Trip Report July 2018

Please contribute Desire Riviera Maya Trip reports here

Trip Report July 2018

Postby cancunite_new » Sat Aug 29, 2020 10:04 pm

I am posting this trip report after 2 years. But better late than never.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We were at DRM from July 14-18, 2018. This was our third time visiting DRM (we visited DRM first time in July 2017, and then in Dec 2017) and we enjoyed it a lot. For those who were there at the same time - we are Indian couple (C&A) from the USA. 

Day 1 (Saturday): We arrived at Cancun airport at around 11 AM and thanks to my lucky wife we got the green light at the customs this time as well. We then directly headed to the USA transfers where our driver Vargas was waiting for us. He was super friendly and helpful (based on our past experience, we specifically asked for him). We then arrived at DRM at around 1 PM. Unfortunately, our room was not ready (check-in is typically at 3 PM). We kept our bags at the reception and went for lunch. This time they did not force us for the timeshare presentation. After having lunch, we went to the spa and took a shower, changed our clothes and then went to the pool. It did not take us long to get rid of our clothes. After spending some time at the pool we went to our room and then decided to go to the beach bed. It was a great feeling sleeping naked on the beach bed and within no time we started playing with each other, and had our first experience of sex on the beach :)
We then spent some time at the pool bed sleeping naked and then came back to the room to get ready for the red dress night. Mrs wore a sexy gorgeous red color dress that night and got many compliments. For dinner we went to the restaurant "Suki". We were really tired and spent only an hour or so in the disco before calling it a night. 

Day 2 (Sunday):  We got up early and booked our bed near the pool. We went for breakfast and then decided to rest on the pool bed. Pool started getting crowded at around 11 AM or so. Yuni (very hot playmaker) came to our bed and asked us to participate in some mischievous game that ended up with my wife giving me a blow job and me giving her cunnilingus. She was happy to receive compliments from Yuni and our pool bed neighbors on her blow job skills. :) Wife was very happy and in addition, my cunnilingus skills were good enough to convince her to book the stripper service from the fantasy menu for Monday night. We also decided to get the erotic couple massage on Sunday afternoon (both were impromptu decisions). We got the erotic massage in our last two trips as well and she really liked it. This time Mrs decided to get it from the masseur (last two times we went for two masseuses). Before she changed her mind (about the fantasy menu) I took her to the main lobby and we booked the stripper service. We then went to the spa to book the massage and got the appointment for the same day. Based on what we heard, she specifically asked for Enoch and I asked for Teresa. Both of them were really good at their job. Last two times she opted for masseuses (I think it was Teresa and someone else), and it was mostly an external massage with no penetration. However, things were very different with Enoch. It was a full penetration of his multiple fingers in her vagina in addition to the clitoris massage. Not sure how many fingers he used but Mrs. Cancunite was literally moaning for an hour or so and could not walk at the end of the massage, lol. For me it was mostly gentle stroking. At the end, Teresa asked me to get up and took me to the bed where Mrs. Cancunite was blindfolded. I was then standing next to the bed, and Teresa continued stroking me, and I started playing with Mrs. Cancunite's clitoris while Enoch was making a way for his fingers into Mrs. Cancunite's vagina. Mrs. Cancunite was really enjoying the fact that both me and Enoch were playing with her vagina at the same time. Both of them asked if they should stay in the room for a happy ending, and we let them stay. I was on top of Mrs. Cancunite and Teresa and Enoch were playing with her tits. Overall, it was an awesome experience, more so, for Mrs. Cancunite. 

It was a lingerie night that day. She wore sexy black lingerie. We had great fun at the disco. We then went to the Jacuzzi for some time but did not get into the water (water was really hot). After spending 10-15 mins at the Jacuzzi bar we came down and had tasty pizza and double shot cappuccino (yes, this was at 2 AM). Our recommendation: try pineapple and jalapeno pizza. The strong cappuccino helped us to be awake for some more time, and walking back to the room wife gave me the blow job in the walkway under the moonlight. That was a super hot experience. 

Day 3 (Monday): We did pretty much the same stuff in the morning that we did the other two days (will skip the details). We played pool volleyball, and some more mischievous games. This time I got to play with the boobs of three beautiful women including my wife. 
We had early dinner that evening as we wanted to get ready for the stripper fantasy scheduled at 9 PM. When we went out of our room for dinner, DRM staff decorated our bed and also left a small cake and a bottle of champagne (it seems from the copy of my passport we submitted during check-in they found out that my birthday is in the month of July and gave us the surprise). We were pleasantly surprised by their gesture and that really made our day. We came back to our room from dinner at around 8.45 PM. At sharp 9 PM, a very hot Latina arrived in our room. The show was certainly more than a regular strip show and a super hot experience for both of us, more so for Mrs. Cancunite!

