Newbie Trip Report (May 28th-June2), 2013

Please contribute Desire Riviera Maya Trip reports here

Re: Newbie Trip Report (May 28th-June2), 2013

Postby shore128 » Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:43 pm

bigdaddy, we've been to Desire 4 times in October, each time during the Halloween week. The first year the weather was perfect. The second year it was good, not great. The third year we had 3 great days and then heavy rain for the next 3. Vowed we wouldn't go during that time period again, but ended up returning last year (to Desire Pearl). Weather was great - warm and sunny most of the time. This year we're going the week of October 19. Weather not as dependable as the spring and summer, but usually good. Obviously there is still a risk of hurricanes.
shore128
Desire Addict

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 21 Apr 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Postby Hotswings » Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:25 am

Nice report. And you get that it is "all about the people"... Our 7th trip coming up this next week. We've been visiting since 2005. We've made some wonderful friends who (thanks to the magic of "the internets") we're able to keep up with (and hook up with) on a regular basis.

Start with a beautiful clean resort... add fun people... shake gently...
Hotswings
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 26 Jul 2016
Swing Site(s) we belong to: C4P, SDC, SLS, LL

Postby FriskyVACpl » Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:55 pm

Shore,

We'll be making our first trip to Desire RM that same week in October. Thanks for the preview on weather possibilities. Even with the rain, did it ever get cool? I don't mind getting a little wet, heck I plan on being in the pool and/or hot tub a good portion of the time anyway!

shore128 wrote:bigdaddy, we've been to Desire 4 times in October, each time during the Halloween week. The first year the weather was perfect. The second year it was good, not great. The third year we had 3 great days and then heavy rain for the next 3. Vowed we wouldn't go during that time period again, but ended up returning last year (to Desire Pearl). Weather was great - warm and sunny most of the time. This year we're going the week of October 19. Weather not as dependable as the spring and summer, but usually good. Obviously there is still a risk of hurricanes.
FriskyVACpl
Desire Convert

Postby shore128 » Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:47 am

Hi, the year we had alot of rain it was cool several days, but in general the average high temperature is around 85 with the average low in the 70 range during mid to late October. The pool is heated (when needed) and the hottub is always a popular place during the times when it showers during the day. Its always busy during happy hour (5 to 7pm) anyway, but the times we were there when it rained it was a popular spot all afternoon long.
shore128
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 21 Apr 2021

Postby IHOPPERS » Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:22 pm

GREAT WRITE UP!! Can you tell me what to expect from the massages? We are definately going to Claudia but want to know what to expect from the erotic massage at the resort as we plan to do both. Please share as much detail as you are comfortable sharing.
IHOPPERS
Desire Lover

We are from: Canada
We arrive on: 02 Oct 2013

Postby bigdaddy » Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:28 am

My description of the "level 3", or "maximum sensuality" massage at DRM:

For about 30 minutes (maybe 35), the young lady gently massaged my back front (first), then my back (after I flipped onto my chest). Not a therapeutic massage at all, more of a relaxing, sensually awakening type of rub down (the kind you might do at home). She worked the entire body from scalp to my feet, and stopped occasionally to caress my testicles (very gentle) and stroke my penis until erect (which is not easy when you're laying on it, btw).

At the same time, I'm pretty sure the young man was doing the same for my wife in reverse (first on her back, then flip to front), and gently massaged her clitoris for a little while. She didn't orgasm, but was aroused enough (according to her).

After the 30-35 minutes, I was led over to my wife's side where I rubbed her a bit with both technicians, and they led me up onto the massage table, at which time we began missionary intercourse. (Sorry to sound as if I'm describing a traffic accident :)) The female technician stood behind me and pushed on both of my ass cheeks, creating a sort of team effort, while the male tech massaged my wife's nipples, etc.

I came on her chest, and they techs left the room for a few minutes to let us clean up and kiss, etc.

They led us to the jacuzzi for some champagne and we stayed in there for 20-30 minutes, then left.

I hope this helps!
Big Daddy and Mrs. Daddy
from MD

Couples - 11/06
HBR - 8/11. 5/12
DRM - 5/13. 8/13. 6/14. 8/15. 8/16. 8/18
bigdaddy
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 21 Aug 2018

Postby playfullrosslaura » Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:50 am

bigdaddy wrote:This is a VERY long review, but I'm paying back the moderator(s) of the forum and all of the wonderful contributors who gave us so much AWESOME info before our trip. I hope it helps.

Thanks big dady for your awesome trip report.
My partner and I are very grateful because as newbies it gives us a chance to know what to expect.
I felt you were very thoughtful in mentioning the names of all the service staff. The extra effort to appreciate them by name is commendable laura :L :CAN "
playfullrosslaura
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 20 Apr 2014

Previous

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Riviera Maya