June 25th to July 2nd- When it Rains it Pours

Please contribute Desire Riviera Maya Trip reports here

June 25th to July 2nd- When it Rains it Pours

Postby Eroticdesires » Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:55 am

Hello fellow Desire Lovers,

Last year in June was our first trip to Desire Cancun and we loved it. We have previously traveled to Desire Cabo (June 2008) and Temptation Cancun (June 2009). Our trip dates this year was June 25th to July 2nd. Please excuse the length of this report and note that names of our Desire friends have been changed to protect the innocent.

Day 1 Saturday June25th

Our flight this year was not a red eye as in previous years, but a direct flight. Some of the highlights of our 5.5 hour flight included (TMI alert) an earlier than expected visit to my wife from Aunt Flo and a little boy with cowboy boots who loved kicking the back of our chairs throughout the flight. Our flight finally touched down at 4:10pm and we found ourselves in a massive mess at the immigration station. Since our previous trips were through Mexico City, this was the first time through immigration in Cancun. There literally was not enough space in the massive room to accommodate all the incoming passengers. If you ever do encounter this situation, the first thing to do is to see how the lines are divided. The room was roped into three separate sections with all of them serving incoming foreigners. At the end of each of the winding rope queue was the immigration agents. Although there are no shortcuts when there are this many converging flights, the best tip I can give is to go into the roped sections that has the most agents working, every station has a light lit if they are open. Of course we chose the roped section with the least number of agents working so I had plenty of time to analyze the entire queuing operation. After almost 2 hours we finally got through immigration and headed to the baggage claim, our bags were found quickly and we headed through the random stoplight without incident. Our transport was with Transbeach (arranged by Desire) and they were able to get us on our way to the resort within minutes of exiting the terminal.

We arrived at the gates of the resort at 6:45pm (over 2.5 hours since landing :cry: ). Being repeat guests and members, we did not get a very thorough orientation nor did we need one, but the welcome sparkling wine shot was much needed after the ordeal at the airport. Luis showed us to room 1912, one of the rooms I had noted on the express online check-in which we submitted two weeks previous. We liked the room very much and it even had a partial ocean view from the shared balcony despite being a garden view. The only minor complaint was the small dimly lit shower (fits one person ok, two is very tight and three was not an easy task to accomplish and four "Forgedaboudit"). It did have an ipod dock and lighting was quite good once I was able to locate all the hidden switches by the bed.

So after settling in and unpacking, we decided that food was our next priority. Our first meal would be at the buffet restaurant and I think it was Caribbean night. We usually prefer the white restaurant or Suki, but we just needed to get something into our bodies as soon as possible since it was over 9 hours since we had breakfast. As we got ready for dinner, we found that it had began to start raining and like a little boy with cowboy boots sitting behind you on a packed flight, the rain would be kicking our ass for the next two and a half days. Our Desire umbrella from the closet became our constant companion for the next few days.

For many the food at Desire is quite good. It is not the best gourmet dining experience you will ever have, but the overall food’s tastes, presentation, and service make the meals very enjoyable for us. Now we have met a few guests that just do not like the food or the offerings available, but we always find something at every meal that we enjoy and when we do eat at the buffet for dinner or poolside for lunch, we always order something cooked to order and freshly grilled before us. On this night, we had grouper and tuna grilled to perfection and it was delicious.

After satisfying our hunger, we decided a brief nap was in order if we wanted to be awake for the night’s festivities. We headed towards the disco around 10pm but stopped by the lobby bar for a drink and quickly recognized some friends from last year. Mack and Jo, the moderators of the June Yahoo group and Jesse and Justine, a couple that we would get to know quite well over the week as they were departing the same day as us. After catching up a bit, they introduced us to Ace (Ehler), the nighttime lobby bartender. He is actually quite talented at his craft; specialties include the sexy coffee concoctions that all tasted delicious. He is also a performance artist and don’t let his boyish looks fool you, he is as freaky as the inmates at Desire.

