Desire Trip Report August 6-12

Please contribute Desire Riviera Maya Trip reports here

Postby sixmonkeyes » Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:56 pm

If you are a regular reader on this forum you will recognize that this is our third trip report in the last 8 months. After the return home I told myself I was not going to write another trip report. My husband and myself have written two already, and who wants to hear about our trips again....but while waiting for all my new friends to write a report I could just add comments too I couldn’t stand it anymore, and decided to write my own.

Every time we have visited we have wondered whether Desire could deliver the same WOW as before and every time we come home amazed and light headed from the excitement. What a place! We got there on a Saturday afternoon. Obviously the worst, most overcrowded time of the week at the airport, but if you've already booked your trip to arrive at that time, have no fear, immigration and customs was really only forty minutes although we did hear horror stories of 2+ hour waits. It is very intimidating to come down the jetway and walk into that mass of people . You are thinking, “get out of my way! I need to get Naked!”

Got to the resort and found out we were upgraded to a Jacuzzi suite. We always book garden view since we don’t spend much time in the room anyway. Although the jacuzzi was large and the room was nice, we never once filled it up (hard to do that when right outside our door were steps leading up to a bigger, way more exciting jacuzzi with bartenders and all our sexy friends). Also, the room did have a certain musty scent and did slope severely...so much so that when you got out of bed, especially after a fun night, we found ourselves stumbling out of balance into the walls.

Around the pool it was so great to be back in the non-judgmental atmosphere of Desire. The first time we went a few months ago I was scared shy and self conscious, but by this our third trip I was peeling clothes off before I could sit down on the lounger. Desire does that to you. As the week went on we took note as always thats it’s amazing how you can fell a change in the atmosphere at Desire based on the guests at the time. Within a few days it can go from tame to very wild. We felt that shift after the first couple days in our trip. I’m guessing lots of teachers wanting a last minute vacation since we did meet quite a few. You know those teachers, they are a rowdy group.

Desire to me (as the woman) is such a wonderful ego building experience. The people we have met there are the nicest, easiest people to talk to and they are so complimentary and supportive, not to mention flirty, that you cant help but feel confident and sexy yourself. The open environment is like nothing we have ever experienced. Where else can you talk about sex, tattoos, body parts and even body piercings,(in the most erotic and extremely sensitive places by the way) with new friends within an hour of meeting them? One word of advice; its amazing how first impressions and preconceived notions are often wrong at Desire. If you are willing to step out of your box and be friendly and open minded a little and meet different people, you will find that the ones that initially you were almost intimidated by and afraid to talk to can be the most fun. Nakedness and sex are great common grounds for friendship. As many of the women of Desire agree, it is so fun to come to a place and talk to other women and men and about how much we enjoy sex, instead of the complaint of having to “put out” to their demanding husbands like we are all used to hearing from many of our friends back at home.

I won’t mention the food, the service, or the restaurants since that has all been done before. If you have any questions I would be happy to answer them.

What I will mention is the disco...it was rocking! Yes, the music is pretty much the same, (although the last night we did get some 80s), but who cares? There is a good beat, it gets you rocking, and of course lemon drop shots help you loosen up (thank you to all my new friends for bringing them to me on the dance floor). This trip, the dance floor was a fun erotic environment. Every time we go, the costumes and energy level are amazing! What deserves mentioning is the most impressive transformation we saw everyday by a regular guest who every night we couldn’t wait to see what wig, outfit, and persona she would have in store for us. The best was the leather night when stiletto heels liquid latex was the outfit strategically applied from left shoulder to right hip. That was only half the fun, the other was watching her peel it off while on the dance floor ( I know you read this forum regularly and I want you to know I’m still waiting for desire boot camp:) ).
I never thought I would feel so comfortable dirty dancing with other men and women for that matter! I even let the inner slut in me come out (those dresses with the front zipper sure do make that easy). I even got some poll dancing lessons:). I think I lost weight from all the sweat...and all you sexy men that took your shirts off...thank you!

