Second time at Desire-not enough

Please contribute Desire Riviera Maya Trip reports here

Second time at Desire-not enough

Postby ddled » Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:11 pm

Spent 5 nights at Desire June 9-14-the time went past like it was 5 minutes. Everything good said about this place is not enough-it makes you be more in love with your partner than any place we have ever seen-and more in lust too!
The flight down was 3.5 hours late due to mechanical trouble in Charlotte. Called Trans-Beach and they were there waiting for us-walked by all the time share people cleverly dressed to look official, and past all the other transport people and got right to the resort-check in was flawless.
Not too many changes from last year-the little bridge and the new beds are nice by the bar-made a few more places to sit.
Entertainment was good-bands were fine, probably not what most of us were there for, but gave you someplace for all the sexy people to have an audience.
One thing we noticed again is how few men dress up for the themes. I tried each night and it was fun-wearing mostly nothing is something that women have had fun with for a long time-us men are just slow!
The playroom and the disco were beyond hot this year. It was standing room only sometimes in the playroom and some of the dancers were so hot that it is a good thing that the playroom is close! One of the fantastic things about Desire is you can do just about anything anywhere and noone cares. We did and it was even more fun than last year. The magic about Desire is that it encourages you to turn the unthinkably erotic into the normal for the stay.
Africa and Rene were again tremendous at the beach-we got beach beds each am at about 7 with no problems. If you want something neat-get up at 6 to see the sunrise-or just stay up! quite a sight!

It was much harder to leave this year. Already counting the days until next year. Magic is the only word to describe this place.
ddled

Postby Eskimojoe » Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:55 am

Thanks for your report! The way you describe the mood/atmosphere is very "primal" without all the stigmas society has attached to being sexual. It's sooooo much fun and satisfying (for the moment...until you are on the shuttle back to the airport) isn't it!
Eskimojoe
Desire Fan

primal is a good word

Postby ddled » Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:28 pm

Thanks-always at a loss for words to describe Desire. The change that comes over my wife is especially hard to describe-I gave up trying and just ride it out. For those of us that are not that young I really think that the place is the true fountain of youth! Too bad there is not a place a little closer and cheaper-the airfare is up a lot for next year already
ddled

Re: primal is a good word

Postby miranda » Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:44 pm

ddled wrote: For those of us that are not that young I really think that the place is the true fountain of youth! Too bad there is not a place a little closer and cheaper-the airfare is up a lot for next year already

We feel the same way. That's why we are ready to scrimp and save throughout the year to be able to afford to get to Desire Cancun.

We have two trips 'planned' for 2012 (2011 is already taken up with other trips :cry: ) but by hook or by crook, we will get back to our "fountain of youth"!
miranda
Desire Legend

We are from: Canada

Postby mande » Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:16 am

over 20 weeks for us and still not enough - although prices aren't the same as when we first started going so trips seem to be further apart for us.

Magic is a great word to describe it - we have often called it "heaven on earth" sounds corny but the word "paradise" may also sum it up.
mande
Desire Devotee

We are from: Canada
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 19 Jan 2016

Postby vibrtr696 » Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:46 am

That's what my husband and I call it "paradise" but "magic"? I like that , we are away from the real world and I guess that's why it's so hard to leave.
vibrtr696

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Riviera Maya