As the skies seemed ready to open up at any moment, we bid adieu to our friends and made our way to the disco. Our first order of business was to go find Carlos, my wife’s favorite bartender. Carlos has a soft spot for my wife (a hard spot too), which translates into never having to wait for a drink at the disco so I have no complaints and even highly encourage her flirtations. After a year since our last visit, the disco is still looking fabulous. Many complain about the repetitive music, but for us it is more about the crowd. Some nights, you can feel that there is a great vibe in the disco and other nights just seem like a lot of anxious hesitation. Yes, great music may be able to get the crowd in the right direction and keep the dance floor active, but a fun crowd with the proper state of inebriation will be out on the dance floor no matter what is playing. We didn’t stay too long in the disco tonight, perhaps an hour or so. Since my wife was not able to go to into the Jacuzzi, we decided to head to the bar for a late night snack. Not feeling too hungry, we split a BLT and my wife had an Anise (similar to Sambuca) sexy coffee concoction ala Ace and we turned in early (2 am) feeling quite content and at home.

I will try to add an installment per day as time permits...
SDC: desirelovers
Kasidie: eroticdesires
Eroticdesires
Desire Devotee

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 20 Feb 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie

Postby wetintally » Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:59 pm

We checked out of room 1912 on 6/25. It is in a great location
wetintally
Desire Fan

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 11 Jun 2016
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC

Postby rblowery » Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:20 pm

we had the same slow "immigration process" experience 2 weeks ago. Haven't ever had this problem b4. Just not enough stations for the # of folks coming though. 1 hr 45 mins for us from landing to exiting for transport. no fun
rblowery
Desire Convert

Postby desires4me » Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:52 pm

just curious,do you think day (week or weekend) or time of arrival play any part or its always slow moving?
desires4me
Desire Fan

Postby CokeMann » Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:11 pm

desires4me wrote:just curious,do you think day (week or weekend) or time of arrival play any part or its always slow moving?

I can comment somewhat(after 20+ trips over the years-lol) We normally schedule our flights to arrive on weekday mornings and usually can clear Immigration, collect our bags and then clear Customs and get to our transportation in 30 to 40 min after landing.

As a general rule weekends (particularly Saturdays) you will face long lines - then if you are scheduled to arrive on a Sat. between 1pm and 5pm which are the peak "rush hours" for most large international planes landing, you probably can expect between 1 and 2 hours for you to clear Immigration, collect your bags and then clear Customs before you can get to your transportation.

One thing you can do is check the forums Cancun Airport real time Arrivals section http://desireresorts.19.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=894 for a comparable day/time when your flight is schedule to arrive - that way you will get a sense of how many other flights and what size aircraft will be landing on or around the same time as yourself - at least you would then be prepared :D unfortunately it won't shorten your wait time :(
Please use the forum links to book directly with Desire RM, Desire Pearl or the Desire Cruises.
This will help keep the forums economically self sustaining and Ad free for all to use.
CokeMann
Site Admin

We are from: Canada

Postby rblowery » Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:16 am

we arrived Tuesday morning, landing at 11:05. Didn't walk out of the magic door to transport until 12:55. Maybe just a bad day.
rblowery
Desire Convert

Postby desires4me » Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:20 am

thank you so much this was very helpful
desires4me
Desire Fan

Day 2 Sunday June 26th

Postby Eroticdesires » Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:10 am

Day 2 Sunday June 26th

We awoke to a tropical storm that threatened to ruin our first full day. Rain is typical of most forecasts in Cancun during the rainy season (June to September), but most downpours usually pass very swiftly and the sun seems to quickly dry up all signs of the passing rain. However, this was not a passing thunderstorm, but a tropical storm that would not let up for the next two days. Our first morning started with breakfast, we made it to the buffet restaurant around 10am (they close at 11am). My breakfast in Mexico tend to veer towards a local flavor, most mornings I would order eggs over easy with grilled chorizo (spicy Mexican sausage) and warmed tortillas. The new coffee at Desire is quite good, a bit on the strong side which is how I like it. My wife tends to order egg white omelets accompanied by pico de gallo. She also enjoys the green juice which is not only tasty, but actually quite healthy (I think it’s the celery, cactus and spinach that gives it its color). On our previous trip we tried the smoothies, but found them a bit too sweet for our taste.

