August trip to Desire a blast! (8/18 to 8/27)

Please contribute Desire Riviera Maya Trip reports here

August trip to Desire a blast! (8/18 to 8/27)

Postby nekkidcouple1964 » Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:34 pm

August trip to Desire a blast!

Absolutely loved our third trip to Desire.

We met some nice folks from the Yahoo Group at Suki.
funluvincouple99
skyfire1959

We had a 9 day stay this time and the weather was great. No hurricanes or even a hint of rain.

We took a couple of off resort trips this time. We did a little trip to Puerto Morelos to see the little town that is so close to the resort. It is a VERY small town. We went to the Pelican for a little snack on the beach. It was nice to have a little meal off the resort. We walked around the plaza and down a few street. Also a quick jaunt on the pier. Not much to see or do but we can now say we have been there. There is the link to the webcam so you can see it every day. http://www.traveltreasures.com/webcam/ The Pelican is the pointy thatch roof on the right before you get to the water and the plaza is there in the middle of the webcam.

We also went to Xcaret this time. It's a great tourist spot that has great little rivers to float down that are basically almost full underground. It is a fun trip. There is a zoo and Mayan cultural stuff. They have swim with the dolphins too. Lots of snorkeling and other under sea stuff. We went to XelHa last time at that is much better we think but Xcaret was fun since we already went to XelHa. More snorkeling at XelHa and that is what we like.

We rented a car from AVIS for those days. We book online and then picked it up at the new resort down the beach from Desire, Secrets Silversands. It was a short walk and they took me back after I dropped off.

The Latin Fever stuff that was going on was quite nice. Saw some interesting bands and some fire dancers. They did some body painting there too. Not sure if that was special or they are doing that all the time now. The premiere gust lady's boyfriend does the painting and she gets her boobs painted most nights. Didn't see many doing it but there were a few. One lady got fully done in a white outfit that looked like lingerie. She really pulled it off as she was fully shaved and had a great body.

We spent most of our days on the beach beds relaxing, drinking and reading. The pool was quite dirty during our visit and we really only went in one evening. We just stayed at the beach. We did the jacuzzi two nights. Once for the people watching. It was really full and the wife isn't in for all that squeezed in feeling. We watched as a pair of ladies that were sucking their partners in the end of the jacuzzi closest to the bar. We took a spin on the beds up there and got a little action started. The couple on the next bed was fully going at it. We left for the room to do it up right. We also went up for some sex while everyone else was at dinner or other things. We had some alone time with just us and the bartenders. She doesn't mind them watching.

No disco for us. Not much into dancing or being seen as we're not really built to show off. I like to be seen but probably not too many interested in seeing.

Lots of good food. We did Suki as we said for teppan as well as a night of the normal menu. We also had a lobster dinner our last night. We book through a premier timeshare guest so we get the gold wristbands which get us a lobster dinner one night. We also get 10% off at the spa. We went two times for massages. Relaxxxxxxxxing.

The only problem in the trip was that I picked up a bug of some kind. A bad bout of Montezuma's revenge. Felt bad for a few days on the trip but recovered fast. Then it relapsed twice in the next two weeks so I went to the doctor for antibiotics. It was a really nasty bug. Infected something inside me. Don't know where I got it. Happened after the Puerto Morelos day but that was really quick. Figured it was the ice in my Desire specials possibly. If not it was the lemonade at Pelican's. Oh well. I'm over it now.

Got some good pix of the crocodile out front. Wife named him Barney, thinks he looks like the purple dinosaur.

Lot's of good lovin' was had. Some naughty, some nice. All wonderful.

Feel free to ask about our trip.
nekkidcouple1964
Desire Fan

We are from: USA

Postby skyfire1959 » Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:37 pm

Glad to hear you had a great trip!
skyfire1959
Desire Convert

Postby funluvincouple99 » Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:53 pm

Nice review! We enjoyed meeting you two as well. That was our first time at the teppan grill and we really liked it. We're starting to think about next year's trip!
funluvincouple99

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Riviera Maya