Newbie Trip Report

Please contribute Desire Riviera Maya Trip reports here

Newbie Trip Report

Postby tombeth » Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:47 pm

We just spent August 11-18 in Desire and all we can say is WOW!

This was our first trip to Desire - or any place like it - and all we can think is "what took us so long". We were there to celebrate our 30th anniversary - and boy did we ever. We arrived at the airport a bit later in the afternoon, but the "gauntlet" wasn't nearly as bad as we feared and our driver from TransBeach was right on time and we were at the resort a mere twenty minutes later. The only glitch was that we had to "walk the plank" because the road in front of the resort was under construction - all good!

The first thing we did was head up to the jacuzzi - we had only been reading about it for months. I (he) quickly undress and as I am heading towards paradise I turn around and see my fully clothed ("I'm not ready yet") wife. Uh oh. She says "go ahead without me". :shock: Not a good idea. Thankfully it only takes another ten minutes of gentle prodding before she agrees to join me. :D

Soon its time to change for the night's activities. I had no idea that Mrs. B had spent months shopping for "evening wear"! The pre-show is one of the hottest things we have ever seen and not half an hour later I am getting a bj on one of the couches. Tonites gonna be a good, good nite!!! We explored the play room, a first for us and later toured the jacuzzi beds. Very, very hot having sex in front of others (another first)! By the way, some of you are stars and we are very jealous!

The next day is is a late breakfast and beach volleyball. Thanks to all who didn't make fun of my inability to serve (its only been 25 years) on top of my other insecurities. Then its over to the beach. At Desire there are "beach people" and "pool people". We are beach people, but there are definitely more "actvities" over at the pool. We know, we participated in a few! We are grateful to have met a lovely couple "we have been here six times but-we-are-not-swingers J&V. They were kind enough to teach us the buzz words and keep us out of trouble as long as they could. You were great "bunk mates"!

Afternoon water volleyball was a hoot. You can't beat Diana's enthusiasm ("I deeeen't blow the weeesel") and Vanessa and Brenda are great too. C.C. and Africa at the beach are simply the best. Carlos at the disco and others just too many to mention. The staff is incredible!

We are not swingers, but agreed that we would like to explore our boundaries. But we also agreed that if something was going to happen it would have to be spontaneous. And that's exactly how it happened. We met a wonderful younger couple from Mexico (thank you J&A) that just made it easy for us to get into a comfort zone. It was just meant to be.

For all newbies and "oldsters" alike I can't emphasize enough - DON'T EVER LEAVE THE DISCO EARLY! The last thirty minutes of every night were some of the hottest of my life. Honey, I can't believe you wore THAT!

Finally, for all of you lifestylers that made us your "project" (especially on the last day). Thank you. We went to the jacuzzi on the last day and on one occasion Mrs. B went for drinks and didn't come back. At one point she was "surrounded" by a few lovelies (you know who you are!) and she hasn't been the same since. Finally, late, late, late she was able to fulfill one of her ultimate fantasies - thank you M - and THAT is what Desire is all about.
tombeth

Newbie Trip Report

Postby tombeth » Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:47 pm

We just spent August 11-18 in Desire and all we can say is WOW!

This was our first trip to Desire - or any place like it - and all we can think is "what took us so long". We were there to celebrate our 30th anniversary - and boy did we ever. We arrived at the airport a bit later in the afternoon, but the "gauntlet" wasn't nearly as bad as we feared and our driver from TransBeach was right on time and we were at the resort a mere twenty minutes later. The only glitch was that we had to "walk the plank" because the road in front of the resort was under construction - all good!

The first thing we did was head up to the jacuzzi - we had only been reading about it for months. I (he) quickly undress and as I am heading towards paradise I turn around and see my fully clothed ("I'm not ready yet") wife. Uh oh. She says "go ahead without me". :shock: Not a good idea. Thankfully it only takes another ten minutes of gentle prodding before she agrees to join me. :D

Soon its time to change for the night's activities. I had no idea that Mrs. B had spent months shopping for "evening wear"! The pre-show is one of the hottest things we have ever seen and not half an hour later I am getting a bj on one of the couches. Tonites gonna be a good, good nite!!! We explored the play room, a first for us and later toured the jacuzzi beds. Very, very hot having sex in front of others (another first)! By the way, some of you are stars and we are very jealous!

The next day is is a late breakfast and beach volleyball. Thanks to all who didn't make fun of my inability to serve (its only been 25 years) on top of my other insecurities. Then its over to the beach. At Desire there are "beach people" and "pool people". We are beach people, but there are definitely more "actvities" over at the pool. We know, we participated in a few! We are grateful to have met a lovely couple "we have been here six times but-we-are-not-swingers J&V. They were kind enough to teach us the buzz words and keep us out of trouble as long as they could. You were great "bunk mates"!

Afternoon water volleyball was a hoot. You can't beat Diana's enthusiasm ("I deeeen't blow the weeesel") and Vanessa and Brenda are great too. C.C. and Africa at the beach are simply the best. Carlos at the disco and others just too many to mention. The staff is incredible!

We are not swingers, but agreed that we would like to explore our boundaries. But we also agreed that if something was going to happen it would have to be spontaneous. And that's exactly how it happened. We met a wonderful younger couple from Mexico (thank you J&A) that just made it easy for us to get into a comfort zone. It was just meant to be.

For all newbies and "oldsters" alike I can't emphasize enough - DON'T EVER LEAVE THE DISCO EARLY! The last thirty minutes of every night were some of the hottest of my life. Honey, I can't believe you wore THAT!

Finally, for all of you lifestylers that made us your "project" (especially on the last day). Thank you. We went to the jacuzzi on the last day and on one occasion Mrs. B went for drinks and didn't come back. At one point she was "surrounded" by a few lovelies (you know who you are!) and she hasn't been the same since. Finally, late, late, late she was able to fulfill one of her ultimate fantasies - thank you M - and THAT is what Desire is all about.
tombeth

Postby miranda » Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:13 am

Thanks for posting your trip report. Sounds like some good times were had by all! And the memories will live on and on.
miranda
Desire Legend

We are from: Canada

Postby miranda » Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:13 am

Thanks for posting your trip report. Sounds like some good times were had by all! And the memories will live on and on.
miranda
Desire Legend

We are from: Canada

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Riviera Maya