After breakfast, we surveyed the waterlogged resort. The entertainment staff was setting up some games over in the poolside lunch area. Cornhole was being played by the staff (Hector) and a few other guests. Feeling like we should be a bit sociable, we suggested to Diana that we should play some blackjack since the table was setup. We gathered a few more players and Diana brought some premixed shots to make the game a bit more interesting. Despite the dreary weather, we had a great time playing blackjack and I’m pretty sure Diana, the dealer, was fairly buzzed as everyone who lost a hand ended up taking shots from the bottle. By noon, the staff lunch break, we had finished almost two of the premixed bottles and Diana was definitely having trouble counting to 21. We took the break in weather and headed back to our room for a nap.

Not really hungry, but lacking anything else to do in the rain, we headed to the buffet restaurant to have a light snack. The sideways rain and wind was the norm with an occasional light showers sprinkled in. After our snack, we made our way over to the lobby bar and found our friends Jesse and Justine and met another couple Don and Terri who was at Desire with us last year, but we somehow missed meeting them. We had a great time chatting away over a few drinks and soon forgot about the monsoon that enveloped us. I have to say that one of the greatest attributes of Desire which is rarely brought to light is the pure enjoyment of adult conversation with high caliber couples of every age, ethnicity, and life orientation. For most of us, the art of conversation has been relegated to witty facebook comments. What a genuine joy it is to shoot the shit…

Although we weren’t very hungry, we decide to go to Suki around 7pm to have some appetizers. Being Asian we are fairly knowledgeable about its cuisine, but when in Mexico, it is unrealistic to have high expectations. However, I think Suki does a passable attempt at providing an Asian themed experience for its guest. I did find the Thai Salad and the spring rolls to be one of the tastier items on the menu. After a light dinner, we went back to the room to rest a bit before commando night. Since we are not big fans of this theme, we didn’t dress in hunting gear, but I did go sans underwear. At the disco, I lobbied Hector to be one of the judges of the couple costume contest which is always a fun way to participate without really participating. The contest would have the contestant couples come up on the dance floor stage and dance for each of the judges (3 men and 1 woman). It was a great time having the women vying for our votes. Our judging was actually quite challenging as we had to pick our favorite costumed couple. Unfortunately, I was the last judge and had to face the greatest scrutiny in picking the final couple to move on. The cute blonde that I ended up picking was a crowd favorite so I escaped with only minor scrapes and bruises from the raucous crowd. I later found out that the blonde cutie Donna and her husband Kevin were first time visitors and quite shocked at the resorts openness. They spent the first three hours in their room contemplating an early exit, less than 24hours later and she is a finalist in a costume contest. The contest nights seem to bring a great energy to the crowd. Mix in the fact that all the guest had spent their entire day trying to stay dry and the disco was really rockin.

Now one of our favorite places on the resort is the smokers terrace near the disco exterior stairway. Not only have we met some of our favorite couples here (some of the naughtiest too), but we also enjoy the view of the lobby bar shows from this great vantage point, and the tropical breeze here is second only to the one at the Jacuzzi lounge. As we ventured out to the terrace, we met Don, one of my fellow judges of the evening and his very sexy wife Sherry. Apparently it was soon to be his birthday as midnight approached. It was also apparent that he has quite an Asian fetish as he could not stop undressing my wife with his eyes. Of course, my suspicions were confirmed when he and his wife told me “We have quite an Asian fetishâ€
Eroticdesires
Desire Devotee

Postby Eroticdesires » Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:13 am

Day 3 Monday June27th
The day started a bit more promising as I woke up and headed to the lobby bar for some coffee, there was even a glimpse of sunlight peeking through the clouds. My wife got up for the Zumba class which was held in the disco during the inclement weather days. After walking her to the class, I headed to the pool area and found the entertainment staff rounding up volleyball players. I enjoy volleyball every year and it may be my only form of non sexual exercise during the week. The game was quite good and we actually got in three games before the rains returned. As the crowd scattered from the pool, I found the rain quite refreshing and stripped down to wash off the sand from the volleyball game. My wife had finished her Zumba class and we found each other as we headed back to the room to change for lunch.

