Suzann and Anthony's Trip Report 8/8 - 8/14/11

Please contribute Desire Riviera Maya Trip reports here

Suzann and Anthony's Trip Report 8/8 - 8/14/11

Postby tallnsexyinnj » Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:43 pm

Anthony & Suzann’s Trip report

We just returned from our 7 days in paradise, and thought we would share some of our observations and opinions about the resort in general, and a few specific categories. This was Suzann’s first trip, so she has a ‘newbie’ outlook, while Anthony had been several times in a previous relationship a number of years ago, so Then vs. Now comparisons will prevail.
So, in no particular order, here they are, with His and Hers comments separately when appropriate…

Food
Major improvements in the dinner restaurants, most notably in il Piacere. The food quality, taste, presentation and variety were all above average, with several dishes being outstanding. While they wouldn’t compete with a big-city fine dining establishment, the culinary dinner team at Desire can certainly hold their own in Mexico.

Lunch became a bit boring after the first few days, with nothing but the buffet available. There was some rotation of the hot foods, and the grill cook was always ready to fire up burgers, flank steak, fish, chicken or Chorizo to order. Food quality has improved, but not to the level of the dinner menus.

Breakfast remains tasty and plentiful, with a nice variety of standard fare and Mexican specialty dishes. Matilde is still cooking up her wonderful omelettes, pancakes and French toast, and the Jugo Verde is still delicious, although a bit sweeter than I remembered it being. Suzann was especially pleased to sample the Pan Dulce, which she lovingly recalled from her childhood.

Drinks
While the staff is generally very attentive and eager to please, the consistency is lacking. It seemed that we could not get the same drink twice, and even when ordering four of the same drink at the same time, each would arrive tasting different from the other. Also, when you order a drink by name, don’t expect to receive something that tastes like what you know the drink to be in the States or elsewhere. They seem to put their own “spinâ€
tallnsexyinnj
Desire Fan

Postby johnjeri417 » Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:05 pm

Great report guys....we will be returning for the third time but this time we will be at desire week los cabos in may 2012!!
johnjeri417
Desire Devotee

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 12 Aug 2014
Swing Site(s) we belong to: AFF..SLS

Postby Takes2toTango » Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:27 pm

THANKS THANKS THANKS< for taking the time to write this, very informative, and it helps us plan our trip in February
Desire RM April 2010,
Desire Pearl Jan 2016, Oct 2016, Nov 2019
Takes2toTango
Desire Superstar

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 15 Jul 2024
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie

kissing contest?

Postby spudfelon » Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:41 pm

What is the kissing contest?
spudfelon

Kissing Contest...

Postby tallnsexyinnj » Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:37 pm

You have 1 minute to kiss as many people in and around the pool as you can. The person with the most points wins. Points are granted as follows:

Mouth = 1 pt
Breasts = 5 pts for each, male or female
Crotch = 10 pts again male or female
Butt cheek = 10 pts male or female

I was very strategic, as I'm a bit competitive, I gathered a few people in close proximity and hit them all first with all of their body parts, you could essentially get 31 pts per person. hehe

It was a real blast, I had a lot of fun doing it, and I really hammed it up. It helped also, when I tackled Anthony down to kiss him, he was flailing his legs in the air and wagging his arms as though I was doing bodily harm to him, so the crowd got a big kick out that.

I was ripping woman's tops off to kiss their breasts, (okay okay and their bottoms) some of which had not removed their top at all. Apparently I inspired one woman to remove her top from that point forward. :) oh yeah, uh huh...
tallnsexyinnj
Desire Fan

Postby Houston_Hammah » Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:44 am

Great trip report!
Houston_Hammah
Desire Fan

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Riviera Maya