A Little Subtlety Goes a Long Way...

Please contribute Desire Riviera Maya Trip reports here

Postby FloridaFun » Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:53 am

While we are in the lifestyle, when we go on trips of this nature we hang out with LS ppl and non...after all just because we are in the LS doesnt mean we are going to "hook up" with everyone just because they are also...we can all still have a good time...We go on vacation primarily to be together away from everyday stress and life, and have a blast...if we meet someone we are attracted to and vice versa, then thats a bonus, but that's not our full purpose of the trip.
FloridaFun
Desire Fan

Postby terriuk » Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:00 am

surely should be enough chairs for everyone. for the prices being charged?

any other hotel, there'd be a riot!
terriuk

Postby terriuk » Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:00 am

surely should be enough chairs for everyone. for the prices being charged?

any other hotel, there'd be a riot!
terriuk

Postby klbl69 » Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:52 am

its a real fine line huh? there isn't any other resort where you can make love on the beach or under the stars in a secure environment and feel charged by others who also take care of themselves nearby doing the same thing, is there? No really, I am asking 'cause we'd like to try it! We find its the luck of the draw at Desire--maybe some of them are swinging...maybe not. So some background--excuse any lurid details here: My husband & I are both very well endowed and work really hard to stay fit, and have been there a couple times and have had instances where we looked up and there were people gawking (glancing and gawking are 2 diff things) while I was riding him or once when 69ing there were 4 couples surrounding our bed and within a few feet of us and were all "over-the-top" w their actions elsewhere when we were there....another time a mixture of guys by themselves leering and w erections--not sure if it were me or my husband--he says he notices guys looking at his huge you-know-what more then women sometimes--go figure :<) (yes I agree some wives go nap and their male mates at times go a gawking.) Or once while enjoying the banter and playful exchanges and talk and drinks and the sunset in the jacuzzi all of a sudden a couple plopped down next to us and she starting doing oral on him and looking at us as if we were supposed to join them.) Assumptions are dangerous that if someone is there why don't they swing? Glad we are not the only ones who want to feel the allure of being naked and doing things that other resorts won't allow and still mingle. Keep in mind -- we are not lifestylers, and while there once did meet a nice couple who were both really petite--last night there, the atmosphere and relaxation got to me i guess--I relented in letting her get banged by my husband--while her husband played w my big boobs and bubble-butt....that's all he wanted to do and was so hell bent on seeing if his wife could "accomadate" my husband (not quite but she had fun trying I I was turned on watching).....they were nice--and he took it in stride when I kidded him about his very small "hidden friend". Now, if they had asked if we were in the lifeestyle when we met and we said no and they ignored us, they would have never experienced that and a lot of laughs and fun w us 4 would have been never experienced........K
klbl69

Postby rdjustice6 » Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:24 pm

haha, please tell me that we're not the only ones that have noticed a trend....
rdjustice6
Desire Fan

We are from: USA

Previous

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Riviera Maya