As we headed to the restaurant, the storm was raging. We managed to dry off as we waited for our freshly grilled fish and fajitas. Beware of the buffet station island right behind the omelet grill; it can get really hot back there, but it also acts just like a roaring fire when you’re cold from the rain. After a leisurely lunch, we watched as the staff tried to keep the water from rushing into the restaurant under the glass doors. Our friends from the previous night, Don, the birthday boy and Sherry sat with us as we waited for a break in the rain. We sat and chatted for over an hour and finally decided to make a run for our room as the torrential downpour refused to relent.

We had made plans to meet our new friends at the Disco for the 3:30 Zumba class. However, Sherry was the only participant while Don, my wife and I watching intently as she bounced to the Latin beats. After her workout Sherry and Don got sidetracked in the lobby and were unable to join us at the steam room. After a relaxing steam and shower we relaxed a bit in our room until our dinner reservation at the Teppanyaki Grill. I highly recommend eating at the Hibachi at least once during your trip. Reservations can be made at the front of the Suki restaurant during the hours they are open and they can seat six at the front and at the rear grills. Not only do you get to watch the chef‘s shtick, the food is served hot, fresh and very tasty. Our dinner mates were Karl and Cheryl, who was one of the couples who was with us in the Disco the previous night. We enjoyed the fine food and company and left totally stuffed.

Tonight was the Amateur Chippendales contest. This was the best night of entertainment during our previous trip and tonight was lining up to be just as good. Several of the husbands that we met from the disco the previous evening were slated to be in the competition. The first male stripper was Glenn, a perfect specimen of the male species; anyone who saw him dance could tell he was no amateur. In fact, he even had 5 layers of underwear that he peeled off one after the other until he got down tiniest thong that I can remember seeing on a man or a woman. Of course this contest is not really about the best stripper but about the guy who gives it his all. On this night it was contestant #3, Karl, one of our dinner mates earlier that evening. Clearly uncomfortable on stage, he still pulled off an inspiring performance, his pole work was gravity defying and the crowd gasped at his disregard for personal safety during his exuberant routine. There was no doubt that Karl would be crowned King of Desire for his all out uninhibited performance.

The crowd in the disco was in high spirits as we enjoyed the afterglow of the show. Carlos had procured a very fine cognac this evening for my wife and she was on her third glass, enjoying every sip. As the disco was winding down, we headed to the Jacuzzi with Glenn and his wife Lisa. They were celebrating their impending marriage and we were enlisted to help them. Tonight was also the night that my wife would finally be able to enjoy the bubbling waters. As we settled into Jacuzzi, we saw that someone had brought a can of alcohol infused chocolate flavored whipped cream. The cream was being applied generously to willing participants on the bar counter; I’ve never seen so much enjoyment from consuming all those empty calories. Glenn got his chance to be on the bar and the cream was applied generously. Lisa invited my wife to join her in a decadent dessert. My wife reported back that the cream tasted mostly of alcohol with a hint of chocolate flavor but it was still tasty. Having heard of the BJ buffet but never witnessing it, Glenn and I hopped up onto the ledge of the Jacuzzi to experience this phenomena for ourselves. Sure enough, the moment we hopped on, the buffet began filling up and soon the ledge was filled with men all enjoying a very satisfying Desire moment. I’m sure in our minds we were all giving each other an imaginary high-five.

The evening would not be complete without a last call at the lobby bar for a nightcap and a bacon pizza. After two days of rain, it finally felt like our vacation was starting as the skies seemed to clear that evening and the forecasts for rains were subsiding.