The jacuzzi in the afternoon was a little mellow compared to the other times we have been there, but was still fun. In the evening it was better, lots of people up there every night. We closed the jacuzzi two nights, and were there when the lights and bubbles were turned off. Where else but Desire can you call out judges score ratings for sexual performances from the jacuzzi to our friends on the beds, and even bring a glass of water when they look all hot and sweaty from all the effort.

To all of our new friends, thank you for making the trip so fun. And to our LSU Tiger fans friends (the beautiful Candy and Roxy) and everybody else in the jacuzzi, I’m confident that next year you will remember how to respond when I call out “O”... “H” and reply “I”... “O”.

There were so many fun sexy people there we could never get enough. We are already planning for our next trip in March. Desire always keeps you wanting more. Its intense and exhausting. Although there were times I needed a beer, I sure never wanted to ask for one Wink!

Thank you to all of our new friends. See you again next year!
Listen to our Swinger Diaries Podcast where we recount how Desire and this forum changed our lives
Find our blog at Swinger Diaries
sixmonkeyes
Desire Lover

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 10 Nov 2020
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie and SLS

Postby landedesire » Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:04 pm

Sounds like another awesome time was had by all!!! We will be there in October on our 4th trip and we can't wait...unfortunately we don't get there as often as you two do, lol, but we feel so totally fortunate that we have even found Desire at all and have been there 3 times already in 3 years! And "yes" getting to do all the things that you mentioned and spending time laughing and talking about all the things that usually people only "think" about...so fun :)

I also love what you wrote about how Desire can be so good for your ego (if you let it) and how you feel now versus how you first felt and how you thought you would feel. Most women are nervous about all that and most, if not all, will come away thinking, "what was I so worried about"?

L & E
landedesire
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 12 Dec 2016
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Re: Desire Trip Report August 6-12

Postby Johnny60 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:55 am

sixmonkeyes wrote:Desire Trip Report August 6-12

Desire to me (as the woman) is such a wonderful ego building experience. The people we have met there are the nicest, easiest people to talk to and they are so complimentary and supportive, not to mention flirty, that you cant help but feel confident and sexy yourself. The open environment is like nothing we have ever experienced. Where else can you talk about sex, tattoos, body parts and even body piercings,(in the most erotic and extremely sensitive places by the way) with new friends within an hour of meeting them? One word of advice; its amazing how first impressions and preconceived notions are often wrong at Desire. If you are willing to step out of your box and be friendly and open minded a little and meet different people, you will find that the ones that initially you were almost intimidated by and afraid to talk to can be the most fun. Nakedness and sex are great common grounds for friendship. As many of the women of Desire agree, it is so fun to come to a place and talk to other women and men and about how much we enjoy sex, instead of the complaint of having to "put out"
Johnny60

Postby sixmonkeyes » Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:07 pm

Thank you!! Still on that Desire August high:):)
Listen to our Swinger Diaries Podcast where we recount how Desire and this forum changed our lives
sixmonkeyes
Desire Lover

Room Number?

Postby daveandsus » Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:45 am

This July will be our first time to go to Desire. From what I keep reading, it sounds like the rooms vary greatly. And MANY folks complain about the "sloping rooms". Do you remember your room number so we can avoid that section?
daveandsus

Re: Room Number?

Postby ottawa_cuple » Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:22 pm

daveandsus wrote: MANY folks complain about the "sloping rooms". Do you remember your room number so we can avoid that section?

As far as we know, WE are the only ones who've noted a sloping room, and it was room 1201. Since the walls also looked sloped, we assume that the whole building sunk towards the rear of the building sometime after it was built. That would imply that rooms 1202, 1211, and 1212 are also sloped, but we don't know for sure.
ottawa_cuple

We are from: Canada

Postby sixmonkeyes » Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:39 pm

Ottawa is absolutely correct! We stayed in 1201 that trip. It is a great location, right at the bottom of the stairs leading to the Jacuzzi and don't misunderstand, it was an upgrade from our booked garden view room because it has a Jacuzzi in it, but wow, it was a little like staying in a “funhouseâ€
sixmonkeyes
Desire Lover

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Riviera Maya