Newbie Trip, November 5-12

Please contribute Desire Riviera Maya Trip reports here

Newbie Trip, November 5-12

Postby nukesul » Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:00 pm

The trip reports and discussion boards on this site helped my girl friend and I have a fabulous experience. I hope this report helps other newbies and makes the veterans smile with fond memories.

First about us: We went to Desire for the first time in November 2011. We are in our late forties, in reasonable shape, together for 5 years and very much in love. We aren't swingers but have been naked at a clothing optional Bed and Breakfast, but never in a place resembling Desire.

We went with a group called Party Naked Baby. We joined this group mostly so we could book into the resort on our preferred dates. We're glad we went the group way as it helped us to quickly meet some great people. That said, our group was a fairly laid back one and certainly not one that would make you feel pressured in any way. In fact it turned out we were likely one of the more adventurous couples. I recommend joining a group, however a little research may be advisable.

I won't spend a lot of time on the resort since other reports are very accurate. Desire is not 5 star in accommodations, but everything is clean and comfortable and we witnessed the staff being very accommodating. The food was quite good and the drinks were plentiful. The grounds were in great shape, the staff were awesome and the environment is sexy and fun. Spring Break for grown ups is a good way to describe it. We tried as many different activities as possible and spent time around the pool and at the beach. We participated in theme nights and contests. We used the beach beds only one full day since the weather was quite windy and other activities drew our attention. The beach beds are awesome: peaceful and sexy as you lie there naked listening to the surf. The pool was fun and the resort handles the reservation of chairs better than anywhere else that I've seen.

That pretty much covers all the basics, but feel free to ask me if you want more info. If you are/were like me I figure most of you reading this review want to hear about the sex, so this is where I will spend a little longer. To give you a well rounded report, my girlfriend has added her views in separate paragraphs along the way.

(HIM): Having read a lot of this site and talked together plenty about this trip we felt very prepared as soon as we arrived. The clothes came off with no issue. My partner is very attractive and I loved watching her walk around naked. It was a constant arousal for me. We were like kids in a candy store as we moved around the resort taking in all the new sights we had read so much about. We followed a daily pattern spoke of a lot here. It was with great anticipation that we went to the hot tub the very first day. It was also the very first day that we had sex in public for the first time ever. What an incredible high that was and continues to be as we replay the experience over and over with each other. There is something amazingly erotic about doing that and we repeated the event quite a few times over the week.

(HER): He's right. Walking around naked made me feel very sexy. Almost every one is naked all day long so it feels totally normal to do the same. The atmosphere is sexy, no doubt. It is not simply a place to vacation naked in my opinion. I suppose it could be that, but I found it much more than that. Sex on the hot tub beds was an amazing experience. Love it! I can't say if it was real or my imagination, but I felt that people watched with supportive interest. I generally noted, as did most others, who was doing what with who, but not at all in a judgmental or negative way. Public sex is kind of like showing off; there needs to be a bit of an audience after all. There was enough other sex and sexual acts occurring in and around the hot tub that I didn't feel too self conscious. As I became more familiar with the unspoken rules of conduct, all self consciousness left.

(HIM): The disco was another great time. I didn't love all the music but it was actually better than I thought it would be. What was the best though was being able to do a real sexy dance with my scantily clad honey. Dancing is way better when you can let your hands wander, reach under clothing or even sneak up that skirt to get a better hold of her behind. The disco was both fun and erotic for me and was usually a prelude of better things to come. Usually we would go from the disco to the spa but we did go to the play room once. Our experience in the play room was okay but not great. It was fairly empty so that made it a little less exciting than it could have been but i can also see how it could be really great too. I would guess that those of you in the lifestyle find it to be a pretty hot spot to hook up.

(HER): I generally wore a sexy dress to dinner. Afterward, I usually changed into an even skimpier outfit suiting the theme. It was a lot of fun. We'd chat with people in the lobby bar, maybe enter one of the contests then we'd go to disco for an hour or so, depending on the time and the people and what else was going on. Men out there take note: you need to dance! My guy danced more than he has ever done before and that was a giant bonus for me (and us). I don't think the wall flowers got the same benefit and it often looked like women wanted to dance but they didn't have a willing partner. (by the way, Newbies: the door to the playroom is unmarked. To find it, go left of the bar as you stand with your back to the dance floor. )

(HIM): Our favorite spot was definitely the hot tub. It was great for watching and being watched. It was great to chat and laugh. It was awesome for playing with each other sometimes even while having a conversation with others. It was a place where you felt free to do whatever you wanted and we did.

(HER): The hot tub is definitely our favorite place to be and we usually went in the late afternoon and the end of the night. We generally stuck together, as did most couples, however some switched who they were partnered with or how many partners they had. I found it easy to talk and tease with almost everyone. There was also lots of opportunity to pay attention only to each other even though there were many people surrounding us.

