A very memorable week - June 20-26th

Please contribute Desire Riviera Maya Trip reports here

Postby Eroticdesires » Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:33 am

@East Ont, Im sure Scott wasn't the first and certainly won't be the last, even if some high voltage warning signs were posted.

Will try to get the final days post up early next week, will be out roughing it on the Central California Coast for a long weekend.

Day 5 June 24

My wife experienced some redness on her arms yesterday which started becoming itchy so we purchased an ointment called Fast Aid at the lobby shop. It seemed to help with the itchiness, but it did not make the redness go away. We had also been applying an Aloe Vera lotion daily after sun exposure. Although we tried to make sure we reapplied sunscreen often, it was probably not enough. My wife had never had sunburn before except for our two trips to Cancun. It could also be an age thing as allergies or reactions can change over a lifetime.

So our day started with my wife at the stretch class (10:30am) while I secured a beach bed with Rene. Today we were over near the beach bar area and right next to a shower which was nice. My wife planned to stay out of the sun as much as possible, but still enjoy the ocean views form the bed as we were into full relaxation mode. Feeling like she needed a serious workout, she spent the afternoon in the gym while I took a nap in the beach bed. Around 4:30 pm I went to the steam room and showered as she continued her marathon workout. As I left the gym, a rain storm hit the resort. There had been some brief showers throughout the morning and afternoon, but this one was not just a passing thunderstorm. When I got back to the room, I noticed our neighbor was on the shared balcony. I thought I would be neighborly and go out and have a chat with her. We enjoyed a cigarette together and talked about what brought us to Desire and how much we enjoyed it. I told her that we really needed a yearly adult vacation so we could reconnect. We didn’t want to be that couple that put their own relationship on the backburner and only realized that they lost the spark for each other after the kids are grown and off on their own. She shared a similar tale about her own life and how she and her husband seriously contemplated a divorce after the kids were on their own. The rain and wind were very strong as we chatted, we had to go inside and grab the robes in order to stay warm. I really doubt the robes are used very often. They are very thick, warm and plush, but not exactly meant for a tropical climate. A light spa linen robe would be a much better choice, but I’m guessing if you are naked all day outside, you’re not thinking about putting clothes on in your room.

We didn’t eat very much for lunch so when my wife came back from the gym, we started getting ready for dinner. We decided to go to Il Piacere again knowing that we could make their early bird specials. We finished dinner early and had drinks with Michelle and Randy at the lobby bar where we found a swinging bed to share. We saw Melissa and Lucas sitting alone so I sent Jenny to go over and say hi to them. Later on, I went over to say hi as well. After sharing a cigarette with them, we were to going to head back to the bed, but saw that another couple had taken our spot so we decided to stay with Melissa and Lucas.

I felt bad about leaving Michelle and Randy as circumstances throughout the week made it seem like we were constantly ditching them. Earlier in the week, we went out to smoke after the Chippendale striptease and when we returned, they had left thinking we had abandoned them. They were probably already a bit sensitive as they relayed how lifestyle couples they met before at Hedo would not want to talk to them after they found out that they didn’t swing. We had invited them to dinner the next night at the Teppanyaki grill as we secured a reservation for four, but they did end up canceling when we saw them the next day as she said she wasn’t feeling too good. If there were a regret during the week, it was how we had treated Michelle and Randy, so if our paths do ever cross again, we would like to sincerely apologize to them.

The night’s entertainment was a reggae band, and they were great. The front man was a very good vocalist and the drummer was hilarious with his comments. I’m not sure how the two guitarist with the mullets made the band, but we definitely enjoyed this band the most. I was given the tasks of securing the buzz for our group tonight so I reached deep into the past and ordered my old favorite college shot, the Kamakazi (vodka, triple sec and lime juice). After our 4th round, we felt just the right amount of buzz to make it up to the disco for the women’s striptease show. Before heading to the disco, the yahoo June group theme was red night so my wife changed into her corset.

The striptease contestants were all very attractive. We thought number 2 was the hottest, but number 4 did an amazing dance and pole routine. She was also the underdog in regards to her soccer mom looks, but she was a damn good dancer. I'm starting to wonder if contestant #4s are always the winners. As the hot striptease women warmed up the dance floor, it was another packed disco. A very sexy vibe was in the air and a good buzz was already enjoyed by the ladies in our party. We were also enjoying the outdoor balcony when a sudden rainstorm forced the group into a hasty retreat back to the disco. A smaller group was forming as I met contestant #2 and her husband (Jamie and Robert) as they were inviting a few couples back to their room. The group of four couples included the host couple, Melissa/Lucas, Pauline/Stephon, and my wife and I. As we left the disco, the rain had subsided, but the disco exit to the outside stairway was extremely slippery. I had the good fortune of catching Pauline in midflight as she lost her footing. (5 inch heels+wet floors=a long night at a Mexican Emergency room).

