Whether or not to book during a "Takeover"

Please contribute Desire Riviera Maya Trip reports here

Whether or not to book during a "Takeover"

Postby Hump4Free » Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:47 pm

Our answer is an unqualified "Yes" and this trip report will explain why we feel that way. We are not swingers, but we are "sexhibitionists" ... as detailed in my previous posts. We have been to Desire three times before this year (and never during a Takeover). I booked this year's trip last July and there was no Takeover then ... but one was scheduled after we made our reservation ... and we don't cancel for any reason ... so we just figured we would see what it was like and "go with the flow" ... and, in any event, we had 6 days before the group arrived ... and only 4 days of overlap with the group at the end of our stay. So, we have the benefit of seeing "both sides" back to back and are in a position (so to speak) to make a comparison. The first 6 days were great ... the food, the service, the people we met, the beach beds, the perfect weather and, of course, the Playroom and the beds up by the Rooftop Jacuzzi. We're having PDS twice a day ... and life is good. Then, the SDC group arrives ... WOW ... what a difference ... the energy level at the resort skyrockets. We met all sorts of "wild and crazy" people ... and they were all so much FUN. We had a blast ... with all the same stuff as the first 6 days, but now all of the activities seemed a little edgier ... and there was a lot more PDS ... which inspired my wife to try a few "new" locations, like the beds in the disco, the lounge chairs next to the jacuzzi, and the alcove in Building #19 ... and, in all three cases, it was HER idea ... I love that woman !!! Here is another example: On our next-to-last night, we are in the Playroom ... on the bed farthest from the door. There are two couples on the large bed next to us and another couple on the bed next to that one (by the sex swing). We have been in there quite a while ... and the crowd is starting to thin out ... so we have room to get up and move around (we like to lay a towel on the floor by our bed and do positions standing up). As I have described in previous posts, my wife was once into gymnastics, so she is pretty flexible ... allowing her to do things like bend over when I'm behind her and grab MY ankles. She can also do some unusual positions like the Stork and the Preying Mantis. As we went through these postions while standing next to our bed, I came to realize that all 6 of the other people nearby had stopped having sex ... and they were just watching us. When we would assume a new position, the women would go "ooooooh !!" and the men would just stare. We just enjoy each other ... and, if others want to watch, we just hope they enjoy the show. After a few really hard Os, my wife collapsed onto the bed and I grabbed for a bottle of water. The 6 onlookers burst into applause and we all just laughed (they barely spoke English, but enough to let us know they were having fun). Then, I asked who wanted to go next ... we had put on quite a performance ... and I wanted to give someone else a chance to take the spotlight and show us their best stuff. So, this little guy jumps up waving his arms over his head (very excited) ... and he leaps onto the towel exactly where I had just been standing ... and (pointing at my wife) says "with her ?" ... it was hilarious !!! We made small talk for a few minutes and then headed for the rooftop (for an encore performance a bit later). We both thought that everyone we met from the SDC group couldn't have been nicer ... we got many compliments and no one said anything about the fact that we are not swingers (no one made us feel uncomfortable in any way). We have already booked a reservation for next year ... same time, same place.
Hump4Free
Desire Fan

Postby landedesire » Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:15 pm

Awesome! Love it...that's why we love Desire!!!!
landedesire
Desire Addict

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 12 Dec 2016
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Riviera Maya