Our trip..so far! Nov. 2014

Please contribute Desire Riviera Maya Trip reports here

Our trip..so far! Nov. 2014

Postby Loversx2 » Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:29 am

Arrived November 2, first trip for us. First of all, we are not in the lifestyle, but enjoy being outside nude. There were no unwanted advances at any time.

The Desire staff? incredible. No complaints. Just praises! A few standouts, Leo, Candido, and Daniel for breakfast and lunch, wonderful. Sweet Danny at the pool, and the bartender Joel. Danny is the pool Czar and gets you set up and ready for the sun. He is cheerful and so sweet!

Bring small bills for tipping, although the lobby has change. It goes a long way for the staff, who are tireless. Today there is no wind so the mosquitoes are OUT!!! Bring your favorite bug deterrent. The wind is your friend here without it, they are out in droves.

Plan a day trip to the sister hotel Pearl. Take the catamaran trip, Jorge and the Capitan are so much fun! I am new to snorkeling but it was fun. Best of all was the funny crew on the ship. Worth it to see the Pearl, and I like it there too. Beach is far better, reminds me of Sunset Key in Key West with the tiki umbrellas and chairs. Seemed more low key there, the word is the Vibe is better at Desire but since we are low key, that might be okay THE BOAT TRIP WAS GREAT!! PM for More info. But try it!!

Food? Great!! Lots of fresh fruits and light options. The omelet chef is awesome. Dinners are very beautifully presented in small portions. Love it!! If you opt for a buffet it is constantly replenished and always attractive.

Beds by jacuzzi... Wonderful naps and more quality day time pleasure Helps when you are with a wonderful partner and lover. and I was with him.

Coming back? Oh yes.
Loversx2

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 11 Feb 2014

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Riviera Maya