Desire RM June 27 to to July 2nd, 2014

Please contribute Desire Riviera Maya Trip reports here

Desire RM June 27 to to July 2nd, 2014

Postby Eroticdesires » Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:51 pm

Prologue: We are a couple in our forties living on the West Coast. Our first Desire trip was to Cabo in 2008 and we have continued to visit Desire resorts every year around the end of June. This is our 5th visit to Desire Riviera Maya and second split week trip, spending the first 5 days at RM and then 3 days at Pearl. We are in the “lifestyle”, but the foremost goal of our trip is to reconnect as a couple, then make great new friends, and if all the stars align properly with another couple, we are open to having consensual adult fun.

This trip report is written as accurately as I remember, some days are more detailed (less drinking) and some days are quite sketchy (more drinking). This portion of the report covers my 5 day stay at Desire RM, I will post the 3 day Desire Pearl report in the appropriate part of this forum. It is a work in progress (Days one and two are complete) and I hope to complete the rest of it in a timely fashion. I apologize in advance for my random off tangent thoughts, and the parts with explicit content, but this is not tripadvisor, so be forewarned.

June 27 Friday, Day One

We arrived at the airport knowing our red eye flight into Mexico City was delayed by an hour and a half. Since our layover was slightly under 2 hours, we were slightly worried about making the connection to Cancun. But in this age of air travel where delays seem to be a common place, you just need to hope for the best, especially when things are out of your control. Catching a late night flight is the only way we can land in Cancun before noon and arrive at the Desire security gate before 1pm, so it is worth the effort for us. Next year, we may try to fly into Cancun a day early, stay one night at the nearby Azul Beach hotel (family and friends think we have been staying there for years) and get a good night’s rest and then take an early morning taxi ride to Desire for an 8am arrival. This strategy could also work at the back end of the trip by checking out late on your departure day and staying at another hotel before your flight home the next day. The obvious advantage other than maximizing the time at Desire for your days booked is that you will hopefully be fully rested for your first full day at Desire and actually return home with a good night’s sleep.

So with fingers crossed, we got through immigration and made our connection in Mexico City to Cancun. We were relieved to see our name on a transport placard (All Do Tours) as this was a new company that is provided by the resort. Arriving safely at the Desire RM gates by 1pm, our express check in paperwork and our requested room 1211 was ready for us upon arrival. We were asked to setup a membership appointment so they can go over options for an updated membership program which we reluctantly agreed to do on our departure day to Pearl. I did notice a more aggressive push for presentations to both guests and current members.

After settling into our room and a quick unpack, we headed to the grill for lunch. Despite not being at Desire since last summer, the food already seemed a bit repetitive for our first meal. Not that the food wasn’t good, I just don’t think the lunch menu at RM has ever changed. We ate a light sampling of assorted grilled items and headed back to our room. I try to spray sunscreen on in the room so half of the can isn’t added to the ozone layer (Is that still a thing?). We quickly gathered our beach bag items and made a beeline for our favorite afternoon spot on the resort, Cici’s Beach Bar.

Speaking of sunscreen, if you are ever in need of some, there are dozens of bottles left by guests in the security tower above Cici’s Bar.

Now this tip will sound blasphemous to most new guests and Desire veterans, but you really should refrain from drinking alcohol during the daytime hours on your first day, save it for after dinner. More first nights at Desire are lost to over indulging during your first few hours than probably all other factors. Now of course, I am giving out this advice to other guests while drinking a delicious concoction from Cici within an hour of check in. Although many guests barely make it to dinner or the night time entertainment on their first night, I doubt that sobriety is the answer. Moderation and staying hydrated with water is the regimen I try to follow with a lingering thought in my head, “Desire is a marathon, not a sprint!”

Not to dwell too much on drinking, but I just realized that my entire daily schedule revolves closely to the hours of operations of the various bars. Wakeup around 8:30am for a cappuccino at the lobby bar, go to beach bar at 10am for a bloody mary breakfast, Jacuzzi lounge at 5pm when the beach bar closes, drinks at the lobby bar after dinner while watching the nightly entertainment, disco bar for refreshments while dancing till 1am or 2am, Jacuzzi lounge part deux to cool off at 2am, and finally the lobby bar for a nightcap and snacks to about 5am.

