Our 9th trip - feb 7-16, 2020

Please contribute Desire Riviera Maya Trip reports here

Our 9th trip - feb 7-16, 2020

Postby jds » Fri Feb 21, 2020 7:23 pm

This was our 9th trip to Desire. We alternate Feb at RM and Oct/Nov at Pearl. It started out as usual seeing a few couples from last year and meeting a few new ones. The first night we turned in early, which is something we never do, but little did we know this was just the beginning of a lot of firsts for us on this trip. Now for the rest of the story.

On the first day we met N & M at the pool for 5 min (little did we know what was to come)

The second day we took a day pass to Pearl to see the Mansion. Wow is it ever nice. Much better than the Villa at RM.

The third day was just hanging out between the beach and the pool. That night before the nightly entertainment we saw N & M again at the lobby bar. We stopped to talk but the speakers were so loud next to us and made it to difficult to hear, so we invited them to our room. We chatted a bit and I (J) went to the bar for more ice. When I returned I found the other 3 already in the pool. (we stayed in a Villa) It didn't take long and the girls were all over each other. (of course us guys loved watching) after about 15 min the show moved indoors. Eventually us boys were allowed to join in, but first the girls set the rules. ( there were NO Rules ) I was shocked because we'd never full swapped or done anything more than oral. Boy was that about to change in a big way.

Over the next 4 days and 19 hours of play time we experienced may new firsts...some I wont list.
Full swap, DP, Double Dildo, strap on, 3 somes on every way we could think of, Super hot videos and photoshoots (with outfit changes)on the beach, and in the room and, on the lobby bar. This couple was so genuine, patient, caring, sensual and just plain f**king fun. We couldn't have dreamed of a better (coming over to the other side) week. We never knew that watching each other could be such a turn on. I told my wife that I can honestly say I feel closer and appreciate her more now than prior to this experience. I watched how she interacted with them and realized that there were ways she acted the same with me that I took for granted. I will forever pay attention to the little sensual touches and looks she gives. I'd have never believed that watching her with someone else is what I needed to be a better husband. We can't wait to see them again and continue our fun.

I know this was short, but hopefully you got the picture of what happened.
KIK: jes1forfun
SDC: jande204
jds
Desire Addict

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 10 Feb 2024
Swing Site(s) we belong to: kasidie

Re: Our 9th trip - feb 7-16, 2020

Postby jandr2u » Sat Feb 22, 2020 7:58 am

Glad you had such an amazing time.

I understand the sentiment with regard to picking up on little queues that you've maybe longed since forgot or simply take for granted. We haven't done much in the LS, but our experiences made me ask myself, "When did I stop touching my wife like it was our first time?" So my new mantra is "First time, every time". Its brought a new level of intimacy and enjoyment to our lives.

Interesting the experiences you didn't expect that lead you places you didn't expect.
J and R
SLS/SDC/Kasidie: jandr2u
kik: caleqs

DRM 1/15-22 2020
DRM 5/26-6/1/19
jandr2u
Desire Devotee

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 26 May 2019
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Riviera Maya