A note about the Rainy Days:I believe the resort can do a better job in providing entertainment when it is raining throughout the day. Although the entertainment staff tries to provide some games for the guest, the participation is minimal. Most guests have no idea of what activities are available. The first improvement is to provide a rainy day schedule to the guests, this can be posted at the lobby, at the breakfast buffet, or even placed at each door in the morning. As for what is on the schedule, the key is to have places that people can go to mingle and socialize. Perhaps open the disco for dancing, open the playroom as a chill lounge, hold various contest and games in the disco, maybe a wet t-shirt contest in the rain. I’m sure staff and guests could come up with great rainy day ideas. The key is to get organized and prepared because weather is not something that the resort can control, but they can make a better experience for their guests by having options.
Eroticdesires
Desire Devotee

quick note

Postby Yankeefan » Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:26 pm

During one of our earlier visits, it poured one day which also happened to be the best day we've ever had. We invited 4 couples back to our room, 4 bottles of champagne and you can fill in the blanks.

Storm? What storm? We made our own entertainment the Desire way.

:o
SLS: Yankeefans
Yankeefan
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 13 Aug 2017
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Postby Eroticdesires » Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:58 am

Day 4 Tuesday June 28th

The skies were clear of rain clouds; my wife was clear from her time of the month, all was right with the world again. I woke a bit early and headed to the lobby bar for my morning cappuccino. By the time my wife was up and ready, we barely made it to breakfast, arriving just before 11am. Being a bit unsure of the weather, we decided to try out a bed by the pool today. The Desire guests were enjoying the dry weather as the rains seemed to finally pass, however the water was still a bit chilly. We did not have a problem with getting a pool bed as Daniel found us one with good shade. We spent the late morning and early afternoon enjoying the poolside fashion show with the sax player accompaniment.

After a few hours on the pool bed, we decided to walk over to Cici’s bar at the beach. Cici is one of the sweetest women you will ever meet and we love spending time sitting on her beach bar stools (newly refinished as we didn’t get a single splinter this year) while passing by the afternoon hours. She makes an award winning drink called Sunset Rose which tastes to me like an orange creamsicle. If not for the brain freeze that I get from blended drinks, I would consume those creamsicles one after another.

As we sat and drank, we met a couple from Florida, Tim and Melinda. They were Desire veterans, a bit older than us and we were entertained with stories of their sailing adventures. Soon the drinks were taking affect and we decided to head up to the Jacuzzi lounge for an afternoon nap. The lounge is fairly empty in the early afternoon and opens at 1pm, we arrived around 3pm. We did slip into the water for a bit to relieve my soreness from the volleyball game the previous day, but the Jacuzzi does not really have jets for massaging sore muscles, more of a bubbling. Nevertheless the warm water felt good and after a brief soak, we were ready for a nap on the loungers. When we awoke from our siesta, we saw our new friends Tim and Melinda arrive and we chatted with them for another hour or so before heading back to our room to get ready for dinner.

One of the perks of the membership is a lobster dinner and we had made reservations that night at Il Piacere (the white restaurant) to redeem our crustacean. As we walked by the buffet restaurant, I noticed that they had the Al Pastor (BBQ Pork) rotisserie out so it must have been Mexican night. We were a bit bummed as we are big fans of tacos. As we were seated, we mentioned to our waiter that we picked the wrong night to have our lobster because we would be missing the Al Pastor. He quickly suggested that he would make us a taco appetizer plate with all the fixings to satisfy our craving. Needless to say, this was the best meal of the week and the lobster was plentiful and cooked to perfection.

Barely able to move after dinner, we headed back to our room and happened to see Justine and Jesse on their balcony. Their room was 1212 and their friends Don and Terri were in 1211 so they shared a balcony. This is a great room location; it is next to the disco/smokers terrace on one side and the next building over is the Jacuzzi lounge. I may have to keep this room in mind for future stays for the convenience and proximity to all my favorite things at Desire. Most of the couples that we hung out with the previous two nights had already left so tonight would be sort of a transition for us. We actually did not see Justine and Jesse around that last few days due to the rain so we were glad to have a familiar couple with us. They told us of their adventurous day in Puerto Morelos where they started bar hopping in the late morning and went to a nearby cenote (deepwater sinkhole) where they had to make a 30 foot jump to get in. Although we rarely leave the Desire, this sounds like an adventure worth trying. Before leaving we made plans to meet at the disco later as we had to make our way back to the room to get ready for sexy white night.