The beach is where we spend our days. We have nothing against the pool, but we could be naked at a pool pretty much anytime we want to be. However, being naked in the ocean or lying on a beach bed as an ocean breeze dances over your nude body is an opportunity that seldom is available. Admittedly, the beach scene is not as social as the pool, but when I do want to socialize, I just sit at the beach bar and bend Cici’s ear. Sometimes a group of couples or a few men will spontaneously meet in the ocean and chat about the most mundane topics. Typically, the men are at least waist deep for modesty, because no matter how warm the water is, there will always be some shrinkage. The real reason for being waist deep is the need to pee after the excellent drink service by CC and Afrika. After squeezing out a few hours of beach time, we made our way to the Jacuzzi Lounge around 5pm.

The Jacuzzi lounge was fairly worn out after the foam parties last year, so it was nice to see the new beds and mattresses. Lots of new “no fumar signs” were also posted throughout the entire area including the dry side of the bar. Based on the new signage, the only area that allows smoking is near the ashtray at the top of the staircase. Water temperature was on the warm side for most our visits here, but quite bearable. This is also the ideal vantage point to see the new resort construction next door which is basically a big flat open lot at this stage. It was a great time catching up with our friends from previous years and soon our plans for a quick soak and one drink turned into a few hours.

We usually like to relax a bit after happy hour and take our time getting ready for dinner, preferring to dine around 8:30pm. Although we were told that the new Sahlo restaurant is reservations only, we decided to stop by to test the policy just in case there was a cancellation. We were politely turned away and proceeded to eat at Suki which was exactly as remembered. I think the quality of fish was a bit better this year, but the sushi rice still needs some work. Since we ordered only appetizers, sushi and salad, we actually had room for dessert and coffee before heading over to the lobby bar.

Tonight’s theme was Desire Costume ball, we had brought costumes, but since the costume contest had already started, we decided to stay in our dinner clothes for tonight. I would estimate that less than half of the guests actually wore matching outfits. The costume contest seemed a bit too long and I think there were some not so memorable dancers on afterwards as the crowd eagerly awaited the Entertainment staff to usher everyone up to the Disco. Our first night at the disco seemed to have good energy, since the playlist was new to us, we did enjoy the music and spent a good amount of time dancing and drinking. We had a fairly long soak at the Jacuzzi earlier, so we decided to forego the lounge tonight and headed straight to the lobby bar. Good conversation, tasty pizza, and few more drinks kept us up for another hour and half before we finally headed to our room at a quite respectable time of 3:30am to consummate our first day.

June 28th Saturday, Day Two

My vacation alarm clock usually goes off around 8am to 8:30am, while my wife prefers to sleep until 9:30am to 10am. My typical morning consists of heading out to the beach to pick out a beach bed with Rene. I typically ask for one with a palapa roof (#12, #25 and #30) as the white members beds are way too hot and cramped to me. As most of my choices were already reserved, I settled for #31 which was on the other side of Cici’s bar and had a lot of afternoon shade. Rene did tell me that several new beds by the volleyball courts will be ready very soon. This location of beds would be ideal for those wanting to be more social with the pool crowd, but having a close escape to the ocean breeze on flesh. Add me a swim-up bar and that may be my new daytime spot next summer.

FYI, we saw quite a bit of sexual activity this year on the beds, perhaps the no sex warning signs are faded just enough for guests to claim ignorance.

After securing our bed for the day, I headed over to the lobby bar for my morning cappuccino. Eiler (Ace) was manning the bar, he is an excellent barista as well as a top notch barman. His specialties are the exotic coffees, but he is a very creative purveyor of any liquid refreshment. He told me about a spiked orange tea he made for an Indian couple that had them deliciously drunk all day long. After a leisurely chat, I was ready to go to the breakfast restaurant and grab a green juice in a to-go cup for my wife. I’ll usually let my wife sleep in a bit, but if she is still sound asleep by 10am I start giving her slight nudges to start our day. If we eat pizza or BLTs late at night, we will usually skip the breakfast buffet and just have a liquid breakfast at the beach bar (we didn’t go to the breakfast buffet at all during our RM stay). Today was Cici’s day off so we sampled Ace’s bloody mary, a bit more spicy but quite delicious.