The room party was a lot of fun, a bit surreal as most lifestyle experiences tend to be, but it was one of the best times we had during the week. Many of you may have guessed, but the evening would not be complete without a BLT, Pizza, and a few nightcaps so off we went to the lobby bar. A good sized crowd was still there enjoying the night. As my wife and I basked in the afterglow of the evening’s events, we were surprisingly able to outlast them all, finally saying good night to Alberto at 4:30am.
SDC: desirelovers
Kasidie: eroticdesires
Eroticdesires
Desire Devotee

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 20 Feb 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie

Postby tikihutguy » Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:40 am

PrincessandPilot wrote:
tikihutguy wrote:Outstanding posts! Tell me you are a professional writer please. I feel like I'm there already (instead of 7/28) and totally up to date since our 2008 trip :D Thanks especially for the steam/shower tip. If you are ever in the Tampa, FL area Caliente has coed steam/showers/sauna. Definitely a plus.... :wink:

Tiki, We've been a member at Caliente for a year (we live in the area) and haven't tried the sauna, yet. I take it you are saying it is private? :shock:

Lucky guys! We visit 1-2x a year; usually week long stints. We were members until this year when the rates went up. Haven't been this year (time constraints), but may make it in the next couple of months. Yes the sauna is (semi) private. Not usually crowded, but like the steam room and showers are open to all. All located next to the lockers and just past the ice cream machine. I don't recommend the latter for either the sauna or steam room....
:wink:

I see where you guys leave paradise on 7/25. Please leave some fun for us on 7/28!! :P
tikihutguy
Desire Legend

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 18 May 2023

Postby Sharon and David » Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:59 pm

So many good thoughts of our favorite place. But we're begging you-----no more pizza talk. We have to wait till Oct. For all our favorite things. Soooooo many things:)
Sharon and David
Desire Superstar

Postby ewpcpl » Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:53 pm

Thank you for your amazingly detailed report on your time in paradise. We applaud your upbeat attitude and how you were able to protect all of your friends' privacy even while hinting at your shared sexy activities. We definitely feel as though we have vicariously spent the week with you, even though we have not yet made it to Desire.

One question we have regards the amount of smoking there at Desire. We realize the situation can vary from day to day, but we are very sensitive to tobacco smoke and, living in Florida, we have found it possible to avoid heavy exposure to it. What is the level of smoking there, either cigarettes or cigars? Is it possible to avoid having it in our face all the time?
ewpcpl

Postby ewpcpl » Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:53 pm

Thank you for your amazingly detailed report on your time in paradise. We applaud your upbeat attitude and how you were able to protect all of your friends' privacy even while hinting at your shared sexy activities. We definitely feel as though we have vicariously spent the week with you, even though we have not yet made it to Desire.

One question we have regards the amount of smoking there at Desire. We realize the situation can vary from day to day, but we are very sensitive to tobacco smoke and, living in Florida, we have found it possible to avoid heavy exposure to it. What is the level of smoking there, either cigarettes or cigars? Is it possible to avoid having it in our face all the time?
ewpcpl

Postby Eroticdesires » Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:17 pm

Hi EWP,

We are not heavy smokers and try to be very courteous to those around us. I would say that smokers are a minority on the resort and most are courteous and tend to obey the designated areas (outdoors only). I think you will always be able to find areas clear of smoke throughout the resort. I may have seen just a few cigars lit up the entire week we were there. Should not be a problem at all during your stay...

cheers,

Dlee
Eroticdesires
Desire Devotee

Postby Eroticdesires » Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:17 pm

Hi EWP,

We are not heavy smokers and try to be very courteous to those around us. I would say that smokers are a minority on the resort and most are courteous and tend to obey the designated areas (outdoors only). I think you will always be able to find areas clear of smoke throughout the resort. I may have seen just a few cigars lit up the entire week we were there. Should not be a problem at all during your stay...

cheers,

Dlee
Eroticdesires
Desire Devotee

Previous

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Riviera Maya