Newbies - February 16th-21st, 2012

Please contribute Desire Riviera Maya Trip reports here

Newbies - February 16th-21st, 2012

Postby annforewe » Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:34 pm

Trip Report - My Wife and I attended Desire Maya Riviera from February 16th to the 21st. This was our first trip to desire or any other resort of this
nature. A little about our lifestyle experience first. We are not nudists, she went topless in college in Europe on a beach over 20 years ago. We are not
in the lifestyle but every few years we get into sexy situations. Twice we visited swing clubs over a 4 year span and although we did keep to our partners,
she has kissed and fondled willing women. It was the sexiest thing for me as she just turned into another person. Both times the club was her suggestion as
well, staying in NYC so why not get naughty kind of thing. One other time we met a couple on AFF (that was my doing I bet you guessed) and we had a sexy
dinner, the girls got pretty busy in a bathroom stall and it was great. We kept in touch for awhile but lost touch.

So the Desire trip.

I read as much as I could about Desire so I wouldn't be caught off guard and it sounded like such a great place. She stayed blissfully clueless but knew the
nature of the resort. We made a commitment that we would only play with each other before we left although I know if the right opportunity presented itself
(hot woman making the first move), she would take it.

Day 1 - airport, transfer, check in - all went great. We saw a couple at the airport and she(Colleen) commented that they look like they would be going to Desire as the
female was dressed very sexy. Sure enough, there they were at check in. Too funny. They were the first to come up and talk with us, welcomed us and
could not have been nicer. A nice start. We had a drink at the lobby bar and the bartender suggested a "special" which was a triple shot margarita. I felt
this was a wise start for newbie's, a little liquid courage. We changed and went to the pool. Colleen's first sentence " Holy shit, there is cock
everywhere!!!" Another round of Margaritas. We stayed clothed and hung at the pool. Back to the room when it was ready and we flooded the whole room right
off the bat by showering together. Seems the shower was somewhat clogged and neither of us were able to realize the flooding since we were in the shower.
The whole room was wet - sucked. Housekeeping came right away and mopped it and the next day a handyman came to unclog it so no more issues with the drain. We
had more drinks and dinner and then went to bed missing all the nightly activities, but that was OK. We needed to warm up to it I think.

Day 2 - up at 6 am since we were sleeping by 10 pm! Beach bed & 3 mile walk on the beach, lunch, drinks (damn margaritas again). We chatted with a few very
nice couples but we did realize we were always drawn to the "safe" couples. Meaning they were attractive but not so outgoing that we would be pulled into
anything new yet. Not sure if that makes sense and I don't really know another way to explain it. We hit the hot tub and I (Sean) got naked, she went topless
and we had a good time. But again, we were drinking too much because it was just so much out of our comfort zone. "Cock everywhere" was on her mind. Same
with me, it is quite a change from only seeing mine for the last 20 years. We got changed for dinner & decided to check out the disco (around 9 pm) and we
danced alone & went in the playroom alone and had fun. Went to bed early and very drunk, oh well.

Day 3 - Pool. Behaved during the day, although it was hard. I got naked in the chair but did not walk around like that. I felt like I would have bad manners
doing that although it did not bother me that other did it. That's the point of the place for goodness sake. Irish catholic thing maybe as she did the same. We
skipped the Hot Tub Happy Hour and took it easy that night. Finally, we did the nightly show after dinner, we did the disco, we had sex on the beach and then
got pizza at 2 am. I felt good we gave everything a run this day.

Day 4 - Pool - she got a little naked - I got a little naked. We loved the Chicken fajitas for lunch. Talked more, laughed a lot and were enjoying
ourselves. We hit the hot tub for happy hour and she touched another sexy ladies tits because they looked great. Had dinner and hated the steak at Suki.
I believe it was tropical night and we listened to Reggae and hit the disco where we danced up a storm. Colleen unzipped her skirt and asked a sexy lady
playing with BSD&M toys and spank her with these two lollipop things. Colleen also used them on her and the girl kissed her on the dance floor. We hit the playroom after the crowds thinned and played. She was watching another couple and she was frisky. She was totally warming up and if only the right situation presented itself, she would have dove in. I love when Colleen is like that(total guy understatement). But nothing presented itself and we were not ready to initiate anything with the others yet so we went to the beach bed andfinished off what we started and fell asleep until 4 am. I was so nice out there.

Day 5 - she got naked - she talked to people naked. We played a little in the ocean and ran back to the room to finish it off. We walked and chatted. Lunch
(Chicken Fajita) - Hot tub for happy hour. There a fun group was trying to convince her to do body shots. I thought she was ready so I volunteered to do
it with her which might have been a bad move as I think she wanted the girls to do it to her. But when I jumped in & seems the men would get her and ladies got
me so she backed out. I was just excited she would even consider it so no worries. We had a great dinner at the white restaurant place then went
dancing. After dancing, I dared her to masturbate in front of me at the hot tub that night so she took me up there and did it. People were watching her and she
was having fun. She was always a little exhibitionist and loves fantasizing about public sex. I guess it hit her that she did not need to hide it at Desire.
We went to the bed next to the hot tub to play and she started to take the drape down. Some fellow booed at her so she stopped closing the drapes to let them
watch. It was sexy and I was thrilled with the night.

Day 6
- going home and she is chatting with everyone. Funny how Desire changes you. Everyone asks us if we will be back, a very popular question for first
timers it seems. Answer - yes, but after a few other places we want to see. But again, we might find ourselves a little closer to the lifestyle now and start
craving the freedom. Could we become Desire addicts? I can see how that happens....

Oh, and not about us but the resort...

Weather - A
Resort - A
Staff - A
Beach - B (they kept it seaweed free but damn that seaweed)
Food - B (so things may not be the same as we are used too but not bad)
Room - B
Cleaning staff - A
Pool- A ( perfect for the purpose of the place)
Music- A
Entertainment staff- A ( so f**king hot!!)
Guests - A
Guests thoughts on us - C+ - next time we can loosen up more.

S&C
annforewe
Desire Convert

We are from: USA
Will be at: Both Riviera Maya & Pearl
We arrive on: 11 Mar 2016
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Sls. Annforewe

Postby Johnny60 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:31 am

S&C, what a great trip report... thanks for taking so much time to craft such a nice piece.. loved to her about how you 'grew' into the place and the people... and getting naked...

What you have also expressed so well is the anxiety I think we all go through when we step into a place like Desire, but how liberating it can be to cast off those shackles of 'normality'...

We have laughed so much with new friends and connected so well with each other in such environments.. more people should try it and probably would if they read your very fine report..

Thanks again!
Johnny60

Postby redsox » Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:11 am

TY for an awesome report. July 2012 will be our first trip to Desire. Nice to know that others share our hesitation. We are only there for 3 days before TTR so we may have to speed up our comfort level schedule lol
redsox

Postby wetintally » Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:04 pm

Sounds like a perfect trip to me. You moved at your own pace and explored your comfort level and boundries. As long as you are not bothering anyone their opinion about you and your comfort level do not matter.
wetintally
Desire Fan

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 11 Jun 2016
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC

Re: Newbies - February 16th

Postby Ridersinbc » Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:02 pm

Love this report. We too are newbies to Desire and I guess to the lifestyle in general, although we have been to a few clubs and have had a few experiences with other woman. What we are intrigued about is the openenss and the ability to just do whatever you want to do without being judged for it. What a great way to explore the boundaries in your relationship.... We are just newly married and living life to the full :CAN :CAN est
Ridersinbc
Desire Fan

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 25 Feb 2013

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Riviera Maya