The weather during our RM stay was perfect, sunny, breezy, sometimes partly cloudy, but always ideal weather to be naked 24/7. There may have been a thunderstorm once or twice, but they passed so quickly, I can’t even recall them. There were some nights when the air was stagnant, but overall it was the best weather of all our trips. However, I do have to note that the mosquitos were definitely out at night. Starting at dusk, it was important to use some sort of repellent. My wife was bitten quite often at RM, but Pearl was even worse (gory details in the separate Pearl Trip report). The worst area at RM was the lobby bar which was where we spent several hours every night.

Today was the world cup game between Brasil and Chile. Around lunchtime we headed over to the lobby bar to watch the second half. I went over to the grill and ordered a few sandwiches for our group as we enjoyed the overtime and penalty kicks. It was a fun afternoon with a group of friends that we met from previous trips ending with a bit of afternoon delight back at our room. Maybe it is just me, but I really prefer sex at 2pm vs 2am. I think Desire should sanction a sex/siesta time into the daily schedule. Shut down food and drink services and sound a sex siren at 2pm where sex anywhere on the resort is acceptable for the next hour followed by a nap. Now that’s the suggestion I couldn’t remember to type in that feedback box upon checkout.

We didn’t utilizing our beach bed for most of the day, but with woozy legs we headed back to the beach in the late afternoon basking in the afterglow of hot sex and then to the Jacuzzi lounge for a few drinks. Dinner was going to be at Sahlo tonight so we wanted to get ready for our 8:30pm reservation. I think that you can make reservations starting at 9am for Sahlo, we typically found our butler in the morning and asked him make the reservation for us. I imagine it is similar to booking teppanyaki, just drop by the restaurant and have the host put your name in their book.

We did enjoy our first meal at Sahlo. The space is very open and actually a bit on the noisy side. We enjoyed most of the items we ordered especially the mushroom cappuccino with truffle foam and the fresh shrimp pasta dish. The appetizers portions are small so if you order items to share like we do, it may be a good idea to just order your own. The only minor disappointment may be the tuna tartare salad which had such small pieces of tuna that we could barely find it on the plate. Otherwise, we enjoyed the taste, the service and pacing of the meal. Dessert continues to be an area that can use a bit of improvement, seems that they are not freshly made. Sometimes we bypass dessert and head to the lobby bar for an after dinner liqueur, especially if we are dining late and the evening entertainment has already begun.

Tonight was lingerie night, which is always such a treat for the guys. It’s like having backstage passes at the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show. Dancing was a lot of fun, the songs starting to be a bit repetitive, but we still enjoyed the sexy vibe in the disco for a few hours. Saturday night is usually the start of the guest changeover, lots of new faces in the disco and lots of raw energy from the party starved first nighters who survived the daytime drinking gauntlet. It usually leads to a very fun night of dancing and lots of thirsty patrons.

Bar service is still excellent, the guys are simply the best that I have seen work a crazy busy crowd. We did miss seeing Carlos this trip, my wife flirts with him mercilessly; his co-workers told us that he is on vacation. I guess everyone needs a break from a 6 day work week, but I wonder if the staff gets withdrawal pains like the guests do when they leave the resort. After getting heated on the dance floor, we wanted to get in some more Jacuzzi time.

The main reason for our room choice is for this very moment. We head down the Disco back stairs, walk the path towards the Jacuzzi; take the stairs to our room which is the building that is right between the disco and the Jacuzzi lounge. Disrobe, change shoes, (quick BJ, I wish), grab the room key and we’re out the door. So there you have it, any room in Building 12 is ideal for the “disco loving and then get me some hot tub kinda people”. So my suggestion is never go back to your room and head straight to the Jacuzzi from the disco. Because this is a critical point of the night, if your room is near the tennis courts, the momentum can easily be lost by the time you reach the lobby bar and then what will you miss, well quite a bit, as the Jacuzzi lounge is usually rated for mature audiences only during this time of the night.

