First timers 7-30 thru 8-3

Please contribute Desire Riviera Maya Trip reports here

First timers 7-30 thru 8-3

Postby eastcoasttexans » Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:44 am

The wife and I are not in the lifestyle but needed something "different". We have a 2 year old and this was our first trip in, well, a while. Now we have been married for 8 years and together for 14 so it was time to change things up. We decided on Desire and man are we glad we did.

Sat 7-30 Got in at 9:30 AM, right thru immigration ( 5 min) and out to meet Lomas Travel (will use them again) and we were check into Desire and at the pool at 11 am. We changed in the Spa as our room wasn’t ready yet. Being first timers it was a little sensory overload a bit but reading the Forum and getting some tips (thanks Ang & Mich) we kinda knew what to expect. After we got the room and full body sun screen it was back to the pool. It really was like everyone else said…. No one is paying attention and doesn’t give a shit so off came everything. Took us no time to get into the vibe. Ate and drank and took a little nap in the afternoon. Dinner in the main rest. was good and then we checked out the Jacuzzi. What a place! Lobby bar then disco until 2am then to the Jacuzzi and the wife took care of her hubby :D . First time doing anything like that and it was a game changer! Bed around 3:30

Sun 7-31 Shit….. body clock said get up and it was 6:30 am but the liver and brain didn’t want to listen. Grabbed some pics and coffee while the wife slept. Breakfast was good and then a beach bed from Rene (He’s great) and we took a nice nap. A little swimming and wife played beach volleyball, I sat in the pool and busted Vanessa’s chops (she’s a firecracker). Lunch time and got a burger, some pizza and fajitas to soak up the rest of the booze. Grabbed some pool chairs and laid out with some drinks. Pool volleyball time at 3:30. If you play pool Volleyball be on Vanessa’s team cause they always win and wait till she blows you before you serve. Shower, dinner at the white restaurant (which was good) and time to change. I found Daniele the restaurant manager and asked him about making Jello shots for the Jacuzzi. He got the chef and they said no problem/ they took my room number and said call down to get them. Wife looked so hot in the school girl outfit and had a great time in the competition. Up to the disco then, you guessed it, the Jacuzzi. This time we got some drinks and relaxed and she said lets grab that bed. Needless to say I was out of the tub like fuckin Batman (no pun intended) and it was on :twisted: . There was 2 other couples using the beds on the ends and we were in the middle. What a rush. Back to the lobby for a night cap then to bed.

Mon 8-1 I woke up again at 6:30 am burnt to hell. I’m half Irish and would get burnt wearing axle grease so it was no surprise. We got breakfast and went to see Claudia for 10am. She’s great. She knows what she is doing. We’ve gotten massages all over the world and she is good. We weren’t sure of the “touchingâ€
eastcoasttexans
Desire Fan

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 28 Jun 2017

Postby eastcoasttexans » Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:16 am

Oh can't leave out Bill and Jen! :D
eastcoasttexans
Desire Fan

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 28 Jun 2017