Live November 12, 2019 . . .

Please contribute Desire Riviera Maya Trip reports here

Live November 12, 2019 . . .

Postby JandH » Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:55 pm

Hola! Live from beautiful Desire Riviera Maya. This place is awesome. Got here yesterday (Monday 11/11) and the weather has been iffy. Doesn't really matter though as a rainy day at Desire is still better than a sunny day anywhere else. Cloudy with a 100% chance of fun.

The beach is pretty much seaweed free, but seems to be getting smaller by the day. Haven't tried to walk up the beach, but I suspect that you can't travel from resort to resort as we have seen absolutely no foot traffic.

The food has been wonderful and the staff has not changed. Excellent.

It's amazing how many repeat visitors there are. We come during the second week of November most years and know probably a third of the people here. They are all absolutely wonderful and gorgeous.

On the negative side, I don't like the selection of vodka. Best that they have is Absolut which I'm not crazy about.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I'll try to get back on each day.

Harvey
JandH
Desire Addict

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 11 Nov 2019

Re: Live November 12, 2019 . . .

Postby JandH » Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:11 am

The weather cleared up early in the afternoon and it ended up being beautiful to the best of my recollection. We ate at the Hibachi grill which was excellent.

There was a good band playing in the disco and then a dance troupe performed. There was a good crowd but we were pretty tired so at around midnight we went to get our nightly pizza and BLT, then hit the sack.

It is rainy again this morning, but we are hoping that it will be a repeat of yesterday.

Cheers.
JandH
Desire Addict

Postby youngmicouple » Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:38 pm

Loving the live updates
Kik 15CamSS1LE
youngmicouple
Desire Devotee

We arrive on: 24 Jan 2023

Postby brks » Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:44 am

JandH wrote:The weather cleared up early in the afternoon and it ended up being beautiful to the best of my recollection. We ate at the Hibachi grill which was excellent.

There was a good band playing in the disco and then a dance troupe performed. There was a good crowd but we were pretty tired so at around midnight we went to get our nightly pizza and BLT, then hit the sack.

It is rainy again this morning, but we are hoping that it will be a repeat of yesterday.

Cheers.

Yeah, thank you for the live updates! Hopefully there won't be anymore rain. Now, is there any sexy stuff going on over there these days? Please describe at your convenience.. :D It seems this forum kinda got into hibernation mode a little bit.. it needs some boost. b-( :D
brks
Desire Lover

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 09 Jan 2020

Postby JandH » Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:55 am

Rain, Rain, Rain, . . . . fun, fun fun!!!

Lot's of sexy fun going on. Had discreet sex on a pool bed yesterday with a dear friend. The poor wife is quite sore from all of the fun.

Did the presentation yesterday. Wasn't as painful as I expected. They think very highly of their product so we passed.

The rain comes and goes, and aside from making the entire resort a slip hazard it hasn't slowed much of the fun down.

The music in the disco was much better last night than it was on Monday. Tuesday they had a great band. The same dance troupe performed last night and I would like to take one of the dancers home with us. She may be the second most beautiful creature I've ever seen. My wife being the first.

We've done the happy hour hot tub each day and it has been fun. It gets very crowded which is good and bad. Oral sex on the sides of the hot tub every day so far. We haven't made it up there for late night yet even though we haven't been to sleep before 2:00 a.m..

Heading to the pool for more of the same!

Cheers!
JandH
Desire Addict

Postby brks » Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:43 pm

Thanks again for taking the time and stepping back from all the fun - even for a little while - and write these updates! :L :L
Living vicariously through you guys till our next trip. I wish I was there right now, here is freezing, brrrrrrr...

Loved the idea of discreet sex. Oh, yeah, it was at the pool, that's why, LOL! Desire brings out the best in us doesn't it?

Just a question: do they have teppanyaki style at RM? Is that at the Hibachi grill you mentioned about? We went to RM only during day and didn't get the chance to go to any of the restaurants yet.

Cheers!
brks
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 09 Jan 2020

Postby JandH » Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:41 am

“Just a question: do they have teppanyaki style at RM? Is that at the Hibachi grill you mentioned about? “

Yes. They have three separate stations in the Japanese restaurant,food was very good.

We ate at Sahlo? For the second tim last night. The food is good, but the dinner is quite a lengthy process, we discussed sneaking out prior to the arrival of our entree’s. The food was very good though!

Looks like the rain is supposed to go away today. We shall see. The bands and shows have been moved into the disco all week because of the weather. I kinda like it.

More later.

Cheers,

H
JandH
Desire Addict

Postby JandH » Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:28 am

Weather was mostly cloudy all day, but it didn't put a damper on any of the fun. Foam party was fun with lots of participation.

Music at the disco was pretty good again last night. Well attended. As always, the pizza and BLT's were wonderful.

Today, we woke up to sunny skies. It seems s few degrees cooler, but is very pleasant. Getting ready for a quick nap then out to the pool.

As always, feel free to ask any questions.

Cheers,

Harvey
JandH
Desire Addict

Postby Sunbums2016 » Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:57 pm

Thanks for the updates, Harvey! And congrats on the "discreet" sex .... Love it! Hopefully more to come!!! :D
KIK: sunbums2016
Sunbums2016
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 12 Mar 2021

Postby Rossy » Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:26 am

We will be there Friday late until Nov. 28th. I have a question, are a lot of people dressing for the theme nights? Good reports by the way.
Relax, have a drink, and meet some amazing naked people.
Rossy
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 22 Nov 2019

Postby jahppycple » Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:49 pm

Great to be your neighbors again! Hope your year goes well.
E and J
jahppycple
Desire Fan

Will be at: Both Riviera Maya & Pearl
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Sdc

Postby JandH » Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:04 pm

Rossy wrote:We will be there Friday late until Nov. 28th. I have a question, are a lot of people dressing for the theme nights? Good reports by the way.

Theme night participation has been really good this year. Lots of sexy outfits. It’s apparent that most put a lot of thought into preparation.
JandH
Desire Addict

Postby JandH » Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:06 pm

jahppycple wrote:Great to be your neighbors again! Hope your year goes well.
E and J

Always great to see y’all! Keep in touch!
JandH
Desire Addict

Postby Rossy » Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:10 pm

:L
JandH wrote:
Rossy wrote:We will be there Friday late until Nov. 28th. I have a question, are a lot of people dressing for the theme nights? Good reports by the way.

Theme night participation has been really good this year. Lots of sexy outfits. It’s apparent that most put a lot of thought into preparation.
Relax, have a drink, and meet some amazing naked people.
Rossy
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 22 Nov 2019

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Riviera Maya