(HIM): Now I did start out saying that we aren't in the lifestyle however that's not to say we didn't experience at least a little of the effect. For instance one guy started touching my girls leg as he had sex with his wife. We think he was sneaking a little action of his own while having sex. My girlfriend let him have a little fun but then gently gave his hand back. The next day he surprised her by seeking her out to tell her that she was the most beautiful woman there. I still think that whole experience is one she'll never forget now. It was both sexy and flattering for her and I was happy that it didn't bother me, but rather paid me dividends through her increased confidence and feelings of sexuality. There were a few other times that stick out. One time we were having sex on the hot tub bed while some guy watched intently from a distance then he brought his partner to have sex in the bed beside us, all the while never letting his eyes stray from my partner. As he got up to leave and before we were done he said simply "amazing" to my girl. Yet another feather in her cap to help her feel like the sexy and beautiful woman I know her to be. Having a guy take her hand to his cock was more of a joke than sexy and still gives us a laugh at the memory. There was also the time when three girls were making out next us as we had sex. This opened the eyes of my partner to something she never even considered. All these things have left us with fun memories and even greater fantasies that we can share together. Something might come of these fantasies or maybe not, but it doesn't matter.

(HER): I'm very lucky that I have a great guy who gives me lots of positive attention and boosts my ego tremendously. It surprised me that a few others gave me more than the usual "girl next door" type of attention. It is a huge boost to the self esteem and the level of sexiness I felt. The descriptions of other men's attention could be interpreted as offensive by some, but not by me. Several times the leg guy popped up right beside me, to have a little touch but not say a word. He was harmless and I just got the idea that he found me attractive. Flattering. The intensely watching guy was borderline creepy, except that he kept enough distance and I was having sex in public so I have to expect someone might watch. I don't get to pick who watches or how they do it. He didn't really bother me. I just thought it was a bit weird. Overwhelmingly though, most men and women were fun and funny, respectful, interesting, a little flirty and only rarely touchy. It was all in good humor and we tried to respond in the same manner. I am proud of the friends we met and we've kept in touch with many.
One other event that sticks out in my mind is having body shots licked off of me. Wow! That turned out to be even more of a turn on than I had figured. It was the first and only time I have ever really touched by anyone other than my partner. The gracious men made me feel desirable, but I appreciated their sense of detachment, which prevented the experience from being more intimate than I'd prefer. It's difficult to explain, but I liked it and I'd sure consider it again.

(HIM): Like many have already said, this place is totally about the girls. My honey was like an excited little girl in a giant dollhouse. We loved choosing her outfits and getting her dressed up. It was one of the highlights of the day to walk down the path on the way to dinner with her dressed in these incredibly sexy and skimpy outfits. She felt like a model and I felt like the luckiest stud ever. I think most guys love to see their girl turned on and this place kept her in constant arousal it seemed. She loved the attention and lapped up the sexual energy.

(HER): I hope all women and men going to Desire get treated as though they are special. I think most are. Feeling adored by your partner leads to all kinds of great experiences. Desire provides the environment to enable a sexual relationship to flourish.
Before going to Desire I read everything I could. I also sent private messages asking specific questions (esp. about Eyes Wide Shut). All of this helped me feel comfortable and confident in an environment that was very new to me. Please don't hesitate to post a question or send me a PM to asking about any aspect of Desire. I'll gladly share information about the resort or our experience.

(HIM): We'll definitely go again but we don't yet know when that will be. We learned a lot about each other and discovered that sex can be even more fun than we already knew. Will we go further next time? Maybe. So much would depend on who we meet. We both feel we wouldn't push it but if the right situation occurred who knows? We've certainly discovered how the fantasies, based on our experiences, can provide awesome stimulation so who knows what reality will bring. I say this to prospective newbies: if you enjoy sex together and find sex fun then you will definitely love Desire. Its a fun, sexy, safe, erotic and wonderful atmosphere. Treat yourself to a memorable experience.
Last edited by nukesul on Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
nukesul
Desire Lover

We are from: Canada

Postby miranda » Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:28 pm

Thanks for the great trip report and welcome to 'the club'. We couldn't have written it better. You obviously 'get' what Desire is all about to many of us.
miranda
Desire Legend

We are from: Canada

Excellent review

Postby kscouplers » Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:47 pm

Thank you for the great rePort! We can't wait until march!
kscouplers

Postby tikihutguy » Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:02 pm

Outstanding report! Echos the feelings of many (most?) (all?) :D Brings back fond memories that keep us all going until the next visit 8)
tikihutguy
Desire Legend

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 18 May 2023

Postby Lee & Kerri » Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:37 am

I enjoyed reading the his/her account of your trip. We would love to return soon, but have been busy with a little one...a product of our Desire trip. :)

Cheers.
Lee & Kerri
Desire Fan

Postby Siren » Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:54 pm

What a great trip report! I hope many, many first timers get the opportunity to read it before going. Whether you're in the lifestyle or not, the feelings you described are very accurate for anyone attending Desire for the first time.
Your sexiest curve is your smile. Flaunt it!
DRM- 15 trips and counting!!
Siren
Desire Devotee

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 01 Dec 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: LifestyleLounge

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Riviera Maya