Trip Report 3/18-3/27 Trip # _____

Please contribute Desire Riviera Maya Trip reports here

Trip Report 3/18-3/27 Trip # _____

Postby nicenycpl » Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:19 pm

I’ve noticed that there has been a lack of trip reports recently. I know that, personally, between trips, I live vicariously through these reports, and Desire veterans can relate to that feeling in the pit of my gut sitting here at work recalling where I was and what I was doing a short 24 hours ago! Its so hard to concentrate when you know its Hot-Tub Time……So here’s our latest offering….

We have finally reached that point where when we are asked “how many times have you been hereâ€
nicenycpl on Kik
nicenycpl
Desire Addict

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya

Postby njdesirecpl » Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:32 pm

We were there February 25- March 5 and were able to partake in the five senses night. The group we were with actually developed this theme last year when we were there so this was the second trip that we experienced five senses night. It was so popular that we were told that Desire was considering making it an official theme night. I guess they were telling the truth!

I will tell you that you must experience it to truly understand it. I did like that you were able to choose from different comfort levels depending on your personal preferences. That week the facilitators were guests who volunteered for the job. I don't know if that is going to be the case from now on but it is a great experience not to be missed.

T&S
njdesirecpl
Desire Devotee

Postby nicenycpl » Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:10 pm

Actually it was all staff....probably more comfortable for the guests....i know we woulda been less happy if it were guests instead of staff

(i think EVERYONE was on duty for this one....it does take alot of people.)
nicenycpl on Kik
nicenycpl
Desire Addict

Postby toobusylivin » Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:15 pm

Your trip report reminds me a lot of our trip...possibly because we were there!! we're glad to finally be recognized as "enablers".
toobusylivin
Desire Fan

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 19 Mar 2022
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Postby nicenycpl » Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:52 pm

toobusylivin wrote:Your trip report reminds me a lot of our trip...possibly because we were there!! we're glad to finally be recognized as "enablers".

feel free to fill in anything that i mightve missed in my drunken haze....
PS dont think we didnt notice that you didnt own up to any of the shoutout references :lol:
nicenycpl on Kik
nicenycpl
Desire Addict

Trip Report - 1st TIME but not the last

Postby somethingnew » Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:22 pm

As a first timer this week I can say it certainly won't be the last!!! From the moment we arrived we were at ease and very impressed with the professionalism, cleanliness and privacy. The staff was remarkable - friendly and always looking you in the eye, some of the best service we've ever had on a vacation.

I was amazed at how quickly my husband and I felt at ease with the atmosphere. Our first day we arrived before noon. Our room wasn't ready so we quickly headed to the pool for lunch where we watched the fun activities and got acclimated to the all nude environment. After that we changed and headed to the beach where we were both naked and staring at the ocean in minutes. I have to say if you've never been to a nude resort once you've tried it you'll never go back!! My husband jokingly refers to Desire as a "gateway drug" now. After the beach we headed to our room and then up to the jacuzzi for happy hour. DO NOT MISS HAPPY HOUR AT THE JACUZZI - its the perfect place to meet up, have drinks and see what happens. Imagine the best happy hour you've ever been to, add some naked people, an amped up sexual atmosphere, and you have it! Not that this should scare anyone off. I saw everything from couples who would just sit at the bar (clothed) to foursomes on the beds - the craziest thing...no one felt uncomfortable.

We didn't dress up for all the theme nights but most people do and it seems more fun if you do. Next time I will be better prepared with my outfits ; )

We are hooked now! If you are even thinking about Desire as a possible vacation than it is the right vacation for you. We met people from all walks of life and all levels of the lifestyle - this includes people who just spent a very intimate week together as a couple to folks who flirted, kissed, touched other couples (always invited) to full on swingers. Before we went on vacation we had never experienced anything like this and we felt right at home. No one is pushy, people generally respect your boundaries which, from what I've been told, is different from other resorts (Hedo, Temptations). Bottom line is you will not be disappointed!

On the plane home we were trying to plan our next trip down!!

I wanted to send my own shout out to Tallahassee - I love the stories and the nicknames, Rich - thanks for the tequila tutorial, Tim and Sue - great meeting and chatting with you on the beach, and of course Brooklyn and his lovely wife who made our vacation even more memorable ; )

P.S. Its a Coti not a Lemur....look it up!
P.P.S. See you in six months!
somethingnew

Re: Trip Report - 1st TIME but not the last

Postby nicenycpl » Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:41 pm

somethingnew wrote:P.S. Its a Coti not a Lemur....look it up!
P.P.S. See you in six months!

