Trip Report September 2019 - Kind of

Please contribute Desire Riviera Maya Trip reports here

Trip Report September 2019 - Kind of

Postby epenrod » Sat Oct 05, 2019 3:15 pm

Here is our experience from September 2019. Names at the end…

My wife and I have been married for 36 years and coming to Desire RM since 2008. We come once per year and enjoy the atmosphere very much. I read about the erotic massage here on the forums and had my wife read it also. She was up for it. We sat through a sales pitch and had a good discount at the spa, so we booked it. I am writing this about an hour after we went.
Earlier in our trip we were laying on our beach bed and two spa employees came by offering spa services and we gave them our standard reply of “¡Gracias!, no”. After the handsome young man and beautiful young lady walked away, my wife said, “I’ll take a massage from him…!” (Spoiler alert?)

We booked the massage early in the day and scheduled it for the afternoon. We left with anticipation for the afternoon massage.

When we walked in today, it turns out that we have that set of employees as our massage therapists! Good for me and my wife. We were asked to complete a short survey (medical concerns, past experience with erotic massages, etc.) The survey did not contain a “NO zone” where we did not want to be touched. Instead (read carefully) is asked us to circle areas that we would like them to concentrate on. We both laid down the pen without marking anything.

We were taken to the locker rooms and given a robe to change into and told to meet them in the hall. From there we went to a “relaxation” room for a few minutes and were on deck recliner chairs with dim lighting. After a few minutes they took us to a hot tub room for 25 minutes. We enjoyed each other while beautiful photos of women played on the TV screen with soft music. The music was mostly drowned out by the jets of the tub and at some point we heard voices somewhere. We could barely hear them through the wall.

When our time was up they came and got us and took us to our massage room. Two beds about 8 feet apart, soft lighting and ethereal music. We were asked to disrobe and lay face down on the bed. They had pulled back a sheet and thin blanket for us and then covered us. The massage started through the material. After a short time the sheet and blanket were sensuously pulled off down past our feet.

The next part of the massage involved a good amount of oil (a good thing) and rubbing up and down the back part of my body. She worked her hands under me many times and at one point moved my erection from my stomach to down between my legs. She was very good at what she was doing. A couple of time she whispered in my ear asking if everything was alright. Of course it was!
I could not see my wife at this point but could hear that her masseuse was doing his job well also.

After a while we were asked to turn over onto our backs. They placed a hand towel over our eyes. My wife left hers on and said she could see what was happening with her but not with me. I took mine off to enjoy the view of what was happening to me and her. The view was great!

The massage continued with a lot of attention to my erection and at one point I thought I was going to have to hold her hand to avoid a climax. I made it past that and enjoyed what was going on. While watching my wife I witnessed several orgasms. Later she told me she had 4 and also squirted. That was amazing to watch.

A little later my masseuse had me get up and walk over to my wife and encouraged me to rub my wife’s breasts while my masseuse continued to rub my back and erection. My wife was being well attended to by her guy as well. He moved my wife’s hand to her clit and continued to penetrate her with his fingers. (hot) My masseuse moved my penis to my wife’s mouth and continued to stroke it with my wife stroking it as well. (hot) After a bit of this I was encouraged to get up on the bed between my wife’s legs and my masseuse guided my penis into my wife. We enjoyed each other with both of them continuing to rub us and encouraged us to keep going.

After my orgasm, they dismissed themselves and said they would meet us in the hall. We were allowed to have some time together and then we put on our robes and went out to the hall. We were offered use of the sauna or steam room if we wished and chose the sauna. After a short recovery time for me, my wife and I went for another round in there.

We went back to the locker rooms and changed back into what we arrived in and went back to the front to fill out a survey. We tipped both of them well for their excellent work.

We both enjoyed the experience very much and would do it again although it is pretty expensive.