The disco was a bit quiet this evening as the crowd never seemed to be too energized. We did meet Justine and Jesse in the disco that evening and enjoyed some drinks together. We also decided to head into the playroom as they wanted to demonstrate the swing for us. They proceeded to show us the proper way to get into the swing and to get proper balance. As the disco was dying out, we proceeded to the Jacuzzi lounge for a brief soak. Justine was exhausted from their long day of bar hopping and exploring the cenote so they decided to get to bed. We made a final stop at the lobby bar for a snack and night cap and headed to bed ourselves, our first full day of enjoyment with nice warm weather was in the books.
Eroticdesires
Desire Devotee

Postby tikihutguy » Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:08 pm

This is an outstanding post! Thanks for sacrificing some of you Desire time ("sexy time" to you pool people) to keep us informed. You mention the pool beds. I don't recall any beds last year other than the circular one by the Passion suites. Have they added beds??? If so, how many and are they shaded?? We love the beach beds and at least partially because they offer some shade. We arrive in 2 weeks :D
P.S. Is the swing tough to negotiate??? :oops:
tikihutguy
Desire Legend

We arrive on: 18 May 2023

Postby Eroticdesires » Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:27 pm

Hey Tiki,

The beds we were on were the larger round loungers for two that are scattered along the pool, ours was closer to the towel hut/dj booth, but most of these are under the trees so they provide a good amount of shade, but there are some closer to the middle of the pool that gets full sun. There aren't any beds like the ones at the beach or lobby area near the pool.

As for the sex swing, if you haven't used one before, it does require a bit of balance and trust of the harnesses :wink: . Hope you have a great trip.

cheers,

Dlee
Eroticdesires
Desire Devotee

Postby tikihutguy » Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:40 pm

Dlee - Thanks again. We'll be interested in seeing how they fit the new beds in. We're definitely in favor of the beach beds at Desire so the pool beds sound great :D As for the harness issue Desire IS all about trust, no??? :wink:
tikihutguy
Desire Legend

We arrive on: 18 May 2023

Postby Eroticdesires » Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:12 pm

Day 5 Wednesday June 29th

The dreaded Hump Day was upon us. When you are passed the median day of your trip, the time seems to go into a fast forward mode ( 3>> for DIRECTV subscribers). You try and savor each moment as you slide precariously closer to your final days of bliss.

My wife did make the 10:30am Zumba fitness class today. The resort brings in various instructors each week so your week may have a different type of fitness activity. On days without instructors, the staff usually does a stretching class. The good news was the class was held outside at the beach gazebo, a sign that good weather was the forecast for today. We got beach bed #36 which was one of the white beds near the shower about halfway between the pool area and Cici’s Bar. It had a slat roof that kept out most of the sun which is ideal for us.

As my wife did her Zumba class, I was finally able to try out the snorkeling gear that I had brought. One of the friends I met the previous year told me that the area did not have a lot of colorful fish, but the snorkeling right in front of the resort’s beach is actually quite good. As I was still sore from my one day of volleyball, snorkeling became my favorite exercise for the rest of the week. I have to highly recommend this activity for anyone who comes to Desire. In fact I was lending out my gear to anyone who wanted to try as I was excited to share Desire’s underwater perspective. So what can you actually see right off of Desire’s beach, the most amazing school of fish was usually camped out around the orange buoy directly in front of Cici’s Bar. Occasionally you will see a pelican dive into the water and that would be where the school would most likely be. I am not talking about dozens, or even hundreds, but literally thousands of these silvery fish about 6-10 inches (looks like mackerel) would swim around you. I have snorkeled in many places, but never have I ever been in a school of fish so large. This is an activity that anyone can enjoy, even someone who has never snorkeled. There are many sandbars even close to the roped off areas about 100 feet out that allow you to stand and rest if you get tired. I also got to examine the large sandbag wall that are placed about 15 feet past the roped off area, they seem to be working in reclaiming the beach as many have already reported. Sometimes the best views underwater are finding hidden gems, like seeing a puffer fish in about 3 feet of water that was perfectly camouflaged with the leaves around it. I stared at this fish for about 15 minutes and my brain kept telling me it was a leaf even though I could see his pectoral fins moving back and forth. My wife saw a manta ray about three feet from shore that was perfectly blended into the sand and forever changed the way she would walk into the surf. Note to all: nude snorkeling is lots of fun.