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
Coti

Coti performing in May 2007
Background information
Birth name Roberto Fidel Ernesto Sorokin
Born June 14, 1973 (1973-06-14) (age 37)
Origin Rosario, Santa Fe, Argentina
Genres Rock en español
Instruments vocals
guitars
keyboards
Labels Universal Music
Associated acts Luz Mala
Website www.cotisorokin.com
Roberto Fidel Ernesto Sorokin, who performs under the stage name Coti, is an Argentine musician, most famous for collaborations with other Spanish-language artists like Andrés Calamaro (Arg), Julieta Venegas (Mex), Paulina Rubio (Mex) and Luis Miguel in his last album. His 2005 release, Esta Mañana y Otros Cuentos went gold in both Argentina and Mexico, while going double platinum in Spain.[1]

Contents [hide]
1 Early career
2 Discography
3 References
4 Notes

im stickin with Lemur
nicenycpl on Kik
nicenycpl
Desire Addict

Re: Trip Report - 1st TIME but not the last

Postby CokeMann » Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:41 pm

nicenycpl wrote: im stickin with Lemur

The little guys that love pizza bones during the week hours of the morning are called Coatimundi - part of the raccoon family tree
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White-nosed_Coati
Please use the forum links to book directly with Desire RM, Desire Pearl or the Desire Cruises.
This will help keep the forums economically self sustaining and Ad free for all to use.
CokeMann
Site Admin

We are from: Canada

Postby nunyafun » Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:03 am

nicenycpl,

I believe you left out the details regarding the Ass-Less Chaps and Leather Thong.....

We had a GREAT first trip.......now planning our return....

We are still white boarding our trip in order to fully reflect our experience.

Jay and Kristi
nunyafun
Desire Convert

Postby nicenycpl » Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:10 am

nunyafun wrote:nicenycpl,

I believe you left out the details regarding the Ass-Less Chaps and Leather Thong.....

We had a GREAT first trip.......now planning our return....

We are still white boarding our trip in order to fully reflect our experience.

Jay and Kristi

If the stories we heard over the past week are any indication, Im sure I speak for the entire group when I say that we are ALL eagerly awaiting a more detailed trip report from y'all! (as well as links to the oatmeal blog and the youtube for self-manscaping)

PS thanks for the sunscreen, redbull and floaties
nicenycpl on Kik
nicenycpl
Desire Addict

Postby tikihutguy » Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:45 pm

Nice, all good and makes me anxious to return, but Lion Fish and Barracuda??? Not usually an issue, but if trapped inside the barrier they may be cranky...
:roll:
tikihutguy
Desire Legend

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 18 May 2023

Postby Exotic_Kiss » Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:23 pm

We can't forget bartender Joel who was always ready with the chocolate sauce to keep the hottub party going!!
AFF: Vancityplay
Exotic_Kiss
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 20 Mar 2020
Swing Site(s) we belong to: AFF

Postby Exotic_Kiss » Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:53 pm

Well, here’s what’s so great about Desire, someone read that and paid attention! One of the pool activities was Salsa lessons with the EC staff……and in 20 minutes they accomplished more than the hundreds dollars we wasted prior to our last trip!

Well NY, If I was a betting man I would have lost my shirt on that dance!! As Austin Powers would say "think of Margaret Thatcher on a cold"! :)
AFF: Vancityplay
Exotic_Kiss
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 20 Mar 2020
Swing Site(s) we belong to: AFF

Postby somethingnew » Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:32 pm

Love that Jay needs to "story board" the experience. I am very excited to hear them. I tried to keep my shoutouts clean...well, at least not offend anyone. I asked Matt what 'handle' I had made for you and he reminded me it was BeanCream72...classic.

Again, I think "assless" is implied when speaking of Chaps, we can't forget PuckerButt and F-F-I-Y-O-P-S-G, Toe Sucker, and my new one the last night we were there...Seabiscuit. Jay - you would have backed me up on that one! And thanks for clarifying Coati not Coti...still it wasn't a lemur!

nunya and Brooklyn...let us know when booking a return trip! We will be there.
somethingnew

Postby nicenycpl » Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:12 pm

tiki- plenty of room for sealife to roam within the barriers

Exotic - (whatsup buddy?) it was all a jedi mind trick...and lots o' mojitos....Regards to Gabireeeeeenya

Nunya - stop staring at spinning cobblestones and do a trip report

Everyone- send me email adresses if ya want copies of pics
nicenycpl on Kik
nicenycpl
Desire Addict

Next

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Riviera Maya