Great visit from Dec 16-21, 2019 Desire Riviera Maya

Please contribute Desire Riviera Maya Trip reports here

Great visit from Dec 16-21, 2019 Desire Riviera Maya

Postby Cheers2US » Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:46 pm

We had a great visit from Dec 16-21.... hopefully I can type up a full trip report shortly.

Quick summary:

Staff: excellent as usual. Guests: super friendly and fun. Entertainment: fun and sexy. Music: better during the day, predictable at night.

Weather was warm but mostly cloudy, sadly. Only 2 days were really sunny and one day was very rainy.
Beach is nicer with the seaweed barrier, but waters are still cloudy.

Someone cut his foot when the ladder in the jacuzzi broke. I don't think the ladder got repaired during our stay.

Met some great people, I forgot most names, sorry: Scotty & Annette from TX, Juliano and Yuda from Brazil, Buck & Debbie from Minnesota, Tim & Nicole from Iowa, John & Melissa, Kim & Kevin from I forget, a fun couple from Columbus, OH, another fun couple from Virginia, a nice couple from Oklahoma (the guy with the tree tattoo, omg, if you saw, you know what I mean), the nice folks from Alberta, Canada (whose shuttle came very late)...

Playmakers: Pao, Bee and Yuni were so so so nice! Branko and Kevin (?) were great, too. Abraham, the bartender at the pool bar was fantastic. Ask him for a bazooka! Daniel and Rene for the pool towels and chairs were wonderful as well. Ruben the bellboy was so friendly and helpful.

Workshop with Richard & Lauren: we wanted to do both, but the spaces filled up Tuesday (yoni) so we didn't get a spot. We got there super early Thursday (linghan?) to hold a spot.

Foam party friday: don't miss it!

Thank you, Desire, for another great vacation.
A mix of nervousness + excitement
Cheers2US
Desire Superstar

We are from: USA
Will be at:  
We arrive on: 03 Jan 2024
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Riviera Maya