Trip Report for June 28th -July 1st

Please contribute Desire Riviera Maya Trip reports here

Trip Report for June 28th -July 1st

Postby AU45 » Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:12 pm

To give a little background. My wife and I are not in the lifestyle but we are open to going places that have an open free atmosphere. I did most of the research on these forums before booking. I wanted to make sure this would be a place that we would both enjoy and grow our relationship. I booked us in for a short trip in a passion suite. Now let me tell you what we thought....

Pros- Beautiful resort that is well maintained and makes one feel comfortable everywhere.

The staff.... we travel the world over and I have to say that this group that works here is awesome. Clearly well managed and all will do anything to make your stay the best. This is the key to this resort being as good as it is.

Entertainment- We were there for three nights worth of entertainment. I was shocked at two of the shows they had. The best one was on the Eyes Wide Shut Night. It was a dance/acrobatic group. They were world class and in Vegas you would pay $100 to see them per person.
The daily entertainment was also fun. Here again the girls who make this all happen were amazing. They work from dawn to dusk and are the energizer bunnies.

Disco and Playroom- Both of these places are new and were very nice and comfortable. I will say the DJ needs some work but overall it was good. The playroom was clean and gave off a good atmosphere. I would say it could be a little bigger. A few times all beds were taken and there was a bit of a line.

Clothing Optional- This was the first place my wife and I have been that was this way. WE LOVED IT!! Only way to do the beach if you ask me.

People- Again many here said that this was a great plus for Desire and we can attest to that. We met some great people and one couple who we will stay in contact with!

Cons- The Suki restaurants air was not working the day we arrived. To our shock we ate there again on night three and to our amazement it still did not work. Now eating at a restaurant with an open flame that has no air is NO FUN!!!!

That’s the only one we can think of. Really that’s impressive because we have high standards and most places have a few items that are not so good.

Overall- If you’re on the fence.... Go you and your wife will love it!!
AU45

Postby Sharon and David » Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:07 am

Thank you for your wonderful observations of this great resort!
Sharon and David
Desire Superstar

We are from: USA

Postby miranda » Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:13 am

Thanks for taking the time to post your trip report. I'm betting that next time you will extend your stay for longer than 3 nights!

Are you referring to the "Mother-Funkers" dance / acrobatic group? If so, we were blown away by their talent! And we're hoping they will still be there on our next trip.
miranda
Desire Legend

We are from: Canada

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Riviera Maya