july 18-25 the weather was perfect

Please contribute Desire Riviera Maya Trip reports here

july 18-25 the weather was perfect

Postby desires4me » Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:05 pm

day 1.....get through immigration and customs walk outside don't stop best day was waiting for us,we arrived at Desire via best day transfer (which was great) they were on time and very nice.it was a quick drive to the resort.we entered the lobby and i noticed just outside the lobby door a woman walking by without a top, then I realized we are here!!!!!! and ready to get on the beach and join the rest of the desire guests.our first day was in room 1502( i think) it was a ocean view jacuzzi lower level just off the beach perfect location!!!!!!!!the food was ok nothing special at the buffet.it was black tie high heels nite,and anything goes from nice dresses to bra and thongs and tie!!!! all sizes and shapes and always friendly guests and friendly desire staff!!!
desires4me
Desire Fan

Postby desires4me » Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:59 pm

2nd day room 2011 this is an upper level jacuzzi suite ocean view,nice room,quiet area, comes with breakfast (room service) if wanted we declined,the day was a sunny day the buffet was same as day before,we got poolside chairs from daniel.luched at the outside restraunt (get the coconut ice cream)( if its not on line just ask for it they will bring it)we had dinner buffet(mexican I think) and it was white nite,I think I saw anything from cute thongs to very sexy dresses!
desires4me
Desire Fan

Postby desires4me » Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:40 pm

our last 3 days we were in a garden veiw ,quiet room,lower level 2302 i think ,close to the bar by the lobby,i did want to say Jorge and Rafael were a great help!Africa always remembered our drinks on the beach.Charlie was also great at remembering!the beach bed is a must for relaxing!Poolside is great if you want to be in the action.The lingerie show was great along with the guest show so many sexy things.Naugty School girl night well ........if you can imagine it .......you could see it!It was alot of fun and continued in the disco and sin room!!!!!
desires4me
Desire Fan

Postby miranda » Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:24 am

Wow! That's a lot of bed hopping! LOL! Thanks for the report.
miranda
Desire Legend

We are from: Canada

Postby desires4me » Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:05 pm

well WE did get to experience 5 different rooms in 8 days LOL!!
desires4me
Desire Fan

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Riviera Maya