So the party vibe from the disco carried over to the hot tub, which was buzzing with sexual energy, a full house in the water and plenty of naked bodies around the edges, so you are quickly reminded that this is not your neighborhood community pool. A few of the beds were already in use as I noticed a particularly hot foursome in the far corner. Now, I feel it is perfectly fine to glance and almost expected, as anyone having sex in public is doing so for a reason. However, there is definitely a difference between glancing and leering and under no circumstances should men ever be touching any of their own erogenous zones while glancing, that’s how you get labeled, creepy. However, if it is your wife or another woman who is touching you or touching herself, then that is perfectly acceptable. Don’t ask me why, I don’t make up the unwritten rules, I just follow them.

I was still on the dry side of the bar ready to order when Edmundo (chicken little) brings me over my drink, (Don Julio Reposado with Fresca aka Paloma) love that guy. That’s when I saw a modified version of what I like to call the blowjob buffet (see below if you are unfamiliar with the standard definition of the BJ buffet). In the alcove closet to the bar and stairway leading to the Jacuzzi platform is an area known to me as the hot corner (reference to water temperature). So, occupying the hot corner are 5, maybe 6 couples, men sitting on the side and women standing in front of the men. All the men were standing at attention as the ladies proceeded to fellate. Not to be too voyeuristic, but this scene caught my attention to the edge of leering. Unsure of their timing method, I did hear switch a few times which cause the ladies to rotate counter clockwise to a new partner. A woman standing next to me who was watching as well said that was kinda gross, which took me by surprise. I thought it was one of the hottest scenes I’ve ever witnessed in the hot tub and I didn’t care if they were not in the best shape and some of the more mature guests, it was a very hot Desire moment.

A typical blowjob buffet takes place on the far ledge closest to the ocean aka the library. Males sit on the ledge, women stand in front of the man they wish to pleasure. Usually it is your own man for the first round, but totally optional. When someone yells switch, women rotate to the right towards the bar, men stay put. The woman at the end closest to the bar goes to the back of the line. If you choose to join in the line, be prepared to switch or the buffet ends quite abruptly and awkwardly. There is an optional space at the back end of the ledge for those not wanting to switch but still want to get a BJ (duh, who doesn’t want a blowjob). Leave a gap between the switch players and they should know you are not part of the rotation. In a successful session, all the women have sampled all the men. In the extended version aka “Run it back”, the women then gets on the ledge and men get to repay the favor. One final variation, which I think I have only witnessed once before is the all women buffet which doesn’t have its own moniker yet, but I’m partial to Pussy Parade. If the BJ buffet starts up, move quickly to find your spot on the ledge, positioning is key in this game…Hey, I’m thinking about the wife, it’s all good for me.

Lots of good conversations and a steady stream of drinks and soon it was closing time for the Jacuzzi Bar, we decided that the lobby was our next stop. With good buzzes all around and bacon pizzas orders placed, it is time to put on some of the coconut oil infused with peppermint oil to ward off the mosquitos. The stuff works for me, but unfortunately not my wife. We also used the Deet stuff, but it still seemed ineffective against this breed. Despite the annoying little bugs, we had a great time eating, drinking and chatting the night away and before you know it, its 5am and we’re finally off to bed.
Eroticdesires
Desire Devotee

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 20 Feb 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie

Re: Desire RM June 27 to to July 2nd, 2014

Postby tikihutguy » Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:53 pm

This has got to be one of the more outstanding reports I've had the pleasure of reading :D Thanks for taking the time! I do have to say I'm sorry you called out the guys for the ocean breaks (though I know the ladies are equally guilty) 8) Look forward to the DP report. I'll try and reciprocate after 8/1 trip :D
tikihutguy
Desire Legend

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 18 May 2023

Postby RckyMtn » Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:44 pm

Thanks for the great report, it makes me want to be there now....25 days and counting.
RckyMtn
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 04 Aug 2014

Postby Eroticdesires » Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:40 am

Thanks Tiki and Rckymtn for the kind responses, I will try to add day 3 before I go camping this weekend, but my brain is still on Mexico time.
Eroticdesires
Desire Devotee

Postby CLG » Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:12 pm

As always, such detail, thanks for your time. Too bad we just missed you as you left for Pearl, maybe we'll see you next year.