Our Spa Staff members were Isaac and Tere (Teresa). They were amazing!!
epenrod
Desire Convert

Re: Trip Report September 2019 - Kind of

Postby Explorer79 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 3:36 pm

Sounds like a great experience, nice!
\m/
Explorer79
Desire Legend

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 17 Oct 2019

Postby Justskin » Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:28 pm

Great trip (& massage) report, thanks for taking the time! :L

Frankly the overall lack of feedback here for these trip report efforts is really surprising.
SLS = Yummy1s
Justskin
Desire Addict

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 13 Sep 2019
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Postby Luv2bnude » Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:38 am

epenrod wrote:Here is our experience from September 2019. Names at the end…

My wife and I have been married for 36 years and coming to Desire RM since 2008. We come once per year and enjoy the atmosphere very much. I read about the erotic massage here on the forums and had my wife read it also. She was up for it. We sat through a sales pitch and had a good discount at the spa, so we booked it. I am writing this about an hour after we went.
Earlier in our trip we were laying on our beach bed and two spa employees came by offering spa services and we gave them our standard reply of “¡Gracias!, no”. After the handsome young man and beautiful young lady walked away, my wife said, “I’ll take a massage from him…!” (Spoiler alert?)

We booked the massage early in the day and scheduled it for the afternoon. We left with anticipation for the afternoon massage.

When we walked in today, it turns out that we have that set of employees as our massage therapists! Good for me and my wife. We were asked to complete a short survey (medical concerns, past experience with erotic massages, etc.) The survey did not contain a “NO zone” where we did not want to be touched. Instead (read carefully) is asked us to circle areas that we would like them to concentrate on. We both laid down the pen without marking anything.

We were taken to the locker rooms and given a robe to change into and told to meet them in the hall. From there we went to a “relaxation” room for a few minutes and were on deck recliner chairs with dim lighting. After a few minutes they took us to a hot tub room for 25 minutes. We enjoyed each other while beautiful photos of women played on the TV screen with soft music. The music was mostly drowned out by the jets of the tub and at some point we heard voices somewhere. We could barely hear them through the wall.

When our time was up they came and got us and took us to our massage room. Two beds about 8 feet apart, soft lighting and ethereal music. We were asked to disrobe and lay face down on the bed. They had pulled back a sheet and thin blanket for us and then covered us. The massage started through the material. After a short time the sheet and blanket were sensuously pulled off down past our feet.

The next part of the massage involved a good amount of oil (a good thing) and rubbing up and down the back part of my body. She worked her hands under me many times and at one point moved my erection from my stomach to down between my legs. She was very good at what she was doing. A couple of time she whispered in my ear asking if everything was alright. Of course it was!
I could not see my wife at this point but could hear that her masseuse was doing his job well also.

After a while we were asked to turn over onto our backs. They placed a hand towel over our eyes. My wife left hers on and said she could see what was happening with her but not with me. I took mine off to enjoy the view of what was happening to me and her. The view was great!

The massage continued with a lot of attention to my erection and at one point I thought I was going to have to hold her hand to avoid a climax. I made it past that and enjoyed what was going on. While watching my wife I witnessed several orgasms. Later she told me she had 4 and also squirted. That was amazing to watch.

A little later my masseuse had me get up and walk over to my wife and encouraged me to rub my wife’s breasts while my masseuse continued to rub my back and erection. My wife was being well attended to by her guy as well. He moved my wife’s hand to her clit and continued to penetrate her with his fingers. (hot) My masseuse moved my penis to my wife’s mouth and continued to stroke it with my wife stroking it as well. (hot) After a bit of this I was encouraged to get up on the bed between my wife’s legs and my masseuse guided my penis into my wife. We enjoyed each other with both of them continuing to rub us and encouraged us to keep going.

After my orgasm, they dismissed themselves and said they would meet us in the hall. We were allowed to have some time together and then we put on our robes and went out to the hall. We were offered use of the sauna or steam room if we wished and chose the sauna. After a short recovery time for me, my wife and I went for another round in there.

We went back to the locker rooms and changed back into what we arrived in and went back to the front to fill out a survey. We tipped both of them well for their excellent work.

We both enjoyed the experience very much and would do it again although it is pretty expensive.

Our Spa Staff members were Isaac and Tere (Teresa). They were amazing!!

I wish these two would train the 2 we had at Pearl. Wife’s experience was great, mine was just ok—-not much attention given to the fun place, and the ending was plain awkward as one literally shoved my ass as hard as she could like she was in a gym. Maybe we’ll take a day pass to RM and get a massage. Great report by the way! :L
Kik Vitromartis
Luv2bnude
Desire Lover

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 07 Jan 2021

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Riviera Maya