our trip March 25, 2011

Please contribute Desire Riviera Maya Trip reports here

our trip March 25, 2011

Postby onering » Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:27 pm

Overall, the trip was Great!

Some observations this time around. Too many men are shaved- not to my liking. But then they are not their to please me : ) The food this time around was not that great. The desert menu was the same for both the white restaurant and the Japanese restaurant. The menu selections were not very diverse. The lunch food was the same and very americanized, which was disappointing since I was in MEXICO. I found the same to be true for the breakfast. But as my hubby reminded me we did not go to Desire for the food. So, it was a good thing we had a vehicle to get some real mexican cuisine.

Drinks:
The drinks were very watered down or made poorly. The wine selections were interesting but most they did not have in stock. So, the wine list was limited.

Good stuff:
Access to the roof top opened at 1:00 pm - 3am. It made for a very fun afternoon. Literally you could start having sex in the afternoon take a break for dinner and return to having sex :D Music is constantly playing in the background.

The remodeled dance club is great. There are plenty of lounge type beds around the dance floor. The only negative is the playroom has limited beds. One evening we could not even get a bed, but there were plenty of beds on the roof top. However, we did manage to play in the playroom and enjoyed it. When we were there the swing was not up.

We had no problem getting beach bed everyday. The workout room had all new equipment meeting all our needs. I had a mud and facial massage which were great. The tennis court was fine.

Theme nights were fun and the overall atmosphere was great. The staff were great and friendly.
onering
Desire Lover

Postby miranda » Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:36 pm

Thanks for taking the time to write your trip report! How many times have you been to Desire? Ever been to Desire Cabo (when it was Desire)?
miranda
Desire Legend

We are from: Canada

Postby onering » Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:06 am

This was our second time going to Desire. Nope we have never been to Desire Cabo.
onering
Desire Lover

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Riviera Maya