First time to Desire 8/2019

Please contribute Desire Riviera Maya Trip reports here

First time to Desire 8/2019

Postby Lov2shopr » Tue Aug 27, 2019 3:42 pm

I booked a trip to Desire for my wife and I. Never been to anything like this but I knew it would be an experience like no other. Upon arrival we sat at the front desk getting the run down of the resort when a totally nude couple walked by. My wife knew it was clothing optional but it surprised her none the less. We were then told about the "coochie coochie" areas and the look of surprise returned. As soon as we got to the room she went into full melt down mode. After a little over an hour I talked her into going to the beach. She insisted we would stay to ourselves all week and mostly on the beach.

We did stay at the beach that afternoon and went to dinner where we met the couple that shared our balcony. They were waiting with us on a table. They had been there about 25 times and told her how much she was going to love it. We went to the show after dinner and the disco for a short time after. She enjoys dancing so that helped.

On day 3 we were laying on a beach bed and she said she needed to get rid of the tan lines her top was leaving so she pulled the straps down. I said 'why not take it off?" and she replied with "well everyone else is". She did not were a top at the beach or pool the rest of the trip. We ended up meeting several other couples our age that we hung with each day. By the end of the trip there was no hesitation to strip down to get in the Jacuzzi. She was terrified by the thought of going to the "coochie coochie" areas where people would try to have sex with her. I told her no one was going to force sex on her but I intended to have sex with her in each one of those places. Check that off the bucket list.

This was a great trip for the two of us and only continued the romance since we have been home. Seeing everyone else naked takes some getting use to but once you get past that and realize that they don't care if you are naked or not. Everyone is there to be free to experience their own level of comfort whatever it is and never did anyone try to force anything on us. We don't consider ourselves swingers but Desire was perfect for us.

A few other items of note;
1. 5 star service all over the resort. Leo, Thelma, Moises, Africa and Gerardo were amazing servers.
2. The drinks are good. CC and Jorge in particular can mix it up. Tip, bring your own Bubba, Yeti whatever it is. They will fill them up and it saves you trips to the bar plus the Cancun sun melt ice quickly in the plastic cups.
3. Try all the activities the Playmakers offer. Yuni, Bee, Pao, Anami, Ralph and Kevin really keep the party going. Pool and beach volly were my favorites.
4. The shows at night are not to be missed. Every night was like seeing a new Cirdus Sole. I couldn't believe that level of entertainment was included.
5. The food is good. You can't expect what we have in the US but this was our 4th trip to Cancun and the food was the best I have experience there.
6. The spa is legit. This is not a rub down it is a serious massage of whatever type you choose. We got the Swedish which I booked before the trip. To my surprise when the Mrs found out about the Erotic massage she said I should have upgraded.
7. I book the romantic dinner for 2 on the beach. The setting is perfect and you have a dedicated waiter. This is where the only mistake they made on our trip took place and should tell you the level of service. We both got steak and lobster. My wife's lobster was not cooked. It was still translucent. The lobsters were so big I could not eat it all and we shared and still had leftovers. I told our waiter about her lobster and the next thing I knew the chef Ulises and David the food manager were both out there to apologize. I told them it was no big deal but they insisted it was a big deal to them. They set up reservations and the other restaurants the rest of the week included another meal of filets and lobster and it was perfect. That is going above and beyond.
8. You don't have to be a swinger or nudist to go to Desire as long as you don't mind if others are. If you are good with that then you and your lady are guaranteed to have the time of your life.
Lov2shopr

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 19 Aug 2019

Re: First time to Desire 8/2019

Postby SteveNMary » Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:55 pm

:L Great report. Glad you guys had a good trip.
SteveNMary
Desire Convert

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 0- 9-2020

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Riviera Maya