2nd visit trip report April 16-25, 2014 DRM

Please contribute Desire Riviera Maya Trip reports here

2nd visit trip report April 16-25, 2014 DRM

Postby adamr » Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:32 pm

Hi All

We just returned from another great trip at DRM. This time we spent 9 nights and it was better than our last trip.

Food- It seemed better than our last trip. The buffet inside and out had a great selection of food and was fresh and tasty. Sahlo- We ate there a couple of nights and the food was excellent, service outstanding, we couldn't be happier. Suki- We ate there one night. They don't give you a lot to eat so we ended up going to Aricefe after our dinner because we were still hungry! but otherwise the food was decent @ Suki.

Massage- We only had deep tissue massages. They were fantastic and a relief since we travelled a long way to get to Desire (from California). Easy to schedule same day appts. The spa is super clean and my wife used the gym every day and it was rarely crowded.

Jacuzzi- A great place to have all kinds of fun. We were up there every day at 4pm and had a great time. There was PDS every day up there and the first day every bed was filled with couples. It was quite an enjoyable site!

Entertainment Staff- Emy, Vanessa, Coral, Memo, Edgar & Jay- Loved them!!! I had a great time participating in many activities. They made it fun even if some of the games were a little silly. If you participate, you'll have more fun. Try it! The wife joined a few times. Emy is super sweet and fun. Edgar & Jay just cracked me up every day, I hope they stay there!!!

Pool- This is really the place to be for activities and making friends for me. I just loved being there and wish I never had to leave!

Beach beds- Always nice but you've got to make your reservation for the beds right away (Rene') and the loungers first thing in the morning. A couple of mornings I didn't get there until 8am and couldn't get my preferred chairs/ bed but still had a good spot.

Room- We stayed in room 1016. That is right under the rooftop jacuzzi. There was obvious water damage on the ceiling of that room but the room was nice and cleaned very well every day. I prefer the rooms near the beach and requested that in my pre registration but they put us there and overall we liked it. The only thing I didn't really like was that it's a long way to the lobby bar to get coffee in he morning and bring it back to the wife waiting in the room :).

Airport Transfer- Right on time, quick, efficient and comfortable. The airport transfer is money well spent.

Day Pass to Pearl- I know that they are charging $150 per couple. That seems like a lot. I met some people who were not happy with their accommodations and wanted to go to pearl for a day. I told them to ask the manager to waive their fee for the day pass and they did! That is the right thing to do and I'm glad that the management took care of them.

WIFI- It worked great everywhere except our room :cry: but I'm not there to surf the web or check emails so that was fine.

People at Desire- The first 5 days we were there it was crazy and fun every day! Lots of great folks and we sure partied a lot! The last 4 days it was quieter, lots of people there to just hang out and relax but fun was still to be found if you were looking for it :wink:

August (Black Sale)- We are headed back in August and really looking forward to it! I hope the weather is OK but we'll have fun anyway! This is the month that they allow an extra female in the room. I'm not sure how that's gonna be but I'm ok with 2/1 female to male :D :D :D

To our new friends S&K from St. Louis- Love you, can't wait to get together again soon!!

Adam & Sandy
adamr
Desire Convert

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 16 Apr 2014

Re: 2nd visit trip report April 16-25, 2014 DRM

Postby adamr » Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:45 pm

One more comment:

Nudity- I like being naked (Wife always wears bottoms). It seemed like there was a lot of men wearing swimsuits :? :? :? . Not me! I really enjoy being naked but it was odd walking around naked nearly by myself sometimes. I'm not sure what happened the last few days. I'm not saying I was the only one naked but it was probably 40% of men wearing american style swimwear. Our first visit last October, as soon as we walked through the reception area, we were surrounded by naked people but not this time. Maybe it was just a different week........either way....I can't wait to go back!

Adam
adamr
Desire Convert

Postby comfywhatsnext » Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:45 pm

Great Report!

We were at the resort from April 11-20 and the whole week rocked. Lot's of fun couples with crazy fun in the hot tub. The rubber chicken was classic. The staff seems to have a renewed sense of energy, the new GM is clearly listening to his greatest assets.
comfywhatsnext
Desire Fan

We are from: Canada
We arrive on: 19 Nov 2019
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Cafe Desire

Postby WhiteSands » Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:06 am

Re entertainment staff.
What? No Javier?? *sobs*
:UK
72 days of Temptation, 43 of Desire, 32 of Pearl and counting.....
Lingerie Queen of Desire 2013

See you soon!
Follow us on Twitter @BlancoGoGo
WhiteSands
Desire Superstar

We are from: UK
We arrive on: 09 Sep 2015

Postby adamr » Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:41 am

I was there for the rubber chicken!! HaHaHaHa. super funny.

I never met Javier............

Adam
adamr
Desire Convert

Postby GregW » Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:17 pm

adamr wrote:One more comment:

Nudity- I like being naked (Wife always wears bottoms). It seemed like there was a lot of men wearing swimsuits :? :? :? . Not me! I really enjoy being naked but it was odd walking around naked nearly by myself sometimes. I'm not sure what happened the last few days. I'm not saying I was the only one naked but it was probably 40% of men wearing american style swimwear. Our first visit last October, as soon as we walked through the reception area, we were surrounded by naked people but not this time. Maybe it was just a different week........either way....I can't wait to go back!

Adam

What's up with that? Why go and keep your clothes on? Shy?
Lol
GregW
Desire Convert

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Riviera Maya