22-29 January 2014 trip report (as requested)

Please contribute Desire Riviera Maya Trip reports here

22-29 January 2014 trip report (as requested)

Postby coolio » Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:46 pm

Looks like people just stopped doing the trip reports... so here it is

Our start was not so good - 6 hours delay at Pearson airport, Toronto (Westjet already is compensating us with 20% off for our next flight).
But what a welcome in the resort!!! Hugs and kisses and the warm "Welcome home"
It was very nice to meet people we have met there before - it was really like coming home!
We came with two other coupples (their first time, ours fifth). First two days was raining, cold and very quet during the day, but we did not care at all - we had fun! There was nothing around us to indicate the ISM - people did not show up topless for dinner or had sex everywere and we liked that. Well, except one couple that had sex for hours (litterally) at the little round gazibo at the pull. It was funny really: we were playing the water polo and just stopped the game shouting "Go! Go! Go!" and my husband gave them a glass of water! It was really funny!
The beds are gone from the pool area and it's too bad, because I really liked them. We spoke with the new manager and advised them to replace the pool chairs with something more comfortable and more classy - hopefully with the renovations that are coming they will put new chairs.
The atmosfere is the same - you feel young, wild and sexy! People are amazing and the staff as usual goes out of their way to please you!
I have no complaints whatsoever! Everything was great: music, food, entertainment, service etc
As I said before the YWS night is just ridiculous. They have changed the format now and just invite people to an orgy and it didnt really work...
Foam party is great! We were playing in the foam like kids, fooling around.. fun. fun, fun
We participated in all the activities as usual. Our friends were impressed so much! They really liked Desire and called it the best vacation they ever had!
Don't really know what else to say. We love the place! If anybody has specific question to ask - will gladly answer!
:CAN Cheers!!
coolio
Desire Convert

Re:22-29 January 2014 trip report (as requested)

Postby 2FunLvrs » Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:52 pm

Thanks so much for posting a trip report. Haven't experienced at trip there with rain but is sounds like that did not stop the good times!

Cheers!
2FunLvrs
Desire Convert

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 12 Oct 2014

Re: 22-29 January 2014 trip report (as requested)

Postby jstlovinlife » Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:11 pm

Sounds like you had a great trip! We were never fans of the EWS night either. The Foam Party was a blast though!

Cheers!
jstlovinlife

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 24 Nov 2013

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Riviera Maya