June 5th -12th

Please contribute Desire Riviera Maya Trip reports here

June 5th -12th

Postby clhkkh » Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:57 pm

We are finally recovering from our second trip and are happy to report that Desire is still the greatest vacation spot to break away from the Real World....

My wife and I both agreed that this last trip was the BEST vacation we have ever taken. The reasons are simple: the atmosphere, the service and the mind set of the people who go there. We met up with old friends and were fortunate enough to make many new ones....

The food was fantastic, the service was outstanding and the entertainment was for the most part pretty darn good (Do not pass up the chance to see The Mother Funkers :)

Yes there was chaos at times with the pool chairs, but in hindsight it was pretty comical to watch the musical chair situation as a result of a big thunder storm rolling though....I just found it hard to get upset while living in fantasyland for a week.

I will keep this short. Bottom line- if you are still sitting on the fence deciding if you should go....just go for it! Life is short.

See you next June!

Chris & Kym
clhkkh

Postby debntomw » Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:06 pm

I am not good with names....but I do remember Chris & Kym! We feel the same as you. Everything was fantastic! We will be there next June, too. Hopefully by then I'll have a new animal story for you!
debntomw

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 05 May 2018

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Riviera Maya