Newbie Report Nov. 5-8, 2014

Please contribute Desire Riviera Maya Trip reports here

Newbie Report Nov. 5-8, 2014

Postby IowaCouple81 » Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:44 pm

We are in our early 30's and have not had an experience with another couple but the idea excites us. We wanted to have sex around others, watch, be watched and see what else could happen. We were prepared to be the youngest couple there, and we may have been, but we were pleasantly surprised at the variety of ages and body types. Nearly everyone we met was very nice and respectful. The staff and the resort upkeep were excellent.

We were suppose to arrive on Nov.4 but missed a connecting flight due to weather. Unfortunately our short trip was made even shorter. We also missed the the foam party which we were really looking forward to. Oh well, we just needed to enjoy the time we had.

Day 1.
Arrived around 11am. Went through the check-in process and step out by the lobby bar where several people were fully nude. Having never had experienced anything like Desire we had a little culture shock at this moment. Deep breath, this is why we're here. To the room to shower and change then to the pool for lunch and drinks. My wife was very nervous and drank a little too much to compensate. She barely made it through dinner at Sahlo and slept for an hour on a bed by the pool before I was able to get her up and back to the room. She felt bad and wanted me to go out but I wasn't ready to venture out on my own so I called it a night.

Day 2.
Got up at 5am because of getting to bed so early. Thought I'd head to the gym but soon found out it doesn't open until 7. That seems pretty late to open a gym at a resort but no problem, I went for a jog on the beach and watched the sunrise. Pretty cool. Got my wife out of bed and headed for breakfast. I had read on the forum that people weren't real impressed with the food at RM but my wife and both thought it was very good and we appreciate good food.
The exotic massage was one thing we really looked forward to before our trip. We took advantage of the coupon for the membership meeting (-$150) and went for it. We had a male and female. They were very nice but they seemed very young and it was a little off putting. Maybe we got them because we are a younger couple. The rubbing was nice but after they put us together the pushing was not very erotic and we asked them to leave. I dont think they understood our request and they stayed. Probably wouldn't do this again.
We were feeling more comfortable today. I went without clothes and my wife went topless.
Went to the jacuzzi before dinner. There was some activity in the water which was fun to watch. After the disco we went back to the jacuzzi and met some nice couples. One offered to show us the play room since we didnt see it earlier. We took their offer and closed out the night there with them.

Day 3.
Woke up and went to the membership sales pitch. I was really surprised at how easily it went. The sales guy was real nice and admitted we were probably not ideal for the membership early on.
Walked to Azul Resort up the beach to get some pictures to show family and friends we were actually in Cancun. Desire was much nicer. There were children everywhere which was strange since I knew what was happening next store. Security was staring at our black Desire bracelets. Quick back to Desire.
We tried out a jacuzzi bed in the afternoon and a younger couple soon took a bed next to us.
The disco was absolutely dead this night so right to the jacuzzi. We talked to a few nice couples as the place filled up. I wanted to show off my wifes beautiful body so I gave her oral on the edge of the jacuzzi. There were many compliments and it raised our confidence. We closed out our last night with a solid hour of sex at the jacuzzi bed. When we were finally done there was no one left there.

Home the next day... oh crap we only got 2 hours of sleep. It was painful but worth definitely worth it.

We both really enjoyed our time at Desire. It opened up new conversations about what our desires are. I think we will definitely be back and may even look for new experiences before then.
IowaCouple81
Desire Fan

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 04 Nov 2014

Re: Newbie Report Nov. 5-8, 2014

Postby tan44 » Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:41 am

Thanks for the report.
Sorry to hear you missed the foam party.
Kik : cancunx
tan44
Desire Addict

We are from: Canada

Postby desireaddict » Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:35 pm

We also found out the hard way (as you did) by missing a flight, that those close connections at the airport are risky. An overnight stay in Dallas or Houston or Miami just doesn't compare to the night missed at Desire.

Thus, I try to not book the last flight out to Cancun and/or plan on starting the party early and dropping a $100 in the airport bar as you wait through a longer connection.

Start planning your next trip!

DA

Life is Good!
“Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body. But rather, to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up,totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming .... Holy Shit! what a ride.”
desireaddict
Desire Legend

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 11 Dec 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: c4p

Postby STL-MO-CPL » Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:39 am

IowaCouple81 wrote:I think we will definitely be back and may even look for new experiences before then.

I look forward to hearing how this venture goes for you guys. Being in the midwest, I'm not sure there are a lot of options for us. Even in the big city of St. Louis, I've heard the "scene" is pretty lame. I wish you guys the best of luck.
Hedo 6/11 11/13 7/23
DP 3/16 3/17 7/18 7/21 6/22 8/22
DRM 11/21
TGM 8/23
STL-MO-CPL
Desire Legend

Will be at:  
We arrive on: 08 Aug 2023
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie C4P

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Riviera Maya