June 15-20 TRIP REPORT

Please contribute Desire Riviera Maya Trip reports here

June 15-20 TRIP REPORT

Postby Omahacouple » Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:05 pm

June 2010 – Trip Report

Greetings everyone. We are Liz and Jerry and we just returned from Desire Cancun. This was our second trip and our stay was June 15 – 20, 2010. Overall, the trip was fantastic! We loved meeting new friends.

We actually arrived in Cancun on June 14 and stayed at the Marriott Hotel on the beach. What a fantastic hotel this is. Long wide beaches and a gigantic pool. A great place to stay. Upon arrival at the Cancun Airport we easily went through customs. After getting our luggage we proceeded to exit the airport where we were assaulted by the “blue shirtâ€
Omahacouple
Desire Devotee

Postby pelagiccouple » Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:21 am

Great report....Thank you so much!
pelagiccouple
Desire Lover

Re: June 15-20 TRIP REPORT

Postby sonomapair » Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:40 pm

Do the Trip Reports and older posts get truncated after some number of years?
No longer Desire rookies! Second trip planned for 11/11/17 with Wegottathing and their podcaster and listener friends!!
sonomapair
Desire Lover

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 11 Nov 2017
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS and Kasidie

Postby CokeMann » Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:47 pm

sonomapair wrote:Do the Trip Reports and older posts get truncated after some number of years?

No they don't - this one appears to be truncated by a faulty data restore - I'll see if I can recover the rest of it - although it is six years out out date with reality - lol
CokeMann
Site Admin

We are from: Canada

Postby sonomapair » Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:30 pm

CokeMann wrote:
sonomapair wrote:Do the Trip Reports and older posts get truncated after some number of years?

No they don't - this one appears to be truncated by a faulty data restore - I'll see if I can recover the rest of it - although it is six years out out date with reality - lol

Yeah, I've been having fun digging deep in the archives. Don't go nuts trying to figure it out. I did notice the same on a few of the other old threads.
No longer Desire rookies! Second trip planned for 11/11/17 with Wegottathing and their podcaster and listener friends!!
sonomapair
Desire Lover

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 11 Nov 2017
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS and Kasidie

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Riviera Maya