Jan 21-28 - the russians

Please contribute Desire Riviera Maya Trip reports here

Jan 21-28 - the russians

Postby coolio » Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:55 pm

Hello everyone,
took me a week to get back to reality and write a report. This is our third trip to Desire, second in Cancun
First the negative:....aah...umm... - well no negative!!! What can I say - I am in love with this place and the next trip will be for no less than 10 days.
We were the "russian" group - remember us? Texas, I hope you read this :wink: we loved you man and thanks for the tequila!
We met so many wonderful people! It was a blast!
I kind of got loose and did things I usually do not do, but it was fun and we were told that people missed us after we left!
The weather was amazing. There was only one night with rain and thunder...oh man what a night that was :oops:
There is only one thing I want to say to people that have never been there:
if you are open minded, love to meet new people and have fun - just go and you will love it! As they say in Desire: do whatever you want - nobody knows you, nobody cares!
Sure there are all kinds of people and some may be not the kind that you like - just ignore them, we pay alot of money to get there and it doesn't worth it to waste even one precious moment getting upset over some idiot .
Can't wait for the next trip!
coolio
Desire Convert

Postby cancundesire » Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:44 pm

Thanks brother, it was great meeting you as well! You know me, I love to party with fun people, and yall were a blast! hope to see Yall again sometime. The Patron is always flowin!
Greg :D
cancundesire

Postby Tree_Frogs » Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:32 pm

Ok, Oookkyyy... Would ya rather do a chick with no arms or no legs?

LMFAO! :lol:

Thanks for the Patrón shooters Tex!
Tree_Frogs
Desire Convert

We are from: Canada

Postby coolio » Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:44 pm

Actually it is me - Irene, my big boy doesn't do forums!

Would ya rather do a chick with no arms or no legs?
????
coolio
Desire Convert

Postby Tree_Frogs » Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:50 pm

coolio wrote:Actually it is me - Irene, my big boy doesn't do forums!

Would ya rather do a chick with no arms or no legs?
????

I'm assuming I'm talking to the guy from Texas that was giving away the Patrón shooters. We were at the lobby bar on your final night and you were asking would you rather questions. No arms or no legs, bad breath or body odor ect, ect. It was funny.
Tree_Frogs
Desire Convert

We are from: Canada

Postby coolio » Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:13 pm

Oh, ok, I thought that was something I was supposed to know.
By "you" you mean him Gregg/Texas? Because I didn't say that.
Anyhow, all that matters is that we had great time and really hope to meat these great people again!
coolio
Desire Convert

Postby cancundesire » Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:27 pm

Yup it's me! Guilty on both accounts! It's one of the things I love most about Desire! It sit at night get wasted, make up stupid shit, and try to make people smile! So great to make new friends!
cancundesire

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Riviera Maya