Newbie report November 17th - November 22, 2014

Please contribute Desire Riviera Maya Trip reports here

Newbie report November 17th - November 22, 2014

Postby mgmdesire » Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:10 pm

This was our first trip to Cancun and Desire resort. We arrive on Saturday November 15 in cancun at 8:30pm we stayed in cancun. We stayed at a local hotel for Saturday and Sunday night. We did some shopping on Sunday and arrived on Monday to desire.

Monday 17th we had all do tours pick us up in cancun an we arrived at desire at 10:00 am. The staff checking us in was great! We booked a ocean view room but it was not ready so we left our bags and went to the beach. This was only the second time that me and my wife had been on a nude beach let alone a LS place. We'll we flagged down Rene the beach chair guy and stripped down and started talking to others at cc bar area. We got to know some folks and we went to lunch. Food was good at the outdoor lunch area. We were very comfortable the minute we hit the beach area. After lunch we looked at the jacuzzi area that opened up at 1:00pm. We'll one thing let to another and we screwed on one of the beach beds in the middle of her day. It was liberating for both of us and quite exciting. That night was the western sexy theme and my wife partipated in the show when they called up people it was great. Also forgot we at at Sahlo place and food was good small portions which is even better. Went to disco and danced and looked into the play room. Monday was great day and we did it all.

Tuesday we at breakfast which was great at the buffet. We got our beach bed and just laid around all day and drank at cc bar and talked to our new friends we made. Weather wise the whole week called for rain but it only rained only once during the day but rained on Tuesday night. We are at thr Asian place and food was good.

Wednesday the day it rained at the resort but we when on a excursion to tullim ruins and snorkeled with the turtles and snorkel in the caves it was a great day. We book a private tour with edventure tours and they picked us up with our new friends at 7:30 and drove to the ruins and snorkeling and had lunch ready for us after it was a really nice day. We were back at the resort at 5:00pm in time to go to jacuzzi area for a drink. Neon night was he theme my wife had this great dress.

Thursday the day of the erotic massage what a day of antipation we had the massage at 11:00 am and we had two women my wife requested a man but it did not matter happen endings all around. You have to do this it was the highlight of our trip. Black and white was the theme my wife wore this sexy crotchless tuxedo g-string thing what a turn on.
We ate at the non Asian place with new friends had some sort of lamb meatball dish very tasty.

Friday weather was great laid in beach all day and screw on the jacuzzi beds again during the day. That night we did it again in the play room. No was in their but people would open the door and he shut it weird. Anyhow it was damn nice.

Sex: was great all week we did every day some times twice. We left out shades open one night and out neighbors walked by and peaked in while I had her doggie style. We did not know till the next morning because we meet them the next morning and the husband said I walked by your room last night and you had her bent over and giving it to her. We laughed so hard it hurt. We are not swingers and plan to stay that way but saw plenty of that in the jacuzzi area. All in all in was the most we had sex in our whole 22 years of marriage.

Service: service was by far the best we have ever had anywhere. The staff was tremendous at the restaurants and the beach staff all around great we tip everyone. We brought 2 dollar bills.

Weather: I look at the week before we arrived and it look really bad. It said it's was going to rain 4 out of 5 days we were there. But it did rain at night but that was ok. So don't pay to much to the weather reports.

Room 2211 was small but who cares you are not in the room anyway. Room was nice and the mirror was positioned so you could see all your bits when getting it on.

massage: one word DO IT! The erotic one.

food was good the hibachi grill is the best of them all so get reservation for that.

Have to say yes we will be back. Meet some great new folks and made some good friends.
mgmdesire
Desire Convert

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 17 Nov 2014

Re: Newbie report November 17th - November 22, 2014

Postby mgmdesire » Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:41 am

Nit one reply amazing
mgmdesire
Desire Convert

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 17 Nov 2014

Re: Newbie report November 17th - November 22, 2014

Postby Beach girl » Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:33 pm

You are right. I am glad you took your time to write it as I enjoy reading all the trip reports including yours. I have chastised myself for never writing one, I plan to write one after our trip or during this time. Sounds like you had a great time, makes me look forward to our trip. Eleven days to Desire but who's counting?
Beach girl
Desire Superstar

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 04 Jan 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Riviera Maya