First Time to Desire and.....

Please contribute Desire Riviera Maya Trip reports here

First Time to Desire and.....

Postby espmanhattan » Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:07 pm

First, we want to thank the countless other couples that have poured their hearts and body parts into writing some amazing trip reports. This being our first trip to desire we read them religiously like the Bible or Old Testament.

Ok, here goes as best as we can remember it, it still is a tad hazy as the days were all amazing and it felt like one long happy hour. We came with another couple that we were great friends with so we had co-pilots in case of emergency. Our stay was from March 17-22 and upon our arrival we noticed how secluded and cozy it was going to be which we liked. We had been to Hedo 3 before it closed and thought the layout was too big, too separated and to hard to meet couples. From the moment we arrived Vidal at the front desk took great care of us. We landed early and arrived early so our rooms were not ready but we were ready to jump in, so we tore off our clothes in the spa and headed for the pool.

We will try to be brief on each topic as we could write about Desire for hours as we have not stopped talking about it and it has made us jones for more!

POOL - it was friendly, cozy, laid back and just fun to lay nekked in those comfy cushy chairs. The waitresses, only remember Sylvia, she rocked! but the rest of the staff was amazing by the pool. The weather was a perfect 80 degrees everyday and it felt like what heaven should feel like! We met awesome people everyday there, some more than others, but everyone was courteous, friendly and not clicky!

LUNCH area by the pool - The food was great, tons of different choices each day, the nachos and fajitas hit the spot every afternoon in the shade. Place was always clean and well maintained.

DRINKS - I am not a huge drinker but the wife was. The drinks were plentiful but they seemed watered down, I felt like we had 10 mango margaritas each afternoon and we still could have safely operated an 18 wheeler! But who is complaining when the alcohol was free!

BEACH - We didn't really experience the beach beds until day 3 and we wished we did it earlier. The view was amazing, the guys who manned it were friendly and it was so relaxing we said it was one of our favorite spots at the resort. Funny side story, there was a couple two beds down from us and when we started our nap we could see them playing with their cell phones, overhearing them say - It's 011, then 44, then ###...then 3 hours later we woke from our nap and we looked up and they were still doing the same thing. We thought it was ground hogs day!

ROOMS - Much much better than Hedo. Clean, decent, it was perfect for what we needed to do and not do in it!

DISCO - We never saw the old one so nothing to compare but all in all it served its purpose. We would go every night around 10:45pm for a few drinks and flirty dancing. The dance floor was a bit small and who the hell came up with the round dance floor idea, dangerous while drinking! But it cleared out around 12:30am as people made their way to the roof top decks

HOT TUB - a m a z i n g. The warm breeze, the nekked bodies, the drinks, the friendly people, the fun and sexy vibe. WOW. Need we say more?

ROOF TOP BEDS - hand down, feet up, by far this was the best, sexxiest and most erotic place at Desire or anywhere we have ever been to. We played on the beds every night, the weather was just perfect, the music was sensual and erotic and when you find the right couple to spend with (you know who u r T+J and K+J!!!) it makes it the best experience ever!

LATE NITE PIZZA - hit the spot, couldn't miss it if we tried!

We could go on and on, but we would rather spend it booking our next trip! Thanks again to everyone we met, the entire staff and all the trip reports. See you soon!
espmanhattan
Desire Fan

Postby Sawyer » Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:49 pm

sounds amazing! Couldn't have described it better myself. We are back for our second trip in 7 weeks. It cant get here fast enough!
Sawyer
Desire Convert

Postby Powderfinger » Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:26 pm

Y'all have drunk the Kool-Aid....welcome to the club!!!
RMJan'08,'12,'16,'17Jan/Feb'09,'10,'11Feb'18June'13July'12,'14,'19July/Aug'10,'11,'15,'16,'17,'21Spt'09 Dec'18','19,'20
DPJuly'13July/Aug'18
Powderfinger
Desire Legend

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 11 Dec 2023
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Postby nicenycpl » Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:03 pm

powder,

"Y'all"??? really??? :)
nicenycpl on Kik
nicenycpl
Desire Addict

Postby toobusylivin » Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:35 pm

damn kool aid... shoulda never drank that stuff 4 years ago! niceny told us it was grey goose and juice!!
toobusylivin
Desire Fan

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 19 Mar 2022

Postby johnjeri417 » Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:53 pm

please explain kool aid
johnjeri417
Desire Devotee

We arrive on: 12 Aug 2014
Swing Site(s) we belong to: AFF..SLS

Postby toobusylivin » Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:03 pm

I believe that's a metaphor,perhaps referencing the guy who killed his entire cult in the 70's. What was his name?...I digress.
toobusylivin
Desire Fan

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 19 Mar 2022

Postby nicenycpl » Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:14 pm

toobusylivin wrote:damn kool aid... shoulda never drank that stuff 4 years ago! niceny told us it was grey goose and juice!!

yup, and its "mint" in the mojitos :wink:
nicenycpl on Kik
nicenycpl
Desire Addict

Postby groken » Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:17 am

toobusylivin wrote:I believe that's a metaphor,perhaps referencing the guy who killed his entire cult in the 70's. What was his name?...I digress.

I believe the name was Jim Jones
groken

Postby Sharon and David » Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:47 pm

yes and he was not a guy we want at the hot tub!
Sharon and David
Desire Superstar

Postby Powderfinger » Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:32 am

Y'all :wink: have taken this so off topic.....
RMJan'08,'12,'16,'17Jan/Feb'09,'10,'11Feb'18June'13July'12,'14,'19July/Aug'10,'11,'15,'16,'17,'21Spt'09 Dec'18','19,'20
DPJuly'13July/Aug'18
Powderfinger
Desire Legend

We arrive on: 11 Dec 2023

Postby oldseadog » Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:40 pm

Powder,
I was told by a Southern Gennleman that "Y'all" was singular, and the plural of "Y'all" was "All Y'all".
Not true?
oldseadog
Desire Addict

We are from: UK

Postby Wycpl » Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:25 am

Oldseadog

You are quite correct. This is coming from a sixth generation southerner. All y'all is the plural.
Wycpl

Postby lavaloving38 » Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:09 pm

y,all...please....did anyone go to school?
lavaloving38
Desire Convert

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Riviera Maya