CLG
CLG

We arrive on: 28 Oct 2017

Postby Eroticdesires » Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:55 pm

Sorry we missed you CLG, saw your posted dates and told our mutual friends from Kentucky who were so excited to hear that you guys were going to be at RM when they were there.

Sorry for the delay on Day three, just got back today from a throwback camping trip (no Wi-Fi).

Sunday June 29, Day Three

It’s 8:30 am and my vacation clock is telling me it’s time to get up. As per my usual routine, cappuccino with Ace, secure beach bed with Rene, grab green juice for the sleeping wife. If we get a beach bed that we like, Rene will just hold it for us until checkout, but we also sometimes like to move around and socialize so we don’t mind trying new spots or moving near friends. Today’s spot was the white beds in the members section which we said we would try out. We spent the late morning mostly in the bed, trying to nap a bit, but I found my head was in direct sunlight and woke up dizzy. Staggering in the ocean to cool off and then a refreshing drink from CiCi fixed me right up.

So my wife is spending the early afternoon sitting on a friend’s beach bed chatting. The husband says they are out of sunscreen and heads back to the room to get some more. His wife asks, “Can you bring me back a granola bar?” So a few minutes later, the husband comes back, plops on the bed and proceeds to eat the granola bar, right in front of the wives. They stare at him as he eats the whole bar with no sunscreen bottle in sight. Now the wives are cracking up, but when they told this story to me, I totally understand as I go through this every time I go back to the room.

Typically, when I go to the room during the day, I do not bother to put on any clothes. I have on my sunglasses, sandals, and grab the card key. When I get in the room, I take off my sunglasses, I put down the card key and go to grab the item I came for, in this example, let’s say it is the sunscreen. As I get ready to leave the room, I remember I was supposed to grab a granola bar. I put down the sunscreen and I go get the granola bar. As I exit, I see the card key on the counter and grab it just in time on the way out the door. Heading down the stairs, the bright sun makes me realize I forgot my sunglasses, so back I go back in the room to get the sunglasses. At this point, if I walk back to the beach with more than what I started with and I haven’t had to walk naked into the lobby to ask for another card key, I consider the trip a success.

Bottom line; don’t ask the naked drunk guy to get stuff from the room.

The afternoon ocean water was incredible, warm and inviting, gentle waves lapping over us. If you want to reconnect with your spouse/lover just spend some time in the water frolicking, touching, groping and hugging and you will be feeling love. The calm water reminded me that I had brought my snorkel gear with me today and it was ideal conditions to see the life aquatic.

For the last few years I have brought my snorkel gear with hit and miss results. Years with rainy weather clouded up the ocean while other years brought amazing views of fish and other sea life. Within five minutes of snorkeling I saw an amazing amount of fish. A crevice between the sand bags was teeming with fish of all sizes and colors. I accidentally swam into a school of thousands of silvery baby fish about an inch long. They weren’t large enough to outswim me so I just floated along with them until they enveloped me. I rushed back to shore to tell my wife of the wonders and convinced her to come out with me. But wouldn’t you know it, she had trouble with her snorkel and by the time she was oriented underwater, I had lost all sense of where I was previously. I highly recommend snorkeling for those who enjoy it, it is great exercise, naked snorkeling feels as good as it sounds, and you may actually run into fish. Although sometimes it’s just as nice to watch the swaying sea grass moving to the waves with the brilliant sunlight streaming through the water. The area of the beach is completely a beginners area, anyone can snorkel in the shallows or sandbars and standup at any time in waist deep water.

Dinner tonight was at Suki again, we arrived about 8:30pm and enjoyed our lobster dinner as part of our membership program. The lobster was prepared perfectly and although not huge portions, we enjoyed our meal thoroughly. After a quick after dinner drink in the lobby bar, we went back to the room to get ready for our favorite theme night of the week “Naughty School Girl.”

