Our experience over the years at Desire RM

Please contribute Desire Riviera Maya Trip reports here

Our experience over the years at Desire RM

Postby travelfun » Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:50 pm

We are writing these reports for nervous and curious newbies (especially to those worried they are too young), for the veterans who love to relive those days at Desire, as well as for ourselves. We were talking on our most recent trip to Pearl and we were having trouble remembering some of the details of our first trip to Desire. Since we can’t print out photos of our trips we wanted to remember them in this way.

First trip Dec 2011
We were 24 on our first trip to Desire RM. We were certainly nervous. So nervous that we only booked two nights at RM and booked the rest of our vacation at another vanilla resort.

Rewind to fall 2010… We were on a vacation at an all inclusive adult resort down the beach from desire RM. Since there is nothing to do at these resorts and people don’t really seem to want to talk to each other, we did the only thing we knew would be fun: We drank, and drank…and drank. We had heard a rumor about a “creepy” nudist resort down the beach, so we took our drunken selves down the beach late one afternoon to investigate. We arrived at Desire RM beach. There were only a few people on the beach and no security. (We now know that we had arrived during prime Jacuzzi time, but we will get to that later. ) We sat down on a lounger and A immediately lost her top. She has perfect breasts and is not shy when drinking. I went ahead and dropped my swimsuit and she followed with her bottoms. We walked up and down the desire beach fully naked and sat back down. What a huge thrill!! We were so turned on by the experience that we rushed back to our hotel for amazing sex. That was our first ever experience on a nude beach. We ventured back to that beach once more before leaving our vanilla resort for home.

Fast forward to dec 2011
As newbies we had absolutely no idea what to expect and our nerves may have shown (We only discovered this forum after the first trip). I specifically remember seeing people naked at the lobby bar as we left the lobby for our room when we checked in. Another couple said “Hello! And welcome!” as we walked to our room. Was this creepy or just people being friendly? Our major concern was that we were gonna stick out because we were too young.
Side note: The age thing was NEVER a problem. It was never really even a concern anymore after the first day. We were never made to feel awkward or uncomfortable. In fact once we got used to the place, our age became a great conversation starter in the pool/jacuzzi/bar. "Hmm you seem young, how old are you anyway...haha great! This your first time here?... etc."

Back to Dec 2011: Beautiful sun and warm weather. Our first afternoon was spent on the beach and then to dinner. We mostly kept to ourselves but A loved the people watching. We went to the show and then to the disco. We started up a conversation with a couple and asked them where the play room was. We poked our heads in, stepped out, had a drink, took a deep breath…. and went back. There were a few couples in there but there was a big open bed so we took that one. I laid down and A stripped for me. This left my perfectly hot 24 year old wife with only her heels on. Each couple in the room stopped to watch her. I was soooo turned on and so was she. We had the best sex of our lives right then and there…. Our first night at desire could not have been better.
The next couple days we found the flow of the hotel. Made it to the Jacuzzi and met some nice couples. Yes everyone was older than us, but we were not really looking to play (yet :wink: ). We just wanted to meet great people and have a good time, and we did just that. At that time we were ok with the possibility of A making out with a girl, which didn’t happen, but that was no concern of ours. We very quickly had to leave, since we had only booked two nights. While at the other vanilla resort we were soo bored and could not stop thinking about how amazing desire RM was. We knew we would be back for a longer vacation…. To be continued in September 2013.
kasidie: travelfun
DRM 12/11
DRM 9/13
Pearl 11/14
Pearl 9/15
Pearl 8/16
Pearl 9/19
travelfun
Desire Fan

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 30 Aug 2015