Non LS first timers to RM - Jan 2024

Please contribute Desire Riviera Maya Trip reports here

Non LS first timers to RM - Jan 2024

Postby Newride » Tue Jan 16, 2024 2:36 pm

We have recently returned as non LS first timers to RM.

Best vacation we have ever had. The people and the experience were TOP NOTCH!

Kevin, Stellar-Classy-energized-polite-respectful-and he Hustles. The guys a UNIT, clearly keeps himself in shape and deserves all the praise.

Javi, stud, made my wife feel extra special each time we crossed paths. playful and respectful.

Steph, Classy-Sexy-sweet-caring-Once again, these playmakers go above and beyond however Steph stood out for my wife due to how welcoming and sweet she was helping with her first pasties experience!

Viktor, The King... All the pool staff are all BEAUTIES, Eduardo, angel, Africa, the list is LONG.

The food is EPIC, and we are massive food snobs being athletes and ppl who take care of our health and appearance year round.

GYM= perfect for what we needed.

Front office staff are also AMAZING. Cesar, alejandra (couldn't sell us but she did a great job! haha *everest ;)), Diego is a stud, helped us booking golf tee times close by at a pete Dye course.

We love the size of the resort, quick to get around, beach was great, and the entertainment is a level of quality you can't even get at a big resort like a planet hollywood. (which was shit by the way, the one day we went off resort). I immediately knew we fucked up leaving the RM.

WE WILL BE BACK OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN. In fact I am booking next years trip for the same dates as we speak!

-'The newbies who didn't get naked'. (until the last day by ourselves on a day bed at the hot tub.) ;)
Newride

We are from: Canada
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 04 Jan 2024

Re: Non LS first timers to RM - Jan 2024

Postby Yeipi » Tue Jan 16, 2024 9:30 pm

Great news you liked the place! It's an addiction :mrgreen:
Ho was the weather? The forecast shown in the forum has been light rain every day for the past few weeks... Was that the case?
Yeipi
Desire Superstar

We are from: Canada
We arrive on: 02 Feb 2024

Re: Non LS first timers to RM - Jan 2024

Postby Naturalfantasies » Fri Feb 02, 2024 7:16 pm

“Diego is a stud, helped us booking golf tee times close by at a pete Dye course.”

We’ve played the same course a few times on some of our longer trips, probably one of the nicest and most challenging courses we’ve played. Hope you enjoyed the course.
KIK: NatFanD
Naturalfantasies
Desire Lover

We are from: USA
We arrive on: 20 Dec 2023

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Riviera Maya