First Time Trip Report - March 1-2, 2012

Please contribute Desire Riviera Maya Trip reports here

First Time Trip Report - March 1-2, 2012

Postby BluffCity » Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:06 pm

First Time Trip Report (March 1-2, 2012)

Just got back from our first ever trip to Desire. It unfortunately was a very brief stay (my wife and I were only able to stay a single night....was kinda snuck in on the front end of a business trip). I would recommend a longer stay than this in general...but it was that or not get to go for a while. We definitely wanted to stay longer.

We've never gone anywhere like this before.... the only nudity we've done before was in our own backyard and going to a nude beach (Little Beach) in Maui 2 years ago, which we really enjoyed. Desire is obviously a totally different ballgame.

Let me preface this by saying that my wife and I are 28/29 and do not consider ourselves "lifestylers" and went for us and not to swing. That crowd is definitely there if you want it; however, our experience was that you simply make that known that you are not interested in swinging and it's a total non-issue. A few couples asked us if we were in "the Lifestyle" and we simply said "no." Our conversation continued on just as if they had asked if our favorite color was red or blue.

We arrived, and were greeted in a nice small lobby with two glasses of champagne, explained the particulars, and our bags were transported to our room for us. After walking around for a minute we dropped the rest of our stuff in the room and someone came to the room to answer any remaining questions and show us how to work the safe, point out the drinks in the fridge, etc. After that we basically ran to the grill by the pool as we were starving having not had anything but cookies and coffee on our flight since 7am that morning (it was now 3pm). The food was good and we were quickly greeted by friendly staff. We spent a while people watching and observing the activity by the pool (chocolate syrup art contest.....the MC was very funny).

After a while we decided to make our way up to the Nude Jacuzzi Bar. We got up there and sat down on one of the loungers (still clothed at this point) and watched for a minute. We were a little hesitant to get in as there were a lot of people in there; however, I pointed out to my wife that at the time there were more and more people getting in there and if we wanted a spot we should just go ahead and get in…..so we did…eek! Just got in right in the middle of everyone. Immediately we were greeted by a very nice couple before anyone else. Everyone else was very friendly and there was some amount of joking that we may be the whitest (i.e. least tan) couple there, but all in good fun. We were initially approached by a nice couple from Canada just saying hello (I'll come back to them later). While in the jacuzzi we ended up joking around with several people. It made for a fun but almost casually erotic setting. After hanging out in there for a while the original couple who had said hello to us and another couple returned and started talking with us. We ended up having small talk with them and eventually talked with them long enough until it was time for dinner. Having been there for a couple nights, they described the different restaurants and then graciously invited us to join them for dinner at the El Arrecife (buffet/cook to order) resturant.

We met back up for dinner a little later with the same two couples and another couple joined us. Throughout the dinner we heard all level of conversation….from us who aren't swingers to the new couple who are actually the organizers of the lifestyle takeover group that was buying out the whole resort the next week….what a spectrum of people! The second couple was kind enough to share some extraordinary champagne and wine they had brought to the resort with them. The staff of the restaurant was happy to serve, chill, and even make mixed drinks with personal alcohol brought to the resort. It was very interesting to realize how well some of the couples knew some of the staff and talked with them like good friends…was really nice to see. It was very interesting to hear everyone's varying opinions on things, but ultimately it was a really nice dinner with 3 other extraordinarily nice couples.

After finishing dinner we went with the other couples to the friday night entertainment held at the outdoor lobby lounge. To kick things off they played some music and moved a stripper pole to the center of the area. Several beautiful women in costume for the theme of the night ("emergency 69") performed in a strip dance competition. Was very fun to watch.

