Our first but not last trip from 8/9-8/13

Please contribute Desire Riviera Maya Trip reports here

Our first but not last trip from 8/9-8/13

Postby Flirty » Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:43 pm

I would like to say that this adventure to Desire was life changing in many ways for both of us. It brought us closer and made our bond stronger as a couple. The people that we met and shared with made our time at Desire feel like a month instead of just 5 days. We looked at each other today wondering if it was all a dream!

The trip to Desire was painless, next time I will check my bags so that I won't have all of my personal items exposed for the world to see at the airport security. I must have had a look about me since they searched and emptied my carry on three out of the four times we went through security. I hope they were embarrassed at what they pulled out!

Once we arrived at Desire, we were treated like royalty and Javier set the tone for the rest of the trip. I did mention that my birthday was the following week and by the time we got to the room there was a bottle of champagne and a birthday cake.

We sat by the pool every day and enjoyed the games that were played and the people we met. The food was wonderful and we tried alot of new sushi that we plan on eating at home. We loved the theme nights and how everyone enjoyed watching or participating! The eyes wide shut really set the tone for the entire trip and gave us an intense form of intimacy with a few couples we were hanging out with.

We were not swingers when we arrived and the last night we stayed up all night because we just didn't want the fun to end. It took us many days to recover from Desire and the reality check was a little overwhelming.

We took a trip on a boat that left from Desire and had a wonderful time snorkling and getting a better view of Mexico.

The staff at Desire were wonderful, they went out of their way to make sure we had everything we needed. I have never experienced that type of service, everyone took pride in their job and it showed!

We plan on going back next year for 6 nights and will try to insert more time for sleeping during the morning hours or early afternoon. 12 hours of sleep in 5 days made it really difficult when coming home!

Before we went to Desire, we wondered if we would find other couples like us. We love to be affectionate and loving and when we were there the intimacy we felt was a natural high. I never felt uncomfortable or judged for what I did or how I looked. The fact that you meet everyone without clothes really does strip away the outer layer. Lots of people hide behind their clothes and at Desire you are accepted for who you are.
Flirty
Desire Convert

Postby chonobob » Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:00 pm

So glad that you enjoyed your visit to Desire. Year after year we've never been dissapointed with our annual pilgramige.
chonobob
Desire Fan

Postby sixmonkeyes » Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:46 pm

So glad we were there at the same time! You are amazing couple! Love ya!
Listen to our Swinger Diaries Podcast where we recount how Desire and this forum changed our lives
Find our blog at Swinger Diaries
sixmonkeyes
Desire Lover

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 10 Nov 2020
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie and SLS

Once again...someone gets it :)

Postby landedesire » Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:06 pm

Sounds like you two really got it!!! Your trip report sounds similar to our first trip 4 years ago and each time we come home I know that I feel like our time at Desire is just a dream...but the great thing is "that it isn't" and we really get to have the time of our lives 1 time a year (if we are lucky)!We are in the process of finalizing our plans for our 4 trip in October and I know that both my husband and I will be scouring these boards to help us fill the time before we can jet off to paradise!

L & E
landedesire
Desire Addict

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 12 Dec 2016
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Postby Flirty » Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:35 pm

So glad to hear from you six monkeys! You guys rule! :D

We used this forum to really try and gather as much information about Desire as we could! When we got there I felt at home and we totally loved it! Enjoy living vicariously through other trip reports, we certainly will!
Flirty
Desire Convert

Postby waterbug » Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:25 pm

I think we are going to go in April or June next year for our first time! We were seriously thinking hedo but never have been to a C/O resort or are swingers this sounds like a better place to start. I am more shy about having my clothes off than her in front of others but want to break out of my shell. We have friends who are swingers and have tried to get us into it but we are into each other but love the idea of watching and being watched. So this is new for us and don't really know how we will be or anything but we are going and we are going to have fun! We will continue to read all we can here and next year post our report! Have fun and don't burn your front side
waterbug

Postby Flirty » Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:17 pm

The great thing about Desire is it is a vacation of your own making. If you want to hang on the beach in a bed the entire time you can or if you want to sit by the pool all day and enjoy the entertainment you can! If you want to swing you can and if you want to just be into each other no one really cares because everyone is there is enjoy themselves!

We loved every aspect of Desire and it made me feel so much more comfortable in my own body. Plus it really was a great way to reconnect with each other, spend quality time with each other and make great friends at the same time!
Flirty
Desire Convert

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Riviera Maya