NYC soon! Halloween Party?). I do not say this lightly I hope the friends and relationships we started will continue. Life is too short, too stress filled, to not want to experience all that Desire and the mode that Desire puts everyone in. It is truly magical.

Is it the sexy energy, great weather, the honesty of communication, the bucket list experiences, or being so free in all aspects of life an self? It all of that and more. Yes I am in the afterglow of a great life experience, but I hope all who read this can hold a little piece of that magic. Even when the kids drive us nuts, work wears us out, someone cuts us off driving, and life in general throws us a curve ball.

A couple of random thoughts in NO order:

- thanks to the people at the first night of the hot tub who got us into Desire mode! K was a fire starter, and L was a real introvert! (just the opposite lol)
- jump into the fun AS soon as you get there, make every minute count. Drinks a little less, say hello more!
- my wife looked so hot and happy , thanks for all the compliments you all gave her,
- the beach beds are heaven, our bed didn't have a sign on it that said no sex, so we decided, with S and B, that every OTHER bed you WERE allowed to have sex in, ooppps...
- To the military guys - great to met you and your wives, great people, stay safe thanks for your service . and B hope you get what you are going for.
- R - I am going to save you a feather, it MAY or MAY NOT be new. Lol- also you should take some medicine for your shyness... lol - A is a saint for putting up with you lol
- J&J- really glad we met, we had a great time and memorable time meeting you. We will see you soon
- S&B very jealous of where you live! truly very nice people , glad to get to know you, hope to see you again. Thanks for helping me get us on the boat, even though we didn't get out.
- Hope our Q and A session in the Jacuzzi didn't freak anyone out!
- to my much better half, you are beautiful inside and out. I would die without you. Seeing you happy, laughing, un stressed, and in the sun by the water is blissful.

I hope to see all our new friends again soon. We have each others contact. If you are coming to NYC area let us know, or planning to go back to Desire. To all the friends we didn't know we had, thank you.

G & C
4us2
Desire Convert

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 30 Jan 2016
Swing Site(s) we belong to: sexxymofo.com and sls (GCCC)

Re: the Peacock and the Feather, Jan. 30, 2016

Postby 4us2 » Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:22 pm

I hope my post was informative and gave a good feel for how Desire is. If your on the fence go!
4us2
Desire Convert

Postby OliviaIsIn » Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:51 am

Aww, this was a very sweet trip report. I can feel your post-trip glow through your writing. Thanks for your input!
Eryn & John
Visiting: March-April 2016
OliviaIsIn

We arrive on: 31 Mar 2016

Postby 4us2 » Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:29 pm

Thanks for you kind words, we are going to go back in the winter for sure
4us2
Desire Convert

Postby 4us2 » Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:14 pm

I am missing our Desire vacation so bad today........

Once you know its there, it feels awful not being there!!
4us2
Desire Convert

Postby jds » Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:18 pm

Amen to that feeling. We discuss how much we can't wait for Oct to get here for our next visit 2-3 times a week.
KIK: jes1forfun
SDC: jande204
jds
Desire Addict

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 10 Feb 2024
Swing Site(s) we belong to: kasidie

Postby 44us2 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:04 am

We are trying to decide to either book in Jan, or Feb. decisions, decisions,
44us2