It started with the stripper dancing on a song while taking her clothes off. She then started undressing both of us. We all then started playing with each other. While Mrs and I were licking her boobs, she gently started stroking me. The rumors about the stripper are true. After we all agreed on the plan, she started giving me a blowjob and Mrs Cancunite also accompanied her. In the middle of everything, both of them started kissing each other (and this was really passionate kissing involving their tongues), lol. This followed by the stripper going down on Mrs. Cancunite. The stripper started with using a toy on Mrs while gently fingering her. This was followed by the stripper giving Mrs. Cancunite oral. Watching another girl putting her tongue in my wife's vagina was a super hot experience. It was the first girl on girl experience for the wife. It was a bliss watching them play tonsil tennis and perform oral (apparently Mrs. Cancunite liked it a lot). There was a point when Mrs. Cancunite was blowing me while at the same time the stripper was giving her oral. Very hot experience for both of us. In the end, Mrs. Cancunite and I finished the business while she kissed and played with the stripper. We never thought we would do this but it was a great experience and we both liked it a lot Apparently, it seems Mrs. Cancunite is now interested in having fun with girls and now really looking forward to our next trip :)

Day 4 (Tuesday): Pretty much same routine on day 4 as well. We attended a massage workshop hosted by a couple (Room77 on IG).  We enjoyed it a lot. They host this workshop in the disco room. There were 8-10 other couples. Typically everyone will be naked. The workshop was for one hour and the couple will teach you how to give genital massage to your partner. I guess there are two versions of this workshop - male partner giving massage to the female partner and female giving it to the male partner; we attended the former. In this workshop, they actually demonstrate how to give genital massage to your partner. At the end of the massage workshop, they ask you to finish off if you want to. Most of the couples in the room had sex including us. It was kinda like an orgy and was a really hot experience. We never thought we would experience having sex in the same room with 10 or so other couples. But we did it and enjoyed it a lot. That's the beauty of DRM!

Vegetarian: We are vegetarians and we do not eat meat, fish, etc. We told them our dietary restrictions at the time of the check-in and guess what, every server and chef from all the restaurants knew about it when we ate our lunch/dinner. In fact, almost all the time they made us special vegetarian dishes that were not on their menu (for example, falafel over rice, Alfredo pasta, fried rice, curry noodles, paneer tikka masala, yellow curry, mushroom soup, avocado rolls, some special desserts, etc). So if you are a vegetarian/vegan - just tell them at the time of the check-in and you will be amazed how good they take care of you. We seriously have not experienced this kind of service anywhere in the USA. 

We like to visit DRM to spend good quality romantic time with each other. It is truly an amazing place where you won't get judged for anything including your body type, color of your skin, your race, ethnicity, etc. Truly a must go place for open-minded couples!
KIK: cancunite
cancunite_new
Desire Convert

We are from: USA

Re: Trip Report July 2018

Postby beach bums » Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:17 pm

Sounds like you two had a good trip. Thanks for the great trip report.
beach bums
Desire Lover

We are from: Canada
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 16 Dec 2023

Re: Trip Report July 2018

Postby Centbozo » Mon May 03, 2021 12:44 pm

Thank you so much for the info. We’re also a vegetarian couple, and it’s really helpful with all the info you provided. We like you stripper experiences, too. We’re going to Desire Pearl for the first time next month, hopefully to get a little bit of fun.
Centbozo

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 02 May 2020

Re: Trip Report July 2018--stripper question

Postby bugsby » Tue May 04, 2021 12:16 pm

We enjoyed your report--especially your experiences with the stripper. This mirrors our experiences at Pearl before the pandemic. The stripper offered extras and we thoroughly enjoyed them each time.
However, there have been some recent reports on the Forum that the strippers no longer offer extras, don't even strip completely, don't allow much touching, etc.
So we had the following question: has anyone been to Pearl in the last few months who engaged a stripper and could report on their experiences? Were extras offered or was the whole experience rather lackluster? We have out next trip planned in a few months and would really appreciate any feedback.
Many thanks in advance!
bugsby

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Riviera Maya