May 7th to 15th

Please contribute Desire Riviera Maya Trip reports here

Postby A66chev » Sat May 28, 2011 12:58 am

Until our visit with the Hot Tamales/Ynots this May we had never been to Desire. In fact we had never been to anything remotely like Desire in our lives! We loved it and are now planning for a return engagement next year. Everything about the place is amazing from the staff, the grounds, to the beach and the rooms and...yes...the food could be improved upon but it was always plentiful, tasty and more than adequate.

What stood out for us though were the couples who made up the group. Everyone without exception was pleasant, thoughtful and more than willing to help out a couple of newbies make themselves comfortable. After only a couple of days we were more relaxed than we have been in years.

We want to thank our host couples for making this a trip to remember. Our only complaint is that the days went by too fast. When the staff member at the front desk cut off our bracelets the day we left he said "There, you are free.". I shook my head and said "No, we were free here!".
A66chev
Desire Convert

Postby mfay » Sat May 28, 2011 7:07 am

A66chev wrote:
Our only complaint is that the days went by too fast. When the staff member at the front desk cut off our bracelets the day we left he said "There, you are free.". I shook my head and said "No, we were free here!".

That really is the essence of Desire isn't it ? And that is the one thing that so hard to make new people understand until they have been there. On behalf of the the Hot Tamale/Ynot host couples- thank you for the kind words ! We look forward to seeing you back next year.
Mike
mfay

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 04 May 2019

Previous

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Riviera Maya