Fourth Trip to RM just completed - Nov. 2019

Please contribute Desire Riviera Maya Trip reports here

Fourth Trip to RM just completed - Nov. 2019

Postby bmerryman » Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:01 pm

Well, we just got home Saturday from our fourth trip to Desire RM and I gotta say it was the best ever!

We dressed for the theme night every night except the first night of our arrival cause we hit the booze a little too hard and decided to sit out the Saturday theme night. But the other six nights we fully participated. It is sad that most men do not try to participate, but to each his own. I would say that over 50% of the ladies participated but less than 10% of the men. Movie Star couples night did get more men to participate than the other nights, and some couples were really great!

As far as I have read in previous posts about the decreasing participation in nudity, or partial clothing, we did not see it. There were some ladies who kept a bottom on, but it was so "barely not there" that you might as well say there was no bottom. We did see some men in swimtrunks, but they were rare.

As always the food was great. We ate in Suki one night and in Sahlo one night, and the rest of the nights at the buffet. Everything was great, especially the pizza late night at the lobby bar. And as always, the staff was great! We especially call out for great service, Daniel at the pool, Daniel in the lobby (Shorty), CC was great at the beach bar, Abraham and TaTa at the disco bar, and Edmundo at the lobby bar.

Entertainment was great1 We especially love Yun she is great!

The barriers on the beach are working great, almost no seaweed at all made it to the beach bed area.

The action in the sin room was a little sparse. One night we were the only couple in there, but again on another night it was full. What was lacking in the sin room was made up for at the jacuzzi bed area. Those beds were hopping every night. One night there was a couple, or couples on every bed. We did not see any action on the bar itself, but we usually do not go back up there after the theme night. We were told by staff there that the vacant lot has been purchased by Desire, and the plan is to move the jacuzzi area to the ground level at the vacant lot and to add another pool, this one much larger than the current one. At least, they said that is the plan.

We did the erotic massage one night and I have to say it was super! we had Teresa and Katadina (not sure on that spelling) and they were phenomenal! I am not going to go into details here, as many comments have been written on details of the erotic massage, but I can provide a play-by-play if anyone wants to PM me to ask for it. Suffice it to say we were well pleased!

Most couples do not leave the resort for outside trips but we always try to get away at least one or two days. This trip we went into Puerto Morelos one day and into Playa Del Carmen one day. We always like to find a little local restaurant and bar to sample the local cuisine. In Puerto Morelos we had some great fresh grilled grouper. And in Playa Del Carmen we found a great little taco bar.

My only negative comment are: ( and these are minor)
1. the coffee maker in the room really sucks, doesn't work well and when it works you get about 4 ounces of very week coffee
2. there are getting to be too many "reserved" beds around the pool. I would guess about 75% of the beds and chairs were reserved for premium members, many of which were never used, but sat reserved all day. One of the days we arrived at the pool around 10:00 am and there were no more beds or chairs.
3. there needs to be more beer choices than Dos Equis and Tecate Light. Why can't that bring in at least on American beer?

As far as previous comments about the dj in the disco, we really thought it was much improved over last year. There was a good selection of dance music and the dance floor was full almost all the time.

Well, that is our highlights. I could go on for hours providing more details. but I close for now and will write about more if anyone wants more details.

Suffice it to say we had a great week, and met lots of new, fun friends! Especially Liverpool!
Desire RM 01/03/16
Desire RM 04/12/17
Desire RM 06/05/18
Desire RM 11/09/19
bmerryman
Desire Addict

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 09 Nov 2019

Re: Fourth Trip to RM just completed - Nov. 2019

Postby Powderfinger » Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:20 pm

bmerryman wrote:We were told by staff there that the vacant lot has been purchased by Desire, and the plan is to move the jacuzzi area to the ground level at the vacant lot and to add another pool, this one much larger than the current one. At least, they said that is the plan.

What "staff" would that be? Because that is something we've randomly heard for damn near going on ten years now.
RMJan'08,'12,'16,'17Jan/Feb'09,'10,'11Feb'18June'13July'12,'14,'19July/Aug'10,'11,'15,'16,'17,'21Spt'09 Dec'18','19,'20
DPJuly'13July/Aug'18
Powderfinger
Desire Legend

We arrive on: 11 Dec 2023
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Re: Fourth Trip to RM just completed - Nov. 2019

Postby Justskin » Sat Dec 28, 2019 1:36 pm

Thanks for the trip report!

Very little feedback anymore to those that aren't sharing a 'first trip' type of report these days (maybe there's some sort of voyeuristic perception with these first timer reports?? Dunno.)

Reports like yours take time and thought and are appreciated! :L
SLS = Yummy1s
Justskin
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 13 Sep 2019
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Riviera Maya