First Timers at Desire, Jan. 6-11

Please contribute Desire Riviera Maya Trip reports here

First Timers at Desire, Jan. 6-11

Postby dandi » Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:07 am

Ok here goes, this was our first trip to Desire and we were very excited. We went into this vacation with an opened mind. Our main goal was to enjoy each other and have a very needed time to ourselves. We are a young couple 31 and 32, married 7 years. When we arrived at the resort we were excited and nervous, we thought the resort was beautiful. The service was great from beginning to end. We had great weather mid 80's the whole week we were there, loved it.

We did drink and party a lot and had a blast each and every night. What do you expect first vacation without kids since we have been together :D . I was able to get my wife to enter the school girl contest and she came away with third. It was fantastic. Then she somehow persuaded me with others and the employees to enter King of Desire contest. I was very nervous, but alcohol helped. And somehow I ended up with the title "King of Desire".

We took advantage of most everything at the resort. Used the beach beds. Had no problems reserving one each morning around 9am. We used the jacuzzi a few times and enjoyed it. We actually used the playroom had fun, but quit stuffy and hot in there. We thought the food was great. Suki was our favorite.

We joined the Yahoo group and met a lot of wonderful people there and was able to leave with some great friends. We will be going back for sure.
dandi

Postby mfay » Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:02 pm

It is great to hear that a young couple like yourselves have discovered Desire and that you enjoyed it so much. We only wish that Desire had been around- and that we could have had the proper "perspective"- for us to have enjoyed it at that age.
I want all those missed years of Desire vacations back !!! Lol- I'll keep looking for my genie in the bottle.
Mike
mfay

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 04 May 2019

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Riviera Maya