After the kickoff most went to the disco (which we did not go to that evening). We went with the other couples back to the jacuzzi and chatted for several hours about life, work, and whatever. After they left to get food we spent some time in the sparely populated jacuzzi for a while kissing, fondling, and otherwise enjoying each other's company. During this time there were a few couples on the back beds in the area doing a little more than fondling. Nobody seemed to make a big issue of it. After a while a few more people came to the hot tub and we ended up talking to another couple who shared the same line of work as myself for about an hour and a half--once again a really nice easy to talk to couple. We ended up getting out of the jacuzzi at about 2:30am finally and laid on one of the beds up there for about a half hour til we got cold from the wind.

We went back to our room and had amazing sex probably from all the built up sexual tension throughout the day, showered quickly and went to sleep immediately (now 4-someting am) with the plan to get up, grab a beach bed, and relax the next morning. Well we didn't get up. We woke up about 9:30, reserved the very last beach bed, and got some breakfast. (I would highly recommend reserving beds as there were not even that many people there that day and we got the last one at 9:30am). We then went to our assigned beach bed and found we were by the two great couples we had hung out with the previous day! What a nice surprise. We ended up relaxing there for the rest of the morning until checkout time at noon when I checked out of the room. I had previously spoken to the concierge about our late time we were leaving (4pm) and they arranged a "hospitality room" (basically a regular garden view room) for us to move our stuff into until we had to leave--they moved our bags for us and were very accommodating.

After moving to the new room we went back out to the beach only for it to start raining a bit (cold with the wind) so we went back to the jacuzzi. We hung out there and talked for a few hours with another amazingly nice couple until it was time to leave. We went back down to the beach and exchanged contact info with the couple we had really enjoyed chatting with so much and went to the hospitality room to shower and finish packing up. After some really nice shower sex beside an head level open window on the ground floor, we went to the lobby, had our wristbands cut off :( and caught our shuttle to leave. We thought it was so impressive that the staff let us keep our wristbands til we left and gave us the hospitality room even though we had technically checked out.

What an exciting, eye opening, erotic 24 hours. Our main regret is that we only had time to stay that one day. Already planning on going back. Thank you to all the nice couples we met and attentive staff that made it such a great visit.

A & M
BluffCityDuo (SLS, Kasidie, SDC, Quiver)
BluffCity.A on KIK
TGM Dec 13-18, 2022
BluffCity
Desire Fan

We are from: USA
Will be at:  
We arrive on: 13 Dec 2022
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS Kasidie Quiver

Postby Johnny60 » Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:57 am

Thanks for the report.. we are due for our first time in late April and all this helps.. it also makes us feel even more that our trip just can't come around quickly enough!
Johnny60

Postby BluffCity » Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:31 pm

JohnnySixty wrote:Thanks for the report.. we are due for our first time in late April and all this helps.. it also makes us feel even more that our trip just can't come around quickly enough!

Glad it was helpful.....that's exactly what we hoped it would do. Hope you have a great time there (and I'm jealous you'll probably get to stay longer than we did) :)
BluffCityDuo (SLS, Kasidie, SDC, Quiver)
BluffCity.A on KIK
TGM Dec 13-18, 2022
BluffCity
Desire Fan

Will be at:  
We arrive on: 13 Dec 2022
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS Kasidie Quiver

One Night Stays

Postby Takes2toTango » Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:16 pm

JohnnySixty wrote:Thanks for the report.. we are due for our first time in late April and all this helps.. it also makes us feel even more that our trip just can't come around quickly enough!

HEY HEY-
Thanks for the post
Yes we shared a lot of your same views... we were a group of two couples that went for one night in February. Half the group ended up victim to the alcohol,,
I know all the reviews said be careful how much you drink. The other two did make their way around at night .
I would recommend two night minimum, We were staying the other 6 nights in Cancun and we should have changed our plans around.

On another note and not to hijack your post......
The four of us, were sorry we didn't have extra time to talk to our new friends we met up in the Jacuzzi from NY or Israel,, we could have learned more of your language :)

we will be back, the beach beds and powder sand are incredible......
Desire RM April 2010,
Desire Pearl Jan 2016, Oct 2016, Nov 2019
Takes2toTango
Desire Superstar

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 15 Jul 2024
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Riviera Maya