Around 1pm, we headed over pool side for lunch and we enjoyed a New York strip steak and some mixed fajitas. The rest of the afternoon was enjoyed napping on the beach bed in full relaxation mode. After a day of sun, sand and saltwater, we headed to the steam room to detoxify. Dinner tonight was at the buffet restaurant as we did not feel like lingering over a meal. We were not participating in Eyes Wide Shut, but did make it to the lobby to socialize a bit before heading up to the disco. The EWS ceremony is currently held in the glass enclosed lobby seating area. They pull curtains around the glass so only the participants that enter can watch. However, once inside the enclosed area many choose not to participate but just watch. Although we did not participate we talked to a couple that was in the room and they reported being seriously hot and uncomfortable. They did not think it was very erotic and would not participate again in the future.

Meanwhile in the disco, we were treated to the weekly circus acts. The first guy was a bit strange in an angel wings costume and his act consisted of rotating several balls in his hands, there was a gymnast balancing on a drum, and a then woman dancing seductively with a sword. Not exactly top tier acts compared to the hula hoop girl and the gymnast strength partners from the previous year. Despite the lackluster performances and the disappointing EWS, the crowd did seem to be energized in the disco that night and it was packed.

Our group that evening included Justine, Jesse, Don and Teri and we all in the mood to get a bit wild. We asked Carlos if he could pull out the good tequila as we wanted to do body shots on the bar. We grabbed a few towels from the playroom to cover the bar and our first vessel would be Teri. She hopped on and pulled off her dress, tequila was poured into her navel and trailed into her lower region, salt was sprinkled on her nipples and a lime placed in her mouth. My wife and Justine both took a shot from Teri and a crowd began to gather to watch the erotic scene. My wife was next as she stripped off her top and bottoms. Her shots seem to take quite a while to complete as her partners took their time lingering in her lower regions, moving to her salty nipples and then savoring the lime in her mouth. Justine, Jessica, and Jesse all took a shot with my wife. After her turn another woman took her place on the bar and continued the fun. My wife and I went out with Jesse and Justine for a breather on the terrace as we all a bit overheated. Neglecting to put her clothes back on, it was fairly comical to see the packed crowd part like the red sea as my wife made her way out of the disco. After a brief break on the terrace we went back into the disco and danced a bit and played some grabass with our friends before deciding to head over to the Jacuzzi lounge.

The Jacuzzi lounge was quite hopping as we settled into the waters. Since we had so much fun with the body shots in the disco, we decided to ask for a chocolate squirt bottle from the bar. This became quite an erotic scene as the bottle made its way around the various women on our side of the Jacuzzi. Nothing gets the crowd into frenzy like group foreplay with liquid chocolate. The Jacuzzi beds were full but we didn’t have to wait too long to find a spot for Justine, Jesse, my wife and I to share. We carefully laid out towels and had a great time with our new friends, possibly our most memorable Jacuzzi bed experience. After a very satisfying encounter, we realized that it was way past 3:00am and everything had shut down, the entire area was abandoned except for one other set of couples. We gathered our clothing in the darkness and made our way directly back to our room to finish off a very memorable evening.
Eroticdesires
Desire Devotee

Next

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Riviera Maya