May 12 19, 2011 1st timers Todd & Arlene (spank me)

Please contribute Desire Riviera Maya Trip reports here

hood inspection

Postby N62mp » Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:25 am

I should know this after ten trips but I saddly don't. Would someone please tell me what a hood inspection is? Thanks
N62mp

Re: hood inspection

Postby tout.prest » Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:14 pm

N62mp wrote:I should know this after ten trips but I saddly don't. Would someone please tell me what a hood inspection is? Thanks

As the name indicates, a "hood inspection" is a checking of the clitoral "hood"to see if it can accommodate a vertical or horizontal piercing.
Although there are usually lots of helpers willing to perform the "inspection", you would really need to be a professional piercer to know what you are talking about ... :lol:

Steve
tout.prest
Desire Superstar

We are from: Canada
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 04 Aug 2016

Hood Inspection

Postby CASHMAN » Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:28 pm

And here I thought it meant dipping your stick in to check the oil. My wife thought it to be where you lift the hood to recharge your battery. Live and learn!! :lol:
CASHMAN
Desire Fan

We are from: USA

Postby Sharon and David » Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:33 pm

we do believe you believe that lifting the hood will recharge the battery !
Sharon and David
Desire Superstar

Postby tsking911 » Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:37 am

Thanks everyone for the comments. We keep buying lotto tickets so that we can just move to desire full time...lol... Yeah we had a blast and dove in head first. We are looking at booking again in may of next year and doing it from the 13th - 21st ish. We have a child that is traveling to Europe that month so we are waiting to get final dates for that trip secured etc before we commit to our dates but it would be great to run into everyone again , we made some great friends and also looking forward to making new friends.
Steve.... We had a blast with you guys and really want to make sure you know how much we appreciate how comfortable you guys made us feel one our first few days. I want it on the record that by the time i get to the pizza bar after the disco i cannot be held responsible or taken seriously for anything i say...a couple drinks go straight to my mouth. And next time you guys see me running across the disco in a towel, follow me back...lmao...
Also thanks for the correct and clinical description of the hood inspections...i think i may need to open a shop dedicated to just that.

G & M, yes we got your message and we sent along our email address with C. Let me know if you didnt get it. We had a great time, I hope you guys are practicing the tricks we shared..lol... i dont think there was much need for any teaching..lol...and we had people comment on the noise for a couple of days. See you soon.

John and Jeri, awesome meeting you guys as well. I loved the atmoshere at desire. Arlene and i are both big fans of Ink and i can be a bit forward when i see some ink and i want to get a closer look. i believe its art and its meant to be shared and appreciated. So it was nice to be at a place where i could both display my ink and get some good looks at others with beautiful scapes. You two had such awesome work done on you both and had good canvas's to start with. hope to see you soon and by then we may have a new one celebrating our trip to cancun...thinking something with the frigates (birds).
Bob you got to stop having weird conversations in my thread,,,lmao...love you two.

And to you couples who are going for the first time, youll love it. My recoomendations are to use this forumn for questions and information. Dont waste anytime with worrying about fitting in etc or body issues, just make sure you have plenty of suitcases for the womens shoes...lmao....Dont over think anything before you go and just go, relax and have a blast.
Todd and Arlene
tsking911
Desire Lover

Postby tsking911 » Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:22 am

Just to let everyone in this thread know, we couldnt wait till next year so we have secured a return trip this novemeber. we will be there from november 16 - 23 2011. Also plan on getting there again in may 2012. Sorry we couldnt line up with other friends time line ...we tried but couldnt guareentee the time off etc. Oh well maybe we will see some familiar faces and i know we will meet new friends. See you all soon.
tsking911
Desire Lover

Postby johnjeri417 » Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:03 am

we just booked may 2012..but we will be in cabo for desire week
johnjeri417
Desire Devotee

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 12 Aug 2014
Swing Site(s) we belong to: AFF..SLS

Postby allovatan » Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:16 pm

tsking911 wrote:Just to let everyone in this thread know, we couldnt wait till next year so we have secured a return trip this novemeber. we will be there from november 16 - 23 2011. Also plan on getting there again in may 2012. Sorry we couldnt line up with other friends time line ...we tried but couldnt guareentee the time off etc. Oh well maybe we will see some familiar faces and i know we will meet new friends. See you all soon.

We'll be 3 weeks gone by the time you get there in November..... :cry:

When were you thinking for May? We are probably headed there the end of May/Early June and hope to meet up with T&S from this past May.
allovatan
Desire Devotee

Postby tsking911 » Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:28 pm

we havent booked yet for may. we are invited to a vacations party by our usual travel agent in sept so we want to see what deal we get offered, and we have a child going to europe with school in the spring so we want to know when exactly she is going. we are hoping to get there about the same time approx may 13ish so i can celebrate my bday there again and meet up with the ynots again... who knows what tomorrow will bring.
tsking911
Desire Lover

Previous

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Riviera Maya