Another Amazing Trip

Please contribute Desire Riviera Maya Trip reports here

Another Amazing Trip

Postby fvb9 » Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:29 pm

My wife and I just completed our Honeymoon at Desire this past weekend. It was our second trip there this year and it was truly amazing. We are not into the lifestyle at all, just into each other, and view Desire as an opportunity to express our passion for each other without any worries, rules (OK, Rene busted us on the beach bed!) or inhibitions. We are 44/45 and in the prime of our physical and sexual lives. This trip there seemed to be more "lifestylers", but the ones we talked to were normal people like us, which makes the experience even cooler. While I wish more people would discover that Desire could be the place to express themselves, we are OK with keeping it a secret as well!

Special props to the staff who kept smiles on our faces...Africa, Rene and CC on the beach, Joel and Reyna in the spa, William and Eloy at the bar (Eloy remembered us from 6 months ago). We can't wait to go back :)

Jeff and Jo
fvb9

Postby tsking911 » Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:04 pm

Awesome to hear you had a good time. How are all the repairs going how have the recent weather systems been to Desire. We make our second trip in 61 days and just hoping the place doesnt blow away in the meant time...lol...
tsking911
Desire Lover

Postby pyramid » Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:37 pm

Jeff & Jo

You guys were awesome and HOT!! Too bad Rene passed by when he did!

Jer & Lynn, the couple in the next bed.
pyramid
Desire Fan

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Riviera Maya