We actually arrived early and got prime seats for stripper show to the right of the stripper pole facing the dance floor. It’s important to try and find seats where the late comers to the disco do not end up standing in front of you. Although the strippers show has not changed for a few years, it is still quite fun to watch them choose the desire guests and make them the stars of the evening. My wife was chosen last year for the finale, despite her best efforts to hide, the two strippers found her and proceeded to strip her down and worship her body. She wasn’t wearing a bra or panties with her naughty school girl outfit so when they stripped her, she was completely nude which doesn’t seem like a big deal after being naked all day, but to be naked in front of the crowd with a hot couple dancing for you made it truly a hot Desire memory. The naughty school girl theme is always one of the most well participated and attended nights in the disco which makes for a great night of dancing which is always amazing foreplay.

We did end up in the playroom for a while towards the end of disco time. It was empty when we went in so we had the place to ourselves for about 30 minutes. As we were ready to leave another couple arrived and was trying out the swing. We wanted to watch their swing technique, but we didn’t want to be too obvious, so we decided to give them some privacy. We left the playroom in a bit of a daze and found the disco fairly deserted except for the two bartenders. Unfortunately, this was one of those heavier drinking nights so the rest of the night was a bit of a blur, I have no recollection of going to the Jacuzzi lounge, but I do know we ended at the lobby bar and had a great time enjoying the company of friends at the mélange. We enjoyed our late night and finally claimed our first title of last couple standing for the week, heading to our room at 5:30am.
Eroticdesires
Desire Devotee

Postby Eroticdesires » Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:07 am

Monday June 30th, Day Four

Despite the late night, I still managed to awake at 8:30am and ready for my morning routine. I was feeling tired from the alcohol and lack of sleep from the previous night, but not hung over. During this trip, we met a great couple from southern California and got a bed next to them today (#12). Today would definitely be another relax and recuperate day. The highlight of the day was giving my wife a massage on the beach bed and then having the wife of our new friends join me in massaging my wife (she is a CMT). Afterwards, as a reward, my wife proceeded to give me an amazing coconut oil hand job. My wife has the smallest most delicate looking hands of any woman that I have known; I think she missed her true calling as a hand job model (I wish that was a real thing).

The afternoon Jacuzzi Bar was quite busy. A takeover group had arrived for the 4th of July week and was having a boisterous time. We met a few of the couples from the group, who were very welcoming and encouraged us to hang out with them. We generally prefer to meet couples one on one, since we find it overwhelming to meet 5-6 couples at a time, it’s hard enough sometimes to remember both names of just one couple. We may someday travel with a group, but I think we like the anonymity of being able to move freely around the resort. Overall, I think a lot of the guests at the resort felt the takeover group made others feel they were not in their exclusive club.

Mexican night at the Buffet is the one night we will not miss as they bring out the vertical rotisserie for the Al Pastor. My favorite taco is the fried BBQ pork, some grilled pineapple, sprinkling of onion and cilantro with a twist of lime, that is my kind of comfort food. We try to go to a taqueria about once a week at home to get my fix, so having them at Desire is definitely a treat.

After Dinner, we got into our Cowboy/cowgirl outfits. Our friends from the beach bed came by to borrow an extra pair of denim spandex booty shorts from my wife.

Sorry for the blurred face: Image

We thoroughly enjoyed this theme night and just know that on the nights that we both dress up, we always have a great time. On the nights that feel hot and sticky in the lobby bar area, we usually head to the Smokers Terrace which is a great spot to watch most of the shows that take place in the lobby. The sexy cowgirl contest was fun to watch, but also dragged a bit as they should have limited the number of contestants. There were some dancers after the contest which was not very memorable as well.

The Entertainment staff seemed to be nonexistent during most evening programs. It seemed that we would only see them during dinner as they would enter the restaurants blowing whistles and trying to get the crowd excited for that night’s theme. I understand that the staff is new, but the key to all the great EC staff in the past was their ability to connect with the guests and build personal friendships with them. Their role is to entertain, but more importantly, by making friendships, it is a lot easier to get the guests participating in the various daytime and evening activities. I do not think a single EC staff member talked to us the entire week except for the interruptions during dinner.

