Another wonderful trip, but...

Please contribute Desire Riviera Maya Trip reports here

brmw

Postby gizmo » Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:06 pm

brmw - we are "good people" (as defined by no groping without permission, non-smoking, my husband doesn't walk off and do things by himself, very respectful) and going to Desire 1-9 April. We are going with other people who meet the definition of "good people" too, including the yoga instructor for the week. When are you going???? We are safe and fun and love to have a good time so let us know when you will be there! :D
gizmo
Desire Lover

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 24 Mar 2016

Postby nukesul » Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:26 pm

I echo the thoughts already mentioned: You will run into a lot of great people. The few creeps are very infrequent and just give you something to talk about. A little touch or sexy comment by some guests were taken in stride and seen as flattering and a turn on. A little is flattering, too much unwanted attention would not be cool, but I never saw it happening.

Add this to the complaint list: It is not considerate of people to put their towels or other belonging on the jacuzzi bed while in the hot tub. Someone may want to use that bed and your junk is in the way. Put your stuff out of the way like everyone else.
nukesul
Desire Lover

We are from: Canada

Postby bmw » Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:26 pm

Gizmo, we are at Desire from April 15 to April 19. Hopefully we meet people like you and your husband during our week. Enjoy your vacation!
bmw
Desire Convert

We are from: USA
We arrive on: 02 Nov 2014
Swing Site(s) we belong to: sls

Re: Another wonderful trip, but...

Postby Ridersinbc » Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:42 pm

I want to thank all those that took the time to post a story about their experiences. it gives the new couples coming to Desire some sort of benchmark and background on what to expect. Obviously everyone will have their own experiences and such, but to me the vibe and feel I get from reading on this forum is that of a very relaxed and respectul sort. That is truly what we want to experience down there.

We arrive on Feb 25, 2012 for a week and I hope to have a shot (tequila) with all of you ....hehehe...
Ridersinbc
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 25 Feb 2013

Previous

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Riviera Maya