Trip Report in German 31.05.2008 - 12.06.2008

Please contribute Desire Riviera Maya Trip reports here

Postby pipi_pain » Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:49 am

Ok Ron I'm with you now, I read something about the American english here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_English

It's still very hard for me to conversate and write in english, because I only use business english in some cases, all I know is school-level with some computer-related additionals. The most important vocables I learned at Desire :D My favorites in the meantime are: scrotum (but thats latin), goose bumps, foreskin and the phrase "ants in the pants"

But anyway, let's met us at Desire's beach. Paulina and me will catch a ticket for you (without tipping) :D
pipi_pain
Desire Convert

Postby Ron » Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:05 am

Great trip report but I hate to disagree with you. There's the world, the U.S. and then New Jersey. Believe me, they speak a VERY different language in Jersey.

You guys must be friggin outstanding. Our group, THE YNOT's was trying to get ticketed on the beach for a week without much luck. Even BIG DADDY tried for 10 days with zero results. You guys hit the beach and all you get are tickets. What's your secret?
Ron
Desire Devotee

Postby barbara » Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:23 am

Great trip report Marcus. You did a great job transfering your report to English for all of us to enjoy. I appreciate your efforts and so glad you had a wonderful time. You do enjoy Desire for the "special" place that it is. Maybe we will meet sometime in the future. :)
barbara
Desire Convert

Postby pipi_pain » Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:32 am

@ron, @barbara: thanks for the flower but belive me: it was no walk in the park for me 8)
pipi_pain
Desire Convert

Postby Ron » Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:07 am

Barb. Ya think maybe these guys would make it being an official YNOT?
Ron
Desire Devotee

Postby barbara » Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:56 am

Ron, it sounds like a great idea to me. ynot make the "formal' invitation?
Just in case, Marcus, have you considered coming back to Desire in May with the ynots and the hot tamales ?????????? The dates are May 9-16.
barbara
Desire Convert

Postby Denver Duo » Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:05 pm

Great report! Wir lieben euch zwei.
Denver Duo
Desire Lover

Postby pipi_pain » Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:22 am

@Denver Duo: Vielen, vielen Dank! Kannst Du Deutsch oder hast Du per Google Translate übersetzt? :D

@Barbara and Ron: Look, we already booked the Flight to Miami and prereserved the 2103 at Desire but if I look at the global economy I can't see any light at the end of this fuckin tunnel. Maybe it would be better to cancel the trip, sell my cars and save the money for bad bad times. Mr. Fuld, the CEO of Lehmann Bros. fucked up our shares...this old cocksucker wrecked much of our hard earned reserves! It would have been better to put the money on a saving account with only 6% interest rate, but with national deposit guarantee.

And tell me a bit more about YNOTS and hot tamales, no idea whats that
8)
pipi_pain
Desire Convert

Postby Ron » Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:23 am

Bad times???? Saving for bad times????? WTF do we have now? What's going on in your part of the world because Ben Laden accomplished his goal after 9/11 without firing a shot. Completely screwed up the world's economy
Ron
Desire Devotee

Postby Denver Duo » Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:50 am

pipi pain: bitta!

wir wissen ein wenig. wenig Deutsch

The YNOTS are the equivalent of your country's Mercedes Benz, Porsche, and BMW motor cars as compared to the other cars of the world. And the short time we spent with the Hot Tamales, well, let's just say that the Desire resort's best week of the year will be when both groups are there.

genießen
Denver Duo
Desire Lover

Postby indy2some » Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:44 am

All we know is that if the world is going to hell in a handbasket can you think of a better place to watch than the hot tub at Desire? We can't. And can't wait till January!!!
indy2some

Postby joetex » Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:32 am

Hallo Marcus,

I enjoyed both of your tripreports, the german and the english one. Total agree what you wrote.

Unsere Erfahrungen voriges Jahr waren ähnlich.
joetex

May 2010

Postby pipi_pain » Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:45 am

@barbara: we will be at desire from 01/05 - 11/05 ... so we meet each other ;o)

greetings
Marcus
pipi_pain
Desire Convert

Postby eddieandjojo » Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:21 pm

Wonderful reports, I'm glad you posted recently and gave us a chance to view them since many of us hadn't the first time. You both seem like the kind of people that makes Desire what it is....exciting, open minded, wordly and best of all FUN TO BE AROUND...it's definitely the people!

As you can imagine, Americans come from all different backgrounds and yes some of us do travel to Europe, Asia and the America's. Some do speak more than one language like me for example, I speak fluent Spanish and Italian....sorry, no German....although I did have an uncle who taugh ballet in Munich (does that qualify....LOL)!

Anyway, thanks again and too bad you won't be there 28/01 to 02/02 and/or we won't be there 01/05 to 11/05....we'd love to meet you in person and experience the benefits of many Red Bulls after the disco on one of the Jacuzzi beds.

Ciao,
Eddie & Jojo
Trip #41 - Pearl, Feb 2024
eddieandjojo

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 28 Mar 2024

Postby barbara » Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:39 am

:cry: Sorry to say Marcus, we will not be at desire in January. We will be there May 8-16 with the Y-Nots/Hot Tamales. Maybe you can schedule another trip for then!
barbara
Desire Convert

PreviousNext

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Riviera Maya