We enjoyed the disco again thoroughly. Someone brought up in a different trip report that if you go to the same nightclub 7 nights a week, it will be likely the same music as well. That actually sounds insane, as something to do back at home. “Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results, Albert Einstein. “

It is also the Mexico Resort music scene, we must have heard the Macarena for at least 10 years consistently at all the resorts and cruises we went to in Mexico. Who really cares what music is playing when the women are rubbing up against each other and making out on the dance floor. All Inclusive drinks+scantily clad sexy women=best disco ever.
Eroticdesires
Desire Devotee

Postby Eroticdesires » Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:23 am

Tuesday July 1st, Day Five

We were in no hurry to get to the beach this morning as our neighbors in 1212 would be checking out. Although we do not plan our trips together, we have probably had overlapping days 4 out of the last 5 years. This would also be our last full day at RM before we transfer over to the Pearl for our final 3 nights. Most of the day was spent at the beach as we tried to savor our favorite places on the resort until next year. We managed to watch a bit of the World Cup game between Argentina and the Swiss, but could not watch the USA game as it was not being broadcasted on any resort channel.

We ate dinner at Sahlo and enjoyed the mushroom tagliatelle, veal, ruccola salad, asparagus, and shrimp. The food seems to be better this year than in the year’s past, but we rarely have anything bad to say our dining experience. One of the side benefits of transferring over to Pearl is the different meal choices. After 5 days, you tend to try most of the meals and dishes you want to sample so having new menu items to choose at Pearl will be a nice change.

Tonight was the foam party night. After dinner we stopped by the lobby bar for a coffee amaretto before stripping down for the foam party. We pretty much wore our beachwear to the tennis courts as we expected to strip nude when we got in the foam. Having never ventured to the tennis court, there was a bit of giddy excitement as we approached this new frontier. About half the court was fenced off to contain the foam and there was a dry area where a small bar and some seating was setup as well. This little utilized space did seem ideal to hold this party but it could use some decorating to make it sexier and less like a tennis court. Perhaps some fire pits, more comfortable seating, and some lounger beds would make the space more inviting.

We saw a lot of couples come and watch the foam dancing but decided to stay dry. We actually love dancing in foam and it really is one of those rare moments in life when you don’t need to act your age and just feel young at heart. No cares about how you look, are your dance moves cool, it’s just pure fun. Of course when you do see couples that you like to know in a more adult way, skin to skin dancing with just foam between your bodies reminds me that this is also a very mature audience participation event. We had a great time dancing, especially towards the end of the party and the crowd had diminished to just a few hardy couples enjoying the sexy fun. After a quick shower that was set up outside the foam area and a comical scene watching all of us with only face cloth towels to dry our entire body, we headed back through the resort to the Jacuzzi lounge (We would love to see the foam parties continue, but heard from a bartender that they may be ending soon).

The Jacuzzi lounge was very lively that night, we spent most of it chatting with our Parisian friends, who we have also overlapped our Desire trips with 4 out of the last 5 years. We enjoyed the night with pleasant conversation and lots of laughter. A stop at the lobby bar for a late night meal and we headed back to rinse out the rest of the foam from our bodies before sex/bed at a very respectable 4:30am.

Wednesday July 2nd, Day Six

Since most of our bags were packed from the previous evening, we just had a few items to gather before our checkout time. We did meet the member sales people at 10:30am and concluded our business with them before noon. One last drink with Cici at the beach bar and then we got in our cab for Pearl. Always a bit sad when we leave the RM resort, but we did have 3 more days of a different Desire, will it be wild or mild?

Apologies for the length and delay in getting out the full report, hopefully a few tidbits of information were useful to those that made it this far.
Eroticdesires
Desire Devotee

Postby tikihutguy » Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:24 pm

More! More! Excellent narrative... Arriving DP 8/1 and can't wait for your take on the transition :D
Anyone offered to buy the screen rights yet :shock:
tikihutguy
Desire Legend

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 18 May 2023

Postby Eroticdesires » Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:05 pm

Thanks Tiki, Pearl report should be appearing over in the other trip report section shortly, I promise to get it done before August 1st.
Eroticdesires
Desire Devotee

Postby tikihutguy » Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:22 pm

Thanks for the inside info and the effort :D
